TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My mistake, you are absolutely right here ! sorry

Yaar hammad…wth…no prob beeruuu…if u need to do further F.U.E. or F.U.T. contact me …lol

Rogaine I used when no one was aware of it in USA but I don’t pretend to be superman and respect all and because that’s what I learnt in my HR job being the Manager in GCC. I don’t guide anyone until I am not sure about it and on VJ I have stopped guiding anyone becoz every one knows the minor topics going on here every day and we all help each other and Alhamdulillah coming out of AP day by day. These sisters needed some guidance so I did but its not matter of prestige, honor, ego or self respect so take it easy bro I mean Beerruuu…

Appreciate ur cool comments with all and fan of it

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yaar hammad…wth…no prob beeruuu…if u need to do further F.U.E. or F.U.T. contact me …lol

Rogaine I used when no one was aware of it in USA but I don’t pretend to be superman and respect all and because that’s what I learnt in my HR job being the Manager in GCC. I don’t guide anyone until I am not sure about it and on VJ I have stopped guiding anyone becoz every one knows the minor topics going on here every day and we all help each other and Alhamdulillah coming out of AP day by day. These sisters needed some guidance so I did but its not matter of prestige, honor, ego or self respect so take it easy bro I mean Beerruuu…

Appreciate ur cool comments with all and fan of it

Allah maaf kary f.u.t kbi nai lol ,,,No i do not need further transplant.And yes you were right about rogaine , i use it because i was recommended for it by a surgeon.I think all other cheap minoxidil here in karachi are #######.But yes i would say rogaine works perfectly for me.

Timeline

AaliPDx thnk you sooooo much brother u are really a very supportive and helpful member of vj i really appreciate u! Apk leye bht si duwaen hen IA jld hi ap b AP se bahir hongay ameen!

Timeline

Dear Applicant

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, you are required to submit the following documents:

An updated medical examination report from an embassy apporved physician.Form DS-260. Form Ds-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office. 2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).

On receiving these items, our office will schedule the applicant(s) for a personal appearnace at our office for a new set of fingerprints and electronic signing of the form DS-260.

Once you have alll the above items prepared, please send the barcodes to our office via email and confirm in the email that you have prepared all the above items also. Our office will then assign a date and time to have you and your family members come to our office for a new set of finger prints .

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

I got this mail from embassy.. Anyone get this type of mail ? Please let me know ... Thanks!!

HI thats good news bro maabish has received same email from embassy look at it on New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II prepared your family members medical and submit ds260 online send embassy barcode of ds260 through their iv webpage inquiry insha allha soon they will call you for personal appearance ,

could you please share with us how long you have been in ap and how frequently your case updating last time when you got this email from embassy

Timeline

HI thats good news bro maabish has received same email from embassy look at it on New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II prepared your family members medical and submit ds260 online send embassy barcode of ds260 through their iv webpage inquiry insha allha soon they will call you for personal appearance ,

could you please share with us how long you have been in ap and how frequently your case updating last time when you got this email from embassy

Dear yarm this guy misguided by some one (salsan ) sent me private msg and said there to me that someone told me first send barcode online and than wait agian for embassy to tell you send the other documents medical or picture..

So yarm i told him send as soon as possible medical and picture as well but he not stasfied again he was confuse..please you as well tell him to send this documents as soon as possible...and the intersting thing is that he was done medical and keep with himself from 14 oct till to now he is waiting for another call from embassy to send this documents..

Timeline

kon kisay misguide kar raha hai ....tell me the name of this user ?

what is the name of this user jo is forum par logo ko misguide kar raha hain ? takay all the people us se bachay rahein .

Haha dont worry no one can misguide here maybe he was not understood... Edited by kaleem999

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My interview was on 13th August 2014 and about 15 months i'm in Ap.. My husband send that form and barcode page alreday .. Thank you for the concern :)

Timeline

My interview was on 13th August 2014 and about 15 months i'm in Ap.. My husband send that form and barcode page alreday .. Thank you for the concern :)

Timeline

Dear yarm this guy misguided by some one (salsan ) sent me private msg and said there to me that someone told me first send barcode online and than wait agian

for embassy to tell you send the other documents medical or picture..

So yarm i told him send as soon as possible medical and picture as well but he not stasfied again he was confuse..please you as well tell him to send this documents as soon as possible...and the intersting thing is that he was done medical and keep with himself from 14 oct till to now he is waiting for another call from embassy to send this documents..

Sir no one misguided me .. Each and everyone help me about the mail.. Thanks

Dear yarm this guy misguided by some one (salsan ) sent me private msg and said there to me that someone told me first send barcode online and than wait agian

for embassy to tell you send the other documents medical or picture..

Timeline

AaliPDx thnk you sooooo much brother u are really a very supportive and helpful member of vj i really appreciate u! Apk leye bht si duwaen hen IA jld hi ap b AP se bahir hongay ameen!

mujh sy dushmani hai kia behen?

Timeline

Ok thats good so dear send your medical report and picture as soon as possible ok...

Timeline

salsan77 if embassy has not called you yet please send your medical quickly hopefully soon they will call you keleem999 only concern about that time you waste to sending these docs because medical now only valid for six months

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

sam7076 kaleem99 AliPdx hammadf2a any updates guys !!! anyone getiing Access Denied error on islamabad us embassy website ?

i had frequent updates in october nothing after that at all, my medical expires this month !

sam7076 kaleem99 AliPdx hammadf2a any updates guys !!! anyone getiing Access Denied error on islamabad us embassy website ?

and the website is working fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.