jawadviah

proof and help

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

No photos with my mom or dad...is that a bad thing if you have over than two years of proof

we are in different countries. she visited morocco twice this year but no photos with the parents but I do have them with other family members.+ she is older than me 16 years

not a bad thing as long as you have proof that you met in person within 2 years of filing.

how old are you exactly?

Timeline

not a bad thing as long as you have proof that you met in person within 2 years of filing.

how old are you exactly?

im 23 years and she is 39 we r talking 2 years and 6 or 7 months .she visited morocco 2 times she met my cousins my freinds and my brother was with us all the time

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Read about the possible troubles you two will have at the Embassy on the MENA regional forum....your case seems to be one of them. K-1s are frowned upon, especially when the USC is female and a lot older than the beneficiary.

Getting married there and then applying for a CR-1 seems to have more success.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

Read about the possible troubles you two will have at the Embassy on the MENA regional forum....your case seems to be one of them. K-1s are frowned upon, especially when the USC is female and a lot older than the beneficiary.

Getting married there and then applying for a CR-1 seems to have more success.

we got our noa1 3 months ago so what i have to do now

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

i got no answer here .

Read up on the MENA regional forum that is full of successful and unsuccessful case similar to yours.

Do what you can to generate tons of evidence of a legitimate relationship.....or consider withdrawing the K-1 and get married there and file for a cR-1. Your call, good luck.

Edited by baron555

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'm 7 years older than my (now) husband, and we were approved for a K1. :P

Every country is different, OP: Check the regional forums and see what those who've been through the process for the Moroccan embassy have to say - every consulate is different.

If you pursue the K1, make sure the USC is at the interview. The consulate may or may not allow the USC in the interview room, but their presence will be known and it will make a huge impact.

I look significantly younger than I am, so despite me being older, I look younger than he does. That may have played a hand in our approval.

~ Don't forget to 'Vote Up' useful advice from others ~

K1 Visa Journey [April 11, 2013 - August 31, 2014]
[2014-09-20] !!! WEDDING !!!
[2014-09-22] Applied for SSN
[2014-09-26] Marriage License in Snail Mail
[2014-10-22] Notification of SSC in mail, will arrive "within 2 weeks"
[2014-10-27] SSC Arrived!

2015-04-30] Mailed AOS Package!
[2015-06-16] EAD Approved!
[2015-06-16] AP Approved!
[2015-06-23] EAD/AP Card Received!

[2015-10-02] AOS Approved (No Interview)!

[2015-10-07] Greencard Mailed

[2015-10-09] Approval Notice Recieved

[2015-10-09] Greencard Recieved!

I used RapidVisa for my petition; a paperwork service. A K1 is $375.00 to use their hassle-free online application system.

Useful Links:
Igor's List | Advanced Search Tool | Q&A With a Former USCIS Adjudicator
Visa Status Checker (Once you get a Case # from NVC) | Offical USCIS Reasons for a K1 Denial

The advice offered by this user is not legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain legal advice.

Timeline

we r talking evryday on facebook with msg more than 50 000 msg +we r skyping in the morning at luch and at night too .and i call her evry time on the fone i have alot letters from her and her nana . we have alot emails between us '4000 emails. she visited me 2 times here so do u think all that is not enough ??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

we r talking evryday on facebook with msg more than 50 000 msg +we r skyping in the morning at luch and at night too .and i call her evry time on the fone i have alot letters from her and her nana . we have alot emails between us '4000 emails. she visited me 2 times here so do u think all that is not enough ??

I cannot predict the outcome of your interview. From my personal experience you have more than enough evidence supporting that you two have a bona fide relationship, but it really depends on the Moroccan embassy/consulate's CO, at the interview. I wouldn't sweat it too much, but if the US Citizen can be present for the interview that will swing things in your favor greatly.

Check up on the reviews for the Moroccan embassy, go into the regional forum. You'll get the best information if you ask there. Those are the people who have been through that embassy first hand and know what it's like. Do a Google search as well. There's a lot of information on the internet, Search up "K1 Visa Moroccan Embassy Interview" Also look up "K1 Visa Moroccan Embassy Age Gap".

Good Luck!

~ Don't forget to 'Vote Up' useful advice from others ~

K1 Visa Journey [April 11, 2013 - August 31, 2014]
[2014-09-20] !!! WEDDING !!!
[2014-09-22] Applied for SSN
[2014-09-26] Marriage License in Snail Mail
[2014-10-22] Notification of SSC in mail, will arrive "within 2 weeks"
[2014-10-27] SSC Arrived!

2015-04-30] Mailed AOS Package!
[2015-06-16] EAD Approved!
[2015-06-16] AP Approved!
[2015-06-23] EAD/AP Card Received!

[2015-10-02] AOS Approved (No Interview)!

[2015-10-07] Greencard Mailed

[2015-10-09] Approval Notice Recieved

[2015-10-09] Greencard Recieved!

I used RapidVisa for my petition; a paperwork service. A K1 is $375.00 to use their hassle-free online application system.

Useful Links:
Igor's List | Advanced Search Tool | Q&A With a Former USCIS Adjudicator
Visa Status Checker (Once you get a Case # from NVC) | Offical USCIS Reasons for a K1 Denial

The advice offered by this user is not legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain legal advice.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If you continue to read in MENA forum of the past approvals and denials it can give you great info on what goes on in CASA.

As advised, keep accumilating evidence of your daily contacts...You can also have your family members that did meet her on her two visits write letters about her trip and meeting her. What you all did together i.e. dinners, visiting places in morocco etc....and maybe how they found her. My father in law wrote a kind letter about me in French and had it translated.

No one on here can give you the outcome of your future interview....only guesses But the mention of the cancelling your k1 and getting married is really dispensible info at this point of your journey.

Your fiancee should also be on here reading too.

Good you have letters from her and the Nana.

Good Luck

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.