ppihtr123

I-751 November 2014 Filers

1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Congrats Pratean !!

Any September fillers in here? i received an email from USCIS two weeks back.... they need 2 more months to decide on pending case but still i took infopass appointment on monday ... will keep you guys posted !!

Fazal, what was your RFE for?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Fazal, what was your RFE for?

Sammyboy,

i received RFE on march 6th 2015 replied them back with bunch of documents May 6th 2015 ...got email from USCIS on july 8th 2015 - "Our records show that your Form I-751 is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

on first info-pass appointment i got I-551 stamp on my passport ... now i am going again on monday to check about my case.

Sammyboy,

i received RFE on march 6th 2015 replied them back with bunch of documents May 6th 2015 ...got email from USCIS on july 8th 2015 - "Our records show that your Form I-751 is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

on first info-pass appointment i got I-551 stamp on my passport ... now i am going again on monday to check about my case.

Right, but what was asked in your RFE?

Today i just receive my case approved letter from USCIS and it is stated that my case was approved on 07/22/2015. Dont belive on online status. You can get Approved letter any time. Things are moving.... Best of luck all...

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2014-11-06

NOA Date : 2014-11-17

Bio. Appt. : 2014-12-16

Approval Date : 2015-07-22

Hey there. congratulations.

Did you send additional information during the course of your waiting period i.e 2014 Taxes?

Wow. These approvals are pouring in now. Seems like they are under pressure to complete nov filers by the end of July. Three more business days to go for the month. Everyone should be done by then.

Plam, Moe, Check your mo*********ng mailboxes and give us news.

Hey there. congratulations.

Did you send additional information during the course of your waiting period i.e 2014 Taxes?

I sent 3 years of joint tax returns (2012, 2013, 2014), kid birth certificate, affidavits of 2 set of friends and mother in law, copies of driver licenses, joined account statements 2 per year since 2012. Joined credit cards, cell phone bills, house mortgage, car mortgage, health, car, house insurance, record of travels together for the past 3 years, pictures even a notarized letter that my husband signed letting me take my 6 month old out of the country without him "showing trust" in the relationship. I did not have a "living will" as I saw that somebody mentioned it could be required.

Timeline

Right, but what was asked in your RFE?

joint checking , savings account statements showing transactions for the period of your marriage

- insurance, polices,with proof of premium payments that show the other spouse as the beneficiary

jointly l federal and/or state income{l tax returns for each year of marriage

W-7- statements, 1098/ 1099 tax forms, and/or other issued forms for both spouses showing the same address, copies of tax refund checks or direct deposits issued by the. Treasury o.r State, o.r cleared tax payment checks made out to the U.S. Treasury or State

- joint utility bills; or - joint. installment,, other loans or credit card account statements.

Evidence that you and your spouse have: made estate, health and financial planning arrangements with each other:

- a will; - a trust; - a durably power of attorney.

Affidavits from third parties who have,knowledge of the bonafides of your marital relationship. An aflid;Lvit should be supported by documentary evidence and must be sworn to or affirmed by

- have known you and your spouse since your conditional residence was granted have provided information about their relationship to you or your spouse; - have personal knowledge of marital relationship and have provided a detailed explanation.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow. These approvals are pouring in now. Seems like they are under pressure to complete nov filers by the end of July. Three more business days to go for the month. Everyone should be done by then.

Plam, Moe, Check your mo*********ng mailboxes and give us news.

Nothing yet!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

I sent 3 years of joint tax returns (2012, 2013, 2014), kid birth certificate, affidavits of 2 set of friends and mother in law, copies of driver licenses, joined account statements 2 per year since 2012. Joined credit cards, cell phone bills, house mortgage, car mortgage, health, car, house insurance, record of travels together for the past 3 years, pictures even a notarized letter that my husband signed letting me take my 6 month old out of the country without him "showing trust" in the relationship. I did not have a "living will" as I saw that somebody mentioned it could be required.

sorry, this was all sent with the original paperwork, I didn't send anything additional, and I wouldn't recommend doing it either. They are so confused as it is that receiving additional paperwork and figuring it out where it goes and why it was sent it would raise flags. That is my personal thought... you are better off waiting until they ask for anything else. It depends on who looks at your case.

joint checking , savings account statements showing transactions for the period of your marriage

- insurance, polices,with proof of premium payments that show the other spouse as the beneficiary

jointly l federal and/or state income{l tax returns for each year of marriage

W-7- statements, 1098/ 1099 tax forms, and/or other issued forms for both spouses showing the same address, copies of tax refund checks or direct deposits issued by the. Treasury o.r State, o.r cleared tax payment checks made out to the U.S. Treasury or State

- joint utility bills; or - joint. installment,, other loans or credit card account statements.

Evidence that you and your spouse have: made estate, health and financial planning arrangements with each other:

Affidavits from third parties who have,knowledge of the bonafides of your marital relationship. An aflid;Lvit should be supported by documentary evidence and must be sworn to or affirmed by

- have known you and your spouse since your conditional residence was granted have provided information about their relationship to you or your spouse; - have personal knowledge of marital relationship and have provided a detailed explanation.

So.............. You had sent none of that initially?

What all had you sent initially and what all did you send after RFE?

I am sorry, if you do not mind me asking.

Timeline

So.............. You had sent none of that initially?

What all had you sent initially and what all did you send after RFE?

I am sorry, if you do not mind me asking.

No problem buddy, I submitted all these documents initially but they sent me RFE - I Re-submitted all documents again only thing i don't have is

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Nothing in the mail. I made an infopass appointment for Monday morning.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Nothing in the mail. I made an infopass appointment for Monday morning.

Hopefully your officer is just as nice as mine was.

Good luck

P.S. Nothing in the mail for me as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.