11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

I checked online in USCIS and my case was approved on 11/25, now i wonder how long would it take to get the e-mail, text and hard copy notification?

24-48 hours. Maybe it's delayed due to the Holiday.

Met - March 28, 2013

Married - May 28, 2014

NOA1 - June 16, 2014

NOA2 - November, 26, 2014

Sent to NVC - December 3, 2014

NVC Received - December 15, 2014

Case # Issued - January 20, 2015

AOS and IV Invoiced - January 21, 2015

AOS and IV Paid - January 22, 2015

AOS Shows as Paid - January 23, 2015

Submitted DS-260 - January 28, 2015

Receive Barcoded Document Cover Sheet and sent docs to lawyer - January 29, 2015

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I checked online in USCIS and my case was approved on 11/25, now i wonder how long would it take to get the e-mail, text and hard copy notification?

Did you get notified for the NOA1? If your case was approved on 11/25, you should have gotten the text and e-mail already (assuming you signed up for the notification). You will get the hard copy around a week after your approval.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Yeah i got notification and email when NOA1, that is why i am wondering why is taking so long for my notification on my NOA2. I guess i just wait till hard copy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

USCIS online notifications can be unreliable at times! Waiting for the hard copy in the mail seals the deal! Congrats on your approval.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations and your hard copy is on the way i got my e-mail the same night it was approve,,, and hard copy 2 days after my fiance got it in the mail

Yeah i got notification and email when NOA1, that is why i am wondering why is taking so long for my notification on my NOA2. I guess i just wait till hard copy.

Hello,

I never received email/tectonic NOA2.... I just called NVC and got my case number

TIME LINE

5/21/14 - MAILED I-129F PETITION (L)

5/22/14 - USCIS RCVD PETITION :)

5/27/14 - NOA1 :)

8/11/14 - TRANSFERRED TO CSC?? :unsure:

9/16/14 - NOA2 EMAIL!!! :dancing:

9/22/14 - NOA2 HARD COPY!! :)

10/6/14 - NVC RECEIVED APPROVED PETITION, CASE NUMBER PROVIDED.

10/8/14 - CEAC STATUS "READY"

10/9/14 - PACKAGE LEFT NVC TO DR CONSULATE! :dancing:

10/14/14 - CONSULATE RECEIVED :yes:

10/16/14 - CEAC STATUS UPDATE DATE CHANGE: STILL "READY"

10/20/14 - GOT MY INTERVIEW FOR 12/15/14, CALLED CONSULATE IN DR :goofy:

10/21/14 - INTERVIEW DATE POSTED ON THE IV CURRENT APPOINTMENT LIST

10/24/14 - CEAC STATUS UPDATE DATE CHANGE: STILL "READY"

11/03/14 - PACKET 4 RCVD

12/15/14 - INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!! :D

12/18/14 - CEAC STATUS - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING..........

12/19/14 - CEAC STATUS - ISSUED!

12/24/14 - VISA PICKED UP AT DOMEX

12/25/14 - ENTERED US /FORT LAUDERDALE POE

01/07/15 - SS RECVD

03/01/15 - MARRIED

04/09/15 - AOS PACKAGE SUBMITTED VIA FEDEX

04/14/15 - NOA RCVD

05/07/15 - BIOMETRICS COMPLETED

06/23/15 - EAD APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Kool... thanks. I will call around Tuesday and see if they have it. How long after approved did you call nvc??

If you got approved on Tuesday, it is highly unlikely that NVC will have it by this coming Tuesday. From CSC, it takes about 10 business days or more.

Spare yourself the 40 minutes being on hold and wait until maybe Friday to make that call.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.