Janelle2002

DHS admits it released 2 terrorists who entered US

22 posts in this topic

DHS admits it released 2 terrorists who entered US

t.gif
DHS admits it released 2 terrorists who entered US by FOX News Videos 3:53 mins

Problem with national and border security on display as DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson admits his department released two men who were caught crossing the southern border following a judge's order

http://news.yahoo.com/video/dhs-admits-released-2-terrorists-003058200.html

Filed: Timeline

Thanks Obama? They were ordered to be released by the judicial system. Should DHS disregard the courts?

The whereabouts of these two are known, by the way, as they have fled to Canada and have applied for asylum there.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/2/dhs-released-two-turkish-terrorists-us/

But by all means, continue the outrage.

...curious to know under what circumstances the judge decided that they be "let out".

They are criminals paid by the U.S. government to bring terrorism to the U.S. so our country can have excuses to continue to invade other countries and kill innocent people at will.

They were, apparently, PKK members. Two had sought asylum in the US on the grounds that they were being persecuted in Turkey for their pro-Kurdish beliefs. The other two were denied visas. The PKK are currently a US ally in the fight against ISIS, but are classified as a terror group by the US and Canada.

Non-reactionary article from the Toronto Sun here: http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/02/homeland-security-chief-claims-alleged-pkk-members-seeking-asylum-in-canada

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

They were, apparently, PKK members. Two had sought asylum in the US on the grounds that they were being persecuted in Turkey for their pro-Kurdish beliefs. The other two were denied visas. The PKK are currently a US ally in the fight against ISIS, but are classified as a terror group by the US and Canada.

Non-reactionary article from the Toronto Sun here: http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/02/homeland-security-chief-claims-alleged-pkk-members-seeking-asylum-in-canada

Please refrain from providing context in a thread that is to generate outrage.

Please refrain from providing context in a thread that is to generate outrage.

Hey, i was not attempting to generate outrage. I was posting an article. It is up to the readers to interpret it the way they would like.

Hey, i was not attempting to generate outrage. I was posting an article. It is up to the readers to interpret it the way they would like.

The article itself was intended to generate outrage. Otherwise, the story would have been presented in its proper context with all relevant information. It wasn't and there's a simple reason for that. It's more outrageous when relevant facts and full context are left out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Canada sucks. Especially Toronto.

(I'm filling in for Eric today. He's out sick)

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Canada sucks. Especially Toronto.

(I'm filling in for Eric today. He's out sick)

now that's offensive. some of the best synth pop comes out of toronto.

it doesn't bother you that these people had the means to travel from our southern border to Canada. it scares the hell out of me, to think our southern border open to known terrorist w/ money.

you should stop watching all those scary shows on tv.

i mean the cia crosses the southern border all the damn time.

the cia doesn't want to kill me because i'm a westerner.

they'd stuff your bum right on up with some cocaine and handguns and ship you to florida for recovery. they won't kill you but they'll use you if they can.