dwheels76

December 2014 Interviews

1,806 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello, Am I missing anything here, I have prepare for my wife, What ever they have requested I have already included.

For the officer

• Interview letter

• Passport

• Affidavit of support

• DS260 confirmation page

• Medical reports

• Marriage certificate / Nika nama

• Birth Certificate

• Parents Birth certificate

• Police certificate

• Two photo graph 2 x 2 inches ( 51 x 51 mm )

Proof for showing

• Wedding pictures

• Money transfer receipt

• Went Africa to attend my bro wedding took pictures

• Visa on her Passport for Africa

• Air tickets to Africa

• Call log from Vibers.

Is there any need for Parents Birth certificate ?

I don't think you'll need to bring your parents' birth certificates unless requested. :star:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

U were right dswheels. No second round of interview for dec :cry: it sucks that I got so excited at the prospect of celebrating new year's with husband :(

Everyone approved so far will get a date with next batch... :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello

My interview is on December 18 (very stressed :() so i m wondering when is the best time to do medical exams?

now is too early or its on time? :)

should i do first chest ray ,blood analisis before going to the general doctor? because here in tunisia the radiology center and the analasys center are away from the doctor doing the check up.

Thanks in advance :)

you can take it anytime before interview that's up to you.

You get all the medical done at the medical not before with your own doctor. Xray blood work all that at medical.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

and is it a bonus that my husband attend with me the interview?

A bonus not really. Nice to have them there I am sure and maybe CO will be impressed. It's up to you. If he is there and is outside be sure to take his passport in embassy with you when they ask you to hand over your passport you will have his inside yours CO will know for a fact they are outside.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Can someone please send me the link to where we schedule out biometric appointment?? Thanks!!

**NEW** Interview APPOINTMENT needs to be scheduled along with ASC/biometrics(fingerprint)appointment by phone or on the website after you have received packet 3 in the mail. Appointments may be available Mon-Fri excluding American and Mexican holidays http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/holidays.htmlas well the second Wednesday and last Friday of every month ASC appointments are available Saturdays as well.

From your own info page here. http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Mexico&cty=Juarez

Everyone please do as the first post says and go to your countries info page for consulate info. Most have very good inforative stuff there. Some of your pages need updating and every member has access to update. Keep it pithy. :goofy:

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Timeline

Just finished with my interview at the Consulate. I answered all questions correctly, at the end of the interview she said she said she needs more time to review the case file and then she gave me a contact form and asked me to go and fill it and drop it off at a submission center or scan it to them. I asked her how long will it take them to complete the process, she said it depends on how soon i can quickly submit the form.

**** All thru the interview, the CO didn't type anything, instead she was writing it down on a piece of paper. I wonder why

Did they ask you to submit any more documents OR they just said they want more time to review....what all did they ask you in the interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It is not required BUT my wife she will be taking just to cover up. never know these CO are.

I don't think you'll need to bring your parents' birth certificates unless requested. :star:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on getting approved! I'm raising my 20 month old daughter alone and it's horrible. I've taken her 3 times to see my husband in Palestine but omg it's so dangerous. When I applied for our I-130 in July 2012 I never EVER thought 2 and a half years later we would still be going through this. my husband is getting denied at his interview for overstaying a past visa, so I have another year of being a single mom waiting for his waiver :(

That is truly heartbreaking. Good luck and I wish you well in surviving this process, and thanks for sharing your story. <3

I knooow!!!

but we'll have a large vacation from them.

Hey Cathy how are you doing with your process?? u excited?? :)

Yes I am. 10 days to interview and poe on dec 2nd if everything goes to plan. Feeling really real now :D How's it going with you?

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Timeline

Lol. I can imagine your excitement!

Thanks for the advice.

awwww thank you so much for all the love and appreciation. I see you cleaning and getting everything just right.

I am sure you both will sleep for a week just from the relaxed OMG its over stuff.

Enjoy your hunny. I am proud and happy I was along for the ride. It's been my pleasure now and always I am here for you all.

ROC I-751

N-400

Yes I am. 10 days to interview and poe on dec 2nd if everything goes to plan. Feeling really real now :D How's it going with you?

Already got my plane ticket to Juarez and booked hotel and medical and biometrics scheduled. sucks that last business day before my interview date (dec 29) is Dec 23rd. So i'm going to go to Juarez to get that done, come back, spend xmas with the family and then go to Juarez again just for the interview. Hopefully I'll able to come back to my city and quit right away!! hahaha I can't wait!

*** See timeline for further info :dancing:

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : California Service Center Date Filed : 2016-12-04 NOA Date : 2016-12-08

Hi do you know about when are they giving appointments for Santo Domingo. I got CC on 10.31.14 and I still haven't received interview date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I can definitely relate - this process and the minute to minute step by step waiting has caused me to shed tears on more occasions than I can count!

The good news?!

My interview was on Monday, approved, visa issued Tuesday, email from Loomis late Wednesday, tracked package and it was delivered at my Loomis location early today (Thursday), I had it in hand at 10am, and will do POE and fly to Alaska on Saturday!!!!

Good luck tomorrow!

Hi AlaskaBound! I just logged on today and read your interview, thanks so much for making it long and detailed, that is super helpful! Now I am freaking out about his passport pics, they were taken August 6 (3 months today). Thanks for including the bit about the police certificate, that helps a lot.

We did the medical on Monday, not sure how it went since they don't give you the results but I'm guessing everything was fine. I wrote a super long review but haven't figured out where to post it yet, probably will post it with my interview review Friday.

Tuesday I got a call from my doctor's office in Winnipeg, I had a followup appointment booked for next Monday, the day after we get back. I booked the appointment a month ago. They called because they wanted to reschedule my appointment for this Friday, November 7 at 11am (10 eastern)... the EXACT same time as husband's interview appointment!!!! They would not give a reason, my guess is the doctor probably decided to make a long weekend of it since Tuesday is Remembrance day. When I questioned it, I got a lecture about how people have lives and the world doesn't revolve around me. I'm sure it was an overreaction but between the stress of having my life planned out in 5 minute increments for the last year and now a week to sit and do nothing but wait, I had a meltdown and spent most of Tuesday crying and pouting... :crying: the stress of a year of having my life put on hold and living on a schedule that is not my own all came out on Tuesday :crying: (FYI I feel much better now :thumbs: )

So yesterday we decided to take a walk to the consulate just to see where everything is... It took 15 minutes to walk there, including about 7 minutes waiting for the hotel elevator so not bad at all. I was reading the times posted in the window when the security guard opened the door to ask if he could help us. There was nobody outside, it was early afternoon. I told him our interview was scheduled for Friday. He said to make sure to bring the loomis paper and no bags and we would be fine, said the doors open at 7:30. I told him our appointment isn't until 10. He said "you didn't hear it from me but around here things work on a first come, first served basis". Then I told him I was the USC and my husband was the one interviewing, asked if it was ok for me to come in with him. He said as long as I bring my US passport he would be sure to let me in. He was very nice, hopefully indicative of the rest of the staff inside.

Husband just called Medisys, they told him the results would be ready to pick up in about an hour. We are just across the street so will leave in about half an hour. He said it sounded like they were gonna start putting it all together after he called, like if he hadn't called they would not have started to work on it yet. It will feel so much better once we have that packet in hand, one more small victory on this long journey.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My interview was on Monday, approved, visa issued Tuesday, email from Loomis late Wednesday, tracked package and it was delivered at my Loomis location early today (Thursday), I had it in hand at 10am, and will do POE and fly to Alaska on Saturday!!!!

Congrats! :dance: You got your passport with the visa back in 3 days!? :wow:

You're moving to Alaska in Nov!!?? :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I hope it's not snowing badly there! :content::content::content: Fingers crossed! :star::star::star:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.