jecel

No appointment letter received

32 posts in this topic

Rob63, on 05 Oct 2014 - 4:58 PM, said:

So, I stand by my original post LOL... Good luck with everything... :dancing:

Yup. Like you said you need to know what visa they are processing as you stated things are different depending on which one. The OP should update her timeline which will help "us" to better serve her and answer those questions.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yup. Like you said you need to know what visa they are processing as you stated things are different depending on which one. The OP should update her timeline which will help "us" to better serve her and answer those questions

Easily done from a PC.

Handphones suck for this type o 'work'.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I apologize for using this thread to post my concern.

I am applying for a K1 Visa. I now have my MNL case number. When I checked online, my application status is now 'Ready' and it was updated on Sep 30 2014. I called US Embassy Manila to ask what's the next step. The agent told me to wait for an ELIGIBILITY LETTER/NOTIFICATION from the US Embassy Manila. She said it will be sent to me through email and/or physical letter. It's been almost a month and I haven't received any notification yet. I asked the agent if I can proceed to scheduling for an interview appointment even without that notification and she answered that it will be at my discretion. She also stated that the US Embassy Manila has the right to cancel my appointment if I have scheduled it prior to receiving that Eligibility Notification. She explained that the Eligibility Notification is like a "Go Signal" that I can proceed to scheduling.

My questions: Has anyone scheduled an appointment for interview prior to receiving the eligibility notification from US Embassy Manila? Was it successful or were you asked to come back again? How does an Eligibility Notification look like? How long should I wait for that notification?

Thank you all!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am applying for a K1 Visa. I now have my MNL case number. When I checked online, my application status is now 'Ready' and it was updated on Sep 30 2014. I called US Embassy Manila to ask what's the next step. The agent told me to wait for an ELIGIBILITY LETTER/NOTIFICATION from the US Embassy Manila. She said it will be sent to me through email and/or physical letter. It's been almost a month and I haven't received any notification yet. I asked the agent if I can proceed to scheduling for an interview appointment even without that notification and she answered that it will be at my discretion. She also stated that the US Embassy Manila has the right to cancel my appointment if I have scheduled it prior to receiving that Eligibility Notification. She explained that the Eligibility Notification is like a "Go Signal" that I can proceed to scheduling.

My questions: Has anyone scheduled an appointment for interview prior to receiving the eligibility notification from US Embassy Manila? Was it successful or were you asked to come back again? How does an Eligibility Notification look like? How long should I wait for that notification?

Thank you all!

DO NOT wait for the "letter" it rarely, if ever arrives! (all the letter does is give you a link to the instructions letter online) EVERYONE does their interview without the eligibility letter! ;)

You have your MNL#, it is ROCK n ROLL time!!

Follow the flashing arrow below, click the link... everything needed to complete the visa process is there.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Thank you all!

My wife never received an "eligibility notification" letter, so its very likely you won't receive one either. Don't wait for it! Since you already have your case number, just pay the visa fee and make your appointment online for the interview.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

"Anyone can help me what to do? Until now i don't received my appointment letter from manila embassy yet."

I would suggest not to wait for the said letter from the embassy. Believe it or not, that said letter was sent to my fiancee now my husband instead to my address.. :D

Since you have your MNL number, you can go ahead and pay to the nearest BPI branch and prepare the necessary document for the upcoming interview... The embassy won't be asking it from you anyway..

God bless on your journey..

My fiancé received the letter several days after her interview... LOL We will save it as a souvenir of our Journey...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife has been here for 4 months now. We were married 2 months ago. To date, she has never received that letter, not at her family home in the province nor anywhere else.

You don't need it.

You can always frame the letter and hang it on the wall ;)

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Anyone can help me what to do? Until now i don't received my appointment letter from manila embassy yet.

My wife has been here 3 years and we still have not gotten that pesky letter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.