TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

salam all,

3 days before i received a call from my home that 2 person of US embassy investigation department have reached at our home i came quickly from my office to home because my office is very near from my home i saw a land cruiser with CC number plate parked just opposite to my home, i welcome them and they told me that we have to ask some questions to you so can we sit inside the home i welcome them and we set in the drawing room they asked some general questions to me and my sis regarding immigration and after 10 mints they left my home, after leaving the area my some neigbour came to me and told me that they were asking questions about your family after introducing.

can any one tell me that after investigation how much more time is left for calling me new medical and oth.

junaid yar inshallah boht jald apko medical etc ki ajaegi .....mere bhai meri duae tumhare saath hai.... b positive

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

there is no status update available for the passport number submitted

I wrote my passport number in the field and got this reply what does this status means??

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

there is no status update available for the passport number submitted

I wrote my passport number in the field and got this reply what does this status means??

they haven't got it yet from embassy ,you will get it next week i think

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Applicant

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, you are required to submit the following documents:

An updated medical examination report from an embassy apporved physician.Form DS-260. Form Ds-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office. 2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).

On receiving these items, our office will schedule the applicant(s) for a personal appearnace at our office for a new set of fingerprints and electronic signing of the form DS-260.

Once you have alll the above items prepared, please send the barcodes to our office via email and confirm in the email that you have prepared all the above items also. Our office will then assign a date and time to have you and your family members come to our office for a new set of finger prints .

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

I got this mail from embassy.. Anyone get this type of mail ? Please let me know ... Thanks!!

Timeline

no pdate since 9 of july. done a lot of emails since then not a single reply. getting stressed day by day. wife is getting really sick. pakistani doctors can not understand what is happening with my wife. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i am getting broke living on paycheck on daily basis. if it will be like this i think i would kill myself :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so sorry that your wife is sick. In many cases even here in America it takes time for the doctors to find out what is wrong. Please try to be strong and brave for your wife.

Timeline

Dear Applicant

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, you are required to submit the following documents:

An updated medical examination report from an embassy apporved physician.Form DS-260. Form Ds-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office. 2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).

On receiving these items, our office will schedule the applicant(s) for a personal appearnace at our office for a new set of fingerprints and electronic signing of the form DS-260.

Once you have alll the above items prepared, please send the barcodes to our office via email and confirm in the email that you have prepared all the above items also. Our office will then assign a date and time to have you and your family members come to our office for a new set of finger prints .

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

I got this mail from embassy.. Anyone get this type of mail ? Please let me know ... Thanks!!

When you got this email from embassy..please share your updates

When was your interview?

Yes here before issuing visa every applicant got this email or call for documents..

Timeline

I am so sorry that your wife is sick. In many cases even here in America it takes time for the doctors to find out what is wrong. Please try to be strong and brave for your wife.

Its been 2 years she is going to different docs every test has been done on her.... But stupid docs cannot tell what is wrong... In america most it will them a week to figure the problem. My wife losing weight day by day. She has weight of 15 year old girl..... What would you suggest about tht? And i am stuck with my job cannot go to pakistan.

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

Today is Thanksgiving day here in America. It is a day that we celebrate all of our blessings. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Day from Michigan.

I feel the pain of all of you that are feeling lost and helpless in AP. Remember it took me almost 5 years to get my husband here. Still there are always things to be thankful for.

Timeline

before coming to usa in pakistan i face very bad incident , some one in home loot all the belonging which are precious like my lap top my, moblie , my jwellery etc ven they cut the electricity of mine mothers home where i was staying , sadly i lost all my contacts and wouldnt be able to contact to any one , my lots of friends told me that my sim still in use and people told me that they were sending msg on whats app and they know that ther message, sms where received by that although i told the mobile company to block it but unfortunately they would not do this i dont know why now i have make my new id also here on vj my previous id was aisha &wajid. i am totaly upset and lost even now allhamdollilah i am in usa and its now 18 days but still my family told me that were getting message from my number. Here i also face problem from serious hair fall and i dont know what to do. as uptill now i dont have any id nor i have any health insurance here what should i do now.

Just start using Minoxidil 5 % for 2 months and see results...u can get from wallmart or any pharmacy in $20. Dont go for rogain bcoz it is not effective for the whole head except for certain part of head ( back side mostly ). Dont go for any oil as well becoz they block the scalps and create a layer on them causing to stop hair growth.

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

Alhumdulillah Allah ka bht shukr my and my son's visas are issued today thank you every one for ur prayers and support throughout this long journey! My prayers are with all my brothers and sisters who are still in AP InshaAllah all of u will hear good news soon! ameen

wow...That's great sister Javeria...Great to know your visas got issued...we all were waiting for your visa as well since long......Heartly & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and dont forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... :idea::dancing:

By the way ... many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

Timeline

Just start using Minoxidil 5 % for 2 months and see results...u can get from wallmart or any pharmacy in $20. Dont go for rogain bcoz it is not effective for the whole head except for certain part of head ( back side mostly ). Dont go for any oil as well becoz they block the scalps and create a layer on them causing to stop hair growth.

lol wth ...Do you know what rogaine is? its purified form of minoxidil, i have had hair transplant (f.u.e) and i know a lot of things about this stuff.I am amazed how confidently you wrote that. lol

Timeline

My mistake, you are absolutely right here ! sorry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.