TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yar Junaid I have never heard such type of investigation, our clan went through the immigration process in which all males had to face AP except my uncle who was 55 at that time, even my brother spend 15 months in AP. In all 30 cases we never saw that kind of investigation. Anyway hope it will end your agony soon :)

salam all,

3 days before i received a call from my home that 2 person of US embassy investigation department have reached at our home i came quickly from my office to home because my office is very near from my home i saw a land cruiser with CC number plate parked just opposite to my home, i welcome them and they told me that we have to ask some questions to you so can we sit inside the home i welcome them and we set in the drawing room they asked some general questions to me and my sis regarding immigration and after 10 mints they left my home, after leaving the area my some neigbour came to me and told me that they were asking questions about your family after introducing.

can any one tell me that after investigation how much more time is left for calling me new medical and oth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congrats to all,

and again my question is that hich POE is fastest in getting SSN abu dhabi or JFk

any experience must mention,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Asalam o alikum maabish i came to usa in 18 days before and i fly to us from doha and believe me i got my ssn in 10 days as no poe is involve in it and me and my husband go to ss office and we got it allhamdollilah easily .

Timeline

before coming to usa in pakistan i face very bad incident , some one in home loot all the belonging which are precious like my lap top my, moblie , my jwellery etc ven they cut the electricity of mine mothers home where i was staying , sadly i lost all my contacts and wouldnt be able to contact to any one , my lots of friends told me that my sim still in use and people told me that they were sending msg on whats app and they know that ther message, sms where received by that although i told the mobile company to block it but unfortunately they would not do this i dont know why now i have make my new id also here on vj my previous id was aisha &wajid. i am totaly upset and lost even now allhamdollilah i am in usa and its now 18 days but still my family told me that were getting message from my number. Here i also face problem from serious hair fall and i dont know what to do. as uptill now i dont have any id nor i have any health insurance here what should i do now.

Timeline

Thx to Allah got my passport today but i wanted to ask the data summary sheet infront of the package had my husbands father name spelled wronh what should i do regarding that.... Everything on his visa is spelled correctly

Timeline

thnx alot friends :) U are all in my prayers! please tell me How many days after visa issuance one can get his passport?

Many Congrats!! inshallah in two days

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, this kind of investigation is uncommon, they did for my spouse but they did not go to their house and not ask any thing from them because questioning the applicant is the job of CO not the investigaing officer/s.

It also depend upon the nature of relationship of applicant with the petitioner, is this wife husband/ , mother/father and petitioner is the child or the applicant is sister/brother and the petitioner is sisiter/ brother????

i was unable to understand that why they done it.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yar Junaid I have never heard such type of investigation, our clan went through the immigration process in which all males had to face AP except my uncle who was 55 at that time, even my brother spend 15 months in AP. In all 30 cases we never saw that kind of investigation. Anyway hope it will end your agony soon :)

i am also in 19 moths of AP, it happened my dear friend i think they dont have any criteria for investigation, what ever they want to do they can, we can not predict rite nw what they wanted to do.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

no pdate since 9 of july. done a lot of emails since then not a single reply. getting stressed day by day. wife is getting really sick. pakistani doctors can not understand what is happening with my wife. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i am getting broke living on paycheck on daily basis. if it will be like this i think i would kill myself :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

before coming to usa in pakistan i face very bad incident , some one in home loot all the belonging which are precious like my lap top my, moblie , my jwellery etc ven they cut the electricity of mine mothers home where i was staying , sadly i lost all my contacts and wouldnt be able to contact to any one , my lots of friends told me that my sim still in use and people told me that they were sending msg on whats app and they know that ther message, sms where received by that although i told the mobile company to block it but unfortunately they would not do this i dont know why now i have make my new id also here on vj my previous id was aisha &wajid. i am totaly upset and lost even now allhamdollilah i am in usa and its now 18 days but still my family told me that were getting message from my number. Here i also face problem from serious hair fall and i dont know what to do. as uptill now i dont have any id nor i have any health insurance here what should i do now.

Aslamolakam, mayn LA mainn medical college mai teach kerta hoon, England say MBBS keyya hay, app stress say bacho karayn, olive oil ser per lagai ker Saya keraayn. Kuch weeks kay leyay shampo stop. I m happy u r inUSA. God will take care of all of us.

Alhumdulillah Allah ka bht shukr my and my son's visas are issued today thank you every one for ur prayers and support throughout this long journey! My prayers are with all my brothers and sisters who are still in AP InshaAllah all of u will hear good news soon! ameen

Javeria1990,

Many congratulations :) that is a good news.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.