LibCampFireClub

No Indictment for New York Police

460 posts in this topic

You should take your sunglasses fully off and then try watching the video one more time.

Time it and tell me how long he was in a choke hold. Maybe you need to take off your sunglasses. I have no horse in this race. I'm simply posting what I saw.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Timeline

not according to me. you take whatever you want from the video.

Over and over again in this thread I stated that in my view and according to the video that the NYPD caused this man's death in an over zealous manner through negligence. I consider it particularly compelling that they did not release him when the man stated: "I can't breathe!"

However, it's important to ignore the commentary of the one shooting the video because his statements were inaccurate.

Time it and tell me how long he was in a choke hold. Maybe you need to take off your sunglasses. I have no horse in this race. I'm simply posting what I saw.

No sir. It appears all the men in this thread got the 1 minute down to a T. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just watched this video. I kept thinking, why isn't anyone doing CPR, there were a bunch of cops present. The question was answered at the end when a spectator asked why wasn't anyone doing CPR and the cop looked at him and said because he is breathing. The only other fault I find is keeping him in cuffs so long until the EMT's arrived, but I have no idea what the procedure is for that.

I don't see the cops choking or beating him to death. He seemed to be well know to the cops. He even said why are you always harassing me. Maybe he shouldn't have been arrested, but he didn't comply peacefully. He was taken down quick, but he was a big man and it was going to take a couple of cops to subdue him.

i want to know what all the old school tea party, don't tread on me, know your rights, never consent to a search, etc. folks have to say about all this..where did they go? none of stuff that holds up in ny anyway i guess.

Over and over again in this thread I stated that in my view and according to the video that the NYPD caused this man's death in an over zealous manner through negligence. I consider it particularly compelling that they did not release him when the man stated: "I can't breathe!"

if you repeat it often enough, i'll believe it.

The altercation did lead to his death, but he was hardly beaten and abused. He was on the ground and subdued in 10-15 seconds.

he wasn't beaten. but having an asthma attack, not being able to breathe to the point of unconsciousness while surrounded by a bunch of cops who don't care, might qualify as abuse. it's mean.

Of course you'll ignore that part. Thankfully those in charge don't ignore the parts that don't fit their viewpoint.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: if it's too small, choke it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The altercation did lead to his death, but he was hardly beaten and abused. He was on the ground and subdued in 10-15 seconds.

he was choked, then subdued and not allowed air. there should have been some accomplice to murder charges as well.

Filed: Other Timeline

if you repeat it often enough, i'll believe it.

Correct. You established that with your mob-rule positions on Michael Brown. Al Sharpton and his race baiting followers are well aware that if you repeat a lie often enough that it will become true for the weak minded. Reasonable people (legal definition) look at the evidence. Mob rule people do not.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: if it's too small, choke it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he was choked, then subdued and not allowed air. there should have been some accomplice to murder charges as well.

Of course he was. He was black and the cops were just picking on him because of his race.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015