Janelle2002

Illegals File Suit Against DHS to Stop Deportations

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Yes it is, because right off the bat it will be more effective since it will become part of the immigration process, whereas a full fledged lawsuit would happen outside that realm. The implication being the I-601 is what will really get your husband's visa, whereas the lawsuit would only, at best, force the consulate to review your case.

If you address that issue inside the I-601 you may not get the impact you would want to see, or deserve, but you can slide your complaint right in and hopefully mitigate the entire kerfuffle. (I am not familiar with your case but from bits and pieces I collected I surmise your process has been going on for a few seasons already.)

No joke, you should be the poster child for some of the things that are broken with our immigration system.

Mmmm hmmmmmm I need to investigate this more. I was told it was better to fit it in the I-601 waiver

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Yes it is, because right off the bat it will be more effective since it will become part of the immigration process, whereas a full fledged lawsuit would happen outside that realm. The implication being the I-601 is what will really get your husband's visa, whereas the lawsuit would only, at best, force the consulate to review your case.

If you address that issue inside the I-601 you may not get the impact you would want to see, or deserve, but you can slide your complaint right in and hopefully mitigate the entire kerfuffle. (I am not familiar with your case but from bits and pieces I collected I surmise your process has been going on for a few seasons already.)

No joke, you should be the poster child for some of the things that are broken with our immigration system.

I addressed it and told them I don't believe the misrep is correct. We can't admit something we didn't do. This is a very tight situation because you don't want to make another government entity mad that holds the key to your life, you know?

And then I just explained to them everything we did to try and work with the embassy and provide information that was needed, but they never asked for anything. It was crazy. Then after we filed the writ of mandamus they called him in for another interview and asked him for a court document they never asked for before.

So it's our word against theirs. a load of crock. they should make them video the interviews so there can be live documentation of what happens at these interviews. it should automatically feed into an unknown system as soon as the interview is over.

Timeline

I agree. Some COs should never be allowed to be in contact with the public and if there were recordings of the interviews I am sure they would tone down their rhetoric.

I addressed it and told them I don't believe the misrep is correct. We can't admit something we didn't do. This is a very tight situation because you don't want to make another government entity mad that holds the key to your life, you know?

And then I just explained to them everything we did to try and work with the embassy and provide information that was needed, but they never asked for anything. It was crazy. Then after we filed the writ of mandamus they called him in for another interview and asked him for a court document they never asked for before.

So it's our word against theirs. a load of crock. they should make them video the interviews so there can be live documentation of what happens at these interviews. it should automatically feed into an unknown system as soon as the interview is over.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I agree. Some COs should never be allowed to be in contact with the public and if there were recordings of the interviews I am sure they would tone down their rhetoric.

Yeap!! Some give the worst customer service possible because they are just miserable. Don't work with the public if you don't like the public. Problem solved.

Timeline

I would support that. If you don't like to interact with the public, you have no business being an officer at a consulate.

Yeap!! Some give the worst customer service possible because they are just miserable. Don't work with the public if you don't like the public. Problem solved.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Indeed, there are horror stories of people paying thousands of dollars to have their families smuggled out of China into the US in cargo containers.

Maybe it is cheaper to pay some coyotes to smuggle the spouse across the border

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Alas, if Janelle had deep pockets she would not be shopping for a bargain spouse outside of the US. :devil:

Ooooooooooooo

I just wanted a man, not one I have to take care of. In the U.S. men come in boy's size toys instead of mens'.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh-no-you-didnt-12.jpg

don't laugh. he aint funny!! :ranting::protest::ranting:

Maybe it is cheaper to pay some coyotes to smuggle the spouse across the border

if you know one.....

Indeed, there are horror stories of people paying thousands of dollars to have their families smuggled out of China into the US in cargo containers.

US has just make it easier for Chinese to apply for Tourist visa now.

All the chinese need to do, 'forget' to return home :dancing:

if you know one.....

Go hang around the areas mentioned in this article:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/migration-spotlights-mexican-coyote-smugglers

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

More stateside AOS delaying the process of those waiting for their K/CR/IR visas...

US has just make it easier for Chinese to apply for Tourist visa now.

All the chinese need to do, 'forget' to return home :dancing:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org