ninanina123

tired of waiting june filler

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thinking lot about this process make me worried and can't sleep I don't know when we can get approved and finish this long process and live like normal couple soooooooooooooooo tired of waiting please pray for us :cry::cry::cry:

Edited by ninanina123

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey hon keep your head up you are almost there. average process time at TCS is 6 months. Lets hope your case gets picked up this month and they start working on it. Almost there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Thinking lot about this process make me worried and can't sleep I don't know when we can get approved and finish this long process and live like normal couple soooooooooooooooo tired of waiting please pray for us :cry::cry::cry:

Timeline

Sorry lol I know how u feel my fiance and I are stressing ourselves also its been 2 yrs since we been able to see each other we talk everyday and miss each other terribly. We hate the fact that we've had to wait this long but when my company closed and I tried finding job right away it was horrible took me a year to find job so I could get our filing done ill just b happy once this part is over and we are moving towards interview finally

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Commentary about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Bulk of your wait time is over. Just hang on a little longer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

the same boat my friend

fear of rejection is killing us too

no sign no clue that there will be a good news soon but we have to be patient that's all

You asked for prayers and I have to say I respect that. I have said a prayer for you both and there are few others on here I have gotten to know I prayer for regularly. Keep the faith.

When my friends, family and co-workers asked if there anything they could do, I said pray, nothing else you can do for us, just pray for us.

As people on here say and I have said and you are probably tired of hearing it, please try to stay busy, a hobby, getting ready for your spouse, working extra hours or shifts, just stay busy. it helps.

When I was overseas for two years with almost no communication links, we buried ourselves in our day to day activities and our jobs and it helped make the time pass.

Timeline

Thank u I do try to keep myself busy its hard. My hardest times are when I'm completely alone. I just sit here with my thoughts and try to keep my fiance from losing his mind. We'll take all the prayers we can as well as give them to others in this excruciating wait and the torture of knowing people who broke they law may get special treatments while we are scrutinized by people who dont know any of us on this journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.