The Nature Boy

Army drops use of term "Negro" in document

38 posts in this topic

Sorry, I'm an American. Not a Negro. And it's about time they made the change.

Maybe the Navy will be next. ;)

From what I understand it was buried in some policy manual somewhere from days gone by, which proves one thing...Nobody reads regs unless you are trying to prove someone wrong or prove yourself right

Maybe the Navy will be next. ;)

From what I understand it was buried in some policy manual somewhere from days gone by, which proves one thing...Nobody reads regs unless you are trying to prove someone wrong or prove yourself right

Truth.

The only time I've seen the word used and no real issues came about were the American Negro Baseball League.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I'm not trying to stir anything up but what about the UNCF?

Should they change their name?

Marvin? Since you are the only black man any of us know....

You have to know at least two black people to be considered non-racist. :devil::rofl:

Glad you caught that. I think they should. I think the Negro League wasn't touched because those players couldn't be anything else. But I feel like they should change it. Considering the UNCF helps folks of all colors, they should change the name.

You have to know at least two black people to be considered non-racist. :devil::rofl:

Sorry, your weed man Tyrone doesn't count. :devil:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Hey now, I said "black man". I know lots of ladies!!!!! (L)

Sorry, your weed man Tyrone doesn't count. :devil:

His name is Noah and he's Caucasian.

The united nations children fund ?

Ha HA

Oh you mean that orgnization the Koch brothers who hate Blacke people donated 25 million to?

Marvin,Janelle, and my rental unit maitance man.. He is from africa does that count ?

Edited by The Nature Boy

I wish, she is still smokin' hot.

Yes Lord. My friend said her husband used to abuse her. He was like we need to ride on this fool, you don't go beating on Sade.

The united nations children fund ?

Ha HA

Oh you mean that orgnization the Koch brothers who hate Blacke people donated 25 million to?

Marvin,Janelle, and my rental unit maitance man.. He is from africa does that count ?

Your maintenance man doesn't count, but since if you combine myself and Janelle that equals 5, you're cool.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Yes Lord. My friend said her husband used to abuse her. He was like we need to ride on this fool, you don't go beating on Sade.

Your maintenance man doesn't count, but since if you combine myself and Janelle that equals 5, you're cool.

With me equaling 3 and you equaling 2 that is. :devil:

With me equaling 3 and you equaling 2 that is. :devil:

You need to learn your place woman! :ranting:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

How about everyone checked the 'other' box under 'race' and entered HUMAN ? I've been doing that for years....

I tried that. Before my interview they were determined to find out my race. I guess they were excited to hire their "token." :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joke

You need to learn your place woman! :ranting:

You need to learn your place!!

This is a mans world

This is a mans world

But it would be nothing,nothing!!!

Without a women or a girl

I tried that. Before my interview they were determined to find out my race. I guess they were excited to hire their "token." :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joke

You need to learn your place!!

This is a mans world

This is a mans world

But it would be nothing,nothing!!!

Without a women or a girl

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg