Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

To all July filers keep your heads up I know TSC is the biggest mess, but I guarantee you that there is hope I'm a late July filer and my petition was approved on 12/31 my advice is to contact your local congressman I know some may be more helpful than others but it works, that's what I did and they were able to get an answer for me and I'm almost positive that's why my petition was approved. but keep your heads up once the approval comes NVC moves really quick, My prayers are with you guys best of luck I'm sure everybody will start seeing there approvals soon.

Thank you for the words of encouragement!! I pray we all get approved soon.

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Congrats on the approval! :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center          AOS begins!                                                                                            ROC Time!

Transferred? No

Consulate : Montreal, Canada (He is a German, but has been living in Canada for the last 5 years)

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-21                           Packet sent: 2015-06-22                                                                          Packet sent: 2017-11-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-07-29                        NOA1 for I-485 and EAD: 2015-07-02                                                 Receipt notice: 2017-12-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2015-02-03                       Biometrics Appt: 2015-07-28                                                                  Biometrics: 2017-12-28

NVC Received:No notice. Case # 2014-02-18    RFE: 2015-07-21 (RFE on I-485)                                              Approved w/o Interview: 2019-1-17

NVC Left : 2015-02-24                             RFE returned: 2015-07-29                                                                         Recieved: 2019-1-24

Consulate Received : 2015-02-26           Response received: 2015-08-03

Interview Date : 2015-04-15                   EAD Approved: 2015-09-04

Interview Result : APPROVED!! :D  EAD card Received: 2015-09-11

Visa Received : 2015-04-21                      Card Production Ordered: 2015-12-10 (No Interview! :D )

US Entry : 2015-04-23

Marriage : 2015-05-09

german_american_flags.jpg

Thank you for the words of encouragement!! I pray we all get approved soon.

Hi - I was just looking at your signature at it says your petition was touched on 14th November - how so you know if your file has been touched?

Pending Removal of Conditions following K1 and 2 Year Green Card ... Waiting ~1 year 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

To all July filers keep your heads up I know TSC is the biggest mess, but I guarantee you that there is hope I'm a late July filer and my petition was approved on 12/31 my advice is to contact your local congressman I know some may be more helpful than others but it works, that's what I did and they were able to get an answer for me and I'm almost positive that's why my petition was approved. but keep your heads up once the approval comes NVC moves really quick, My prayers are with you guys best of luck I'm sure everybody will start seeing there approvals soon.

For me, I also had a Congressman's office involved but I think the shift may have been involving the Ombudsman for USCIS. I emailed them on Friday of the week before the Thursday approval, they responded right away (see below) and I completed the online form.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the recent request for assistance that you submitted to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman. Your submission is being reviewed to determine how our office may assist. If we are able to help, you will receive correspondence regarding the inquiry from our office within 45 business days. If our office is unable to assist, we will notify you promptly.

You may contact us at 1-855-882-8100 (toll-free), (202) 357-8100 (local) or cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov. Please reference case number xxxxxx if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Sincerely,

Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman

U.S. Department of Homeland Security DB1KM2TD3NC4

Washington, DC 20528-0180

Toll-Free: 1-855-882-8100

Phone: 202-357-8100

Email: cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov

Web: www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman

Edited by Lorvin

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

For me, I also had a Congressman's office involved but I think the shift may have been involving the Ombudsman for USCIS. I emailed them on Friday of the week before the Thursday approval, they responded right away (see below) and I completed the online form.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the recent request for assistance that you submitted to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman. Your submission is being reviewed to determine how our office may assist. If we are able to help, you will receive correspondence regarding the inquiry from our office within 45 business days. If our office is unable to assist, we will notify you promptly.

You may contact us at 1-855-882-8100 (toll-free), (202) 357-8100 (local) or cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov. Please reference case number xxxxxx if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Sincerely,

Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman

U.S. Department of Homeland Security DB1KM2TD3NC4

Washington, DC 20528-0180

Toll-Free: 1-855-882-8100

Phone: 202-357-8100

Email: cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov

Web: www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman

Thanks Lorvin. Please also share what you wrote to ombudsman if u can. Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi - I was just looking at your signature at it says your petition was touched on 14th November - how so you know if your file has been touched?

When I spoke to a Tier 2 officer in Dec he told me it was touched Nov 14, 2014. He also told me that everything looked normal on my case and our case was in a queue to be assigned to an officer.

When I called yesterday all I was told was that it is being processed but our wait shouldn't be much longer! That is all the information they could give me. Something has changed with the way they respond now. I don't know why they can't just tell us the exact status of our case. It's just frustrating. I hope you get good information if you decide to call and speak with a Tier 2.

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well, my Senator's office finally received a response from the TSC today. Not long before I received the email I contacted the Public Engagement DHS mailbox, the TSC center directly, and opened an Omsbudsman case... Have InfoPass scheduled for Monday as well. Not sure yet if I should keep that appointment - probably should.

This is hopefully good news ---

Megan,

I did receive a response from the Texas Service Center USCIS regarding your case. The update is below. I am hopeful you receive notification soon from USCIS.

A request to have this file pulled has been made. It will be assigned to an officer shortly.

Thank you,

Rachel

U.S. Senator Pat Toomey

Allentown, PA Office

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Timeline

Well, my Senator's office finally received a response from the TSC today. Not long before I received the email I contacted the Public Engagement DHS mailbox, the TSC center directly, and opened an Omsbudsman case... Have InfoPass scheduled for Monday as well. Not sure yet if I should keep that appointment - probably should.

This is hopefully good news ---

Megan,

I did receive a response from the Texas Service Center USCIS regarding your case. The update is below. I am hopeful you receive notification soon from USCIS.

A request to have this file pulled has been made. It will be assigned to an officer shortly.

Thank you,

Rachel

U.S. Senator Pat Toomey

Allentown, PA Office

Fantastic! Much more than mine got. Good news soon then but I would keep your appoinment.

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Fantastic! Much more than mine got. Good news soon then but I would keep your appoinment.

Definitely happy to have at least SOME response from somewhere. They truely are terrible at communication at USCIS. My fiance and I discussed keeping the appointment. I agree it would probably be best to do so, but seeing as there are schedule conflicts already on the day I had made it for, I will cancel it and reschedule if need be and we don't hear anything in a week or two.

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Timeline

Thanks Lorvin. Please also share what you wrote to ombudsman if u can. Thanks!

Well - I spoke too soon. JUST received an email from Ombudsman saying that my case was within normal processing so they wouldn't be able to assist me. So guess I just got approved by chance... we will never know the details of these things.

Definitely happy to have at least SOME response from somewhere. They truely are terrible at communication at USCIS. My fiance and I discussed keeping the appointment. I agree it would probably be best to do so, but seeing as there are schedule conflicts already on the day I had made it for, I will cancel it and reschedule if need be and we don't hear anything in a week or two.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thank you for the words of encouragement!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I was just looking at Igors list and I know it says 67 still unapproved at TSC for June, but looking at months prior to June there are still even in some cases more than 50 still unapproved. Maybe this is wishful thinking but maybe some people just haven't updated their profiles and TSC is even closer to finishing June filers and we are all closer than we think.....I sure hope so. Anyways I hope we all hear something soon!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I was just looking at Igors list and I know it says 67 still unapproved at TSC for June, but looking at months prior to June there are still even in some cases more than 50 still unapproved. Maybe this is wishful thinking but maybe some people just haven't updated their profiles and TSC is even closer to finishing June filers and we are all closer than we think.....I sure hope so. Anyways I hope we all hear something soon!!!

I checked through all of these a couple of weeks ago. None of them had been on VJ for several weeks/months... and I mean nothing since July/August/September. So either they have been approved and carried on independently of VJ or have cancelled their plans. I eliminated the whole of remaining June from my calculations (as vague as they are...lol). At least it made me feel better.

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.