Sign in to follow this  
Oaltawel

Please help, scan date changed!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I just called NVC, I was told that they received my doc. on October 20, however I sent it on October 3rd.

Until last week every time I called they confirmed they recevied it on October 3. And I received email said:

AMM***********

21-OCT-14

Dear Sir/Madam,

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your documents on 03-OCT-14.

We are currently receiving an increased number of approved petitions from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. As a result, we are experiencing increased review times for documents received.

We expect it will be at least 60 days from the date we received your mail before we complete the review of your documents. We will notify you when we review your documents.

I requested to speak to superviser but like always no one was available.

SO I NEED ADVICE, What can I do?

Thanks all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just called NVC, I was told that they received my doc. on October 20, however I sent it on October 3rd.

Until last week every time I called they confirmed they recevied it on October 3. And I received email said:

AMM***********

21-OCT-14

Dear Sir/Madam,

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your documents on 03-OCT-14.

We are currently receiving an increased number of approved petitions from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. As a result, we are experiencing increased review times for documents received.

We expect it will be at least 60 days from the date we received your mail before we complete the review of your documents. We will notify you when we review your documents.

I requested to speak to superviser but like always no one was available.

SO I NEED ADVICE, What can I do?

Thanks all

This is the standard mail everyone has bee getting since August. The review documents is now 60 days that started about 2nd week in August.

All you can do is wait. Once they receive your AOS and IV its a 60 day countdown to hopefully case complete.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

Complete-dq-to-interview-february-2021/

Case Complete to Interview Form

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet

ROC I751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

This is the standard mail everyone has bee getting since August. The review documents is now 60 days that started about 2nd week in August.

All you can do is wait. Once they receive your AOS and IV its a 60 day countdown to hopefully case complete.

Thank you

But I sent for checklist on October 3rd and they confirmed that by phone, but today they said they received it on October 20. I lost 17 days!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank you

But I sent for checklist on October 3rd and they confirmed that by phone, but today they said they received it on October 20. I lost 17 days!!!!

The day you sent and the day they receive and the day they scanned are 3 different days. So its 60 days yes from October 20th. When NVC receives it will sit until they accept and scan into system. Those checklist I'm afraid cost big time. But hey maybe they will finish faster for a early holiday gift for you all.

All you can do is wait. you didn't lose 17 days they didn't scan until the 20th.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

Complete-dq-to-interview-february-2021/

Case Complete to Interview Form

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet

ROC I751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

The day you sent and the day they receive and the day they scanned are 3 different days. So its 60 days yes from October 20th. When NVC receives it will sit until they accept and scan into system. Those checklist I'm afraid cost big time. But hey maybe they will finish faster for a early holiday gift for you all.

All you can do is wait. you didn't lose 17 days they didn't scan until the 20th.

I understand now, usually for me the scan date is the day I sent email to NVC.

I'm waiting no choice!!!

The scan date, like dwheels has stated, is always from when THEY scan it into their system.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.