AliciaBenCampbell

Automated status update

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys ... So because the status update online has been done.. I have been checking thru the automated service every day and this morning I checked and it said it can not give me a status for that case number. Has this happened to anyone else.. I check everyday and this is the first time it has happened!

Don't worry unless you see this happening for the next few days. These systems aren't cutting edge and they make updates on a regular basis. May be the time you looked into it they were running some updates or what not. Check for the. Ext few days (different time) and if you experience the same call (the petitioner is supposed to call) the help line with all your info.

I got the same message just now, I am calling in to try and speak to a live person, this also happened to me last night at around 645 and I did get to speak to a live person and she told me that she is not able to see any typr of update of status, just the type of application that it is. :ranting:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey guys ... So because the status update online has been done.. I have been checking thru the automated service every day and this morning I checked and it said it can not give me a status for that case number. Has this happened to anyone else.. I check everyday and this is the first time it has happened!

Yes it happened to me this morning as well. I even tried to speak to a rep and it says invalid number call back between 8-6...it's 9 in TN. It's just crazy!!!

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to USCIS Service Centers Forum~

~Inquiry is about USCIS technical function~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

I have also had the same problem with the automated phone system. When I put my case number in the "check your case status" part of the website I get the validation error everyone has been getting for weeks and when I call the number it says that it cannot give me an update. However, when I log into my case on the My Case page I can see the latest update. Perhaps you can try logging in and seeing if that works.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.