Robby999

Doctor rushed to Bellevue Hospital with Ebola symptoms

44 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

This is the reason the World Crusaders for Doing Good are so misguided in sending our troops into Ebola-land.

Another example of improper quarantine practices, by a Doctor no less. If I read this correctly, he had diarrhea and 103 fever after returning from treating Ebola patients and decided he would go out and expose other people anyway.

They claim he did the right thing by calling Doctors Without Borders. Before going out. I have to shake my head on that. Like duh?

Could you be any more infantile or derogatory, Ebola-land? Really? Attacking the problem at its source is the single most sensible and important measure we in the US can take. I applaud those who risk their lives to help those who are struggling to stave off a more serious and devastating epidemic in West Africa which would inevitably put more and more nations at risk from serious problems because of this disease. All you appear to want to do is cower behind a closed border and hope it all goes away. Not clever, not funny and above all un American.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

One wonders if he was crapping his pants all up and down the subway system . I believe they use the term projectile Clenching ones buttocks until they arrive home most likely does not cut it.

Gah! Who knows, but he had a fever of over 100 degrees! He still went out for a full day. He was riding subways, eating out, going to a gym/jogging.

Just as a layman, I would be mortified if I had a fever over 100 and had just been in contact with Ebola victims! I wouldn't be panicking - but rather resolutely calling in to the local hospital, 911, whatever makes the most sense for self-reporting and getting under quarantine immediately.

So if a doctor treating ebola patients is this clueless, just imagine what it is like with grunts we send over there, guard personnel, and whatnot. You have to assume Murphy's Law, not ideal outcomes. If something can go wrong, it will.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Could you be any more infantile or derogatory, Ebola-land? Really? Attacking the problem at its source is the single most sensible and important measure we in the US can take. I applaud those who risk their lives to help those who are struggling to stave off a more serious and devastating epidemic in West Africa which would inevitably put more and more nations at risk from serious problems because of this disease. All you appear to want to do is cower behind a closed border and hope it all goes away. Not clever, not funny and above all un American.

lol. Personal attacks are not an argument. Insofar as cowardly, you must be talking about Cuomo and Christie, who did exactly what I said: Strict quarantines:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/25/nyregion/new-york-ebola-case-craig-spencer.html?_r=0

So try keeping up. Your premise is not coherent. Because obviously it matters whether our goal is protecting domestic citizens vs. protecting non-citizens. You speak for yourself, not Americans.

I do not agree to protecting non-citizens on another continent. It is how we have just infected ourselves, proof of exactly what I said. You are some kind of global do-gooder, sure. But you apparently live in a no-cost world and one in which everything goes perfectly. Actually, the track record thus far is pretty bad. A doctor without sense enough to stay home after having a fever over 100 and treating Ebola patients with protective gear.

If you feel personally the need to go help Ebola victims overseas - just be my guest.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

1911819_10202849025402867_25377786447207

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

lol. Personal attacks are not an argument. Insofar as cowardly, you must be talking about Cuomo and Christie, who did exactly what I said: Strict quarantines:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/25/nyregion/new-york-ebola-case-craig-spencer.html?_r=0

So try keeping up. Your premise is not coherent. Because obviously it matters whether our goal is protecting domestic citizens vs. protecting non-citizens. You speak for yourself, not Americans.

I do not agree to protecting non-citizens on another continent. It is how we have just infected ourselves, proof of exactly what I said. You are some kind of global do-gooder, sure. But you apparently live in a no-cost world and one in which everything goes perfectly. Actually, the track record thus far is pretty bad. A doctor without sense enough to stay home after having a fever over 100 and treating Ebola patients with protective gear.

If you feel personally the need to go help Ebola victims overseas - just be my guest.

Calling West Africa 'Ebola-land' is infantile and derogatory, pointing it out isn't. I will point it out, regardless of whether you think doing so attacks you as a person. As to the rest of your argument, you really don't have one. It is completely sensible and intelligent to quell a disease at source, regardless of where that source is. You may not like it, you may not want to have anything to do with it, but America and American's will continue to do so regardless of what you think about it.

West Africa, a.k.a. The land where ebola is rampant. Hardly a derogatory term, just a geographical statement that all would understand at this point in time.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
The Ebola Lie Exposed!

There is no doubt that people are dying of something but is it truly Ebola or something (i.e. vaccine-related injuries, treatment side effects) that is subsequently labeled as Ebola?

Ebola is a showcase example of a circular argument which is the common modus operandi of modern virology as the very basis of almost all of today's medical vaccination campaigns.

All vaccination programmes in the third world are, from a scientific point of view, under the strongest suspicion of deliberate genocide, the decimation of the indigenous population away from the eyes of the world.

Even the so-called Ebola cases are in reality some of the worst vaccine-induced injuries, since in Africa they sometimes "work" with doses that are 1,000 times higher than in Europe and so these are more likely side effects of criminal human experiments."

Secret genetic experiments on African people: "When you are poisoned with such a lethal doses, your liver stops creating the globulins needed for blood-clotting. You then start bleeding internally and externally, it is called hemorrhagic fever... and of course they are blaming it once more on a virus!"

http://drsircus.com/medicine/ebola-lie-exposed#utm_source=Dr+Sircus+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5dae2fe1a7-Article_206&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea98c09673-5dae2fe1a7-10609057&mc_cid=5dae2fe1a7&mc_eid=e816a36d93

Filed: Timeline

The Ebola Lie Exposed!

There is no doubt that people are dying of something but is it truly Ebola or something (i.e. vaccine-related injuries, treatment side effects) that is subsequently labeled as Ebola?

Ebola is a showcase example of a circular argument which is the common modus operandi of modern virology as the very basis of almost all of today's medical vaccination campaigns.

All vaccination programmes in the third world are, from a scientific point of view, under the strongest suspicion of deliberate genocide, the decimation of the indigenous population away from the eyes of the world.

Even the so-called Ebola cases are in reality some of the worst vaccine-induced injuries, since in Africa they sometimes "work" with doses that are 1,000 times higher than in Europe and so these are more likely side effects of criminal human experiments."

Secret genetic experiments on African people: "When you are poisoned with such a lethal doses, your liver stops creating the globulins needed for blood-clotting. You then start bleeding internally and externally, it is called hemorrhagic fever... and of course they are blaming it once more on a virus!"

http://drsircus.com/medicine/ebola-lie-exposed#utm_source=Dr+Sircus+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5dae2fe1a7-Article_206&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea98c09673-5dae2fe1a7-10609057&mc_cid=5dae2fe1a7&mc_eid=e816a36d93

It oughta be against TOS to allow any poster to use VJ as a platform for disseminating nonsense like this; the kind of nonsense that can literally kill people.

Timeline

Ebola scare fabricated by US media to make profit

The CDC tells you no cure currently exists for Ebola. A lie. Attention is required. The plot is deep, the crimes many. The reason, of course, money, profit, greed and power.

The culprit: the enemy of humanity. America. Its weapon, of course; fear. Our antidote; knowledge.

Adding further credibility to Ebola being a manufactured event is a report showing that the DOD gave a contract worth USD 140 million dollars to Tekmira, a Canadian pharmaceutical company, to conduct Ebola research involving the injection and infusing of healthy of humans with Ebola.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/24/383423/ebola-mere-lie-fabricated-by-us-media/

West Africa, a.k.a. The land where ebola is rampant. Hardly a derogatory term, just a geographical statement that all would understand at this point in time.

Ah, apologists, lovely. I can't help you if you think calling West Africa 'Ebola-land' is a geographical statement.. It's not and it was used in a pejorative fashion. You want to ignore that fact, you just go right ahead and do so.

It oughta be against TOS to allow any poster to use VJ as a platform for disseminating nonsense like this; the kind of nonsense that can literally kill people.

It ought to be and it probably is. However, it's more fun to leave the message just where it is in order to demonstrate just how stupid this theory is. I doubt even the 'I hate Obama' nuts believe this conspiracy, although, we shall see :)

Timeline

Just cause you cant even imagine that the US Government doesn't have your health or care in mind for its actions doesn't make it nonsense...\

Wake up world!

Edited by Tourseasia

Thanks mom. I will continue to do so, in spite of your trying to twist his meaning. I happen to know he harbors no contempt towards the region regardless of your posturing.

Now THAT is a clear violation of the TOS as regards personal attacks, no skirting the edges there.

This is the reason the World Crusaders for Doing Good are so misguided in sending our troops into Ebola-land.

No contempt here? God forbid we actually send troops to West Africa to aid those genuinely in peril from Ebola? Doing so is not just a humanitarian act (yeah, the US does that, who knew?) but also because, stopping the Ebola virus from spreading by caring for the sick in West Africa is the single best way of ensuring it does not spread outwards and into the wider wold community, including the US. Why wouldn't this be something that is universally supported? The Vietnamese nurse who cared for Ebola victim who died in Texas is considered a hero to the Vietnamese community, not an idiot, a hero who put herself at risk because she put her job as a care worker ahead of her fear, and they are proud of her. Strange then that there are some who think caring for the sick is a misguided action and calls the West African region Ebola-Land. However, yes, go ahead and excuse it as you seem want to do, again.

No contempt here? God forbid we actually send troops to West Africa to aid those genuinely in peril from Ebola? Doing so is not just a humanitarian act (yeah, the US does that, who knew?) but also because, stopping the Ebola virus from spreading by caring for the sick in West Africa is the single best way of ensuring it does not spread outwards and into the wider wold community, including the US. Why wouldn't this be something that is universally supported? The Vietnamese nurse who cared for Ebola victim who died in Texas is considered a hero to the Vietnamese community, not an idiot, a hero who put herself at risk because she put her job as a care worker ahead of her fear, and they are proud of her. Strange then that there are some who think caring for the sick is a misguided action and calls the West African region Ebola-Land. However, yes, go ahead and excuse it as you seem want to do, again.

The difference you seem to overlook is that the Vietnamese woman who gave her life for others volunteered to go and was much better trained. The soldiers have no choice and are poorly trained. Their lives are forcibly being put at risk.

I applaud anyone willing to go over and help. That IS a noble thing. In fact, go on over to help, and I'll personally sing your praises.