helloworld78

TO ALL APPLICANT WHO GOT CANCELLATION NOTICE:WHAT IS THE REASON WHY THEY CANCELLED THE INTERVIEW THEY SENT???

28 posts in this topic

From other posts, people were witty and showed up at the so cancelled appointment with their letter and were able to go through it. But yeah...call the misinformation line and/or do an Infopass.

Out of curiosity...did your letter say that you could reschedule on 'on of these dates' and give you the day of the week until a certain date?

Filed: Other Timeline
From other posts, people were witty and showed up at the so cancelled appointment with their letter and were able to go through it. But yeah...call the misinformation line and/or do an Infopass.

Out of curiosity...did your letter say that you could reschedule on 'on of these dates' and give you the day of the week until a certain date?

yes it say in the letter they will notify me but... but when i showed up during that day they told me that i will just wait for the greencard within 3 weeks.. since untill now it hasn't arrived yet, i'd make follow up call last month and they told me to wait within 45 days again.. thnx

maybe i try the infopass soon...

yes it say in the letter they will notify me but... but when i showed up during that day they told me that i will just wait for the greencard within 3 weeks.. since untill now it hasn't arrived yet, i'd make follow up call last month and they told me to wait within 45 days again.. thnx

Now you lost me...who told you all you have to do is wait for a GC? Are you saying that they told you to forget about the interview and just wait for the card?

Now you lost me...who told you all you have to do is wait for a GC? Are you saying that they told you to forget about the interview and just wait for the card?

ok...here it goes... When i showed up that day, one of the lady in immigrant section told me that my case was one of those who doesn't an interview. So she said, i will just wait for the greencard within 3 weeks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

This is scary. I just got my interview letter last week. Now, I not only have to worry about my interview, but also about it being cancelled. What is wrong with USCIS? They should be made to compensate you for the pain, suffering, and incovenience caused :angry:

N-400 Naturalization

03/22/10...N-400 mailed to Phoenix,AZ Lockbox

04/06/10...Check cashed. NOA1

05/07/10...Biometrics appointment

06/23/10...Interview appointment - PASSED!

08/19/10...Oath ceremony - Officially a US citizen!!!

08/24/10...Updated SSN records

08/31/10...Applied for US Passport and Card

09/15/10...Received US Passport and Card

I -751 Removal of conditions

04/04/09...I-751 sent to California service center

04/12/09...NOA1. permanent residence extended for one year.

06/10/09...Biometrics appointment done

06/21/09...2 yr GC expired

07/09/09...Approval letter received in the mail!!! GC approved 07/06/09

07/20/09...10 yr GC arrived in the mail.

AOS/EAD timeline: F1 to AOS (married to USC)

11/14/06.....I-130/I-485/I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox (Day1)

11/21/06......Checks cashed, NOA1 for I-130/I-1485/EAD arrives in mail (Day 8)

12/12/06.... Biometrics done (Day 29)

01/20/07...Interview notice received dated Jan. 12, Yay!! (Day 68)

01/30/07....EAD touched, finally!(Day 78)

02/01/07....I-485, I-130 touched. EAD card production ordered (Day 80)

02/07/07....EAD card received in mail (Day 86)

02/26/07...Interview - name check pending (Day 105)

06/21/07.... Card production ordered email...omigosh! (Day 220)

06/24/07.....Email: Notice mailed welcoming new permanent resident on 6/22

06/30/07.....Welcome notice received in snail mail

07/02/07....Email: Approval notice sent. GC received in mail!!! (232 days from filing)

This is scary. I just got my interview letter last week. Now, I not only have to worry about my interview, but also about it being cancelled. What is wrong with USCIS? They should be made to compensate you for the pain, suffering, and incovenience caused :angry:

I hope all is well soon with your interview... goodluck

made me think what's really wrong beacuse i read in this forum that some got interview notice and after a week USCIS send cancellation notice. I thought its only me who get a cancellation notice after i got the interview date

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Its bad when no one can ask a question in VJ anymore without being attacked or given a seriously rude answer. I wish for once ppl would remember no one on here is an expert at anything dealing with USCIS.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
maybe u cant see some other of his post LOL I BLOCKED HIM

Don't forget to block me under your WARMTHOUGHTS handle as well ;)

How do you know this person is the same as Warmthoughts?

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

sure!

:huh:

Ha! I can agree with you on that (about not being an expert). I , myself, find it easier and practical just asking my question rather than searching for it. I can't stay on the internet for too long because my eyes end up hurting and I will get a headache, so the search feature will just take up more time to get an answer. I also think that a person who is new to forums, probably doesn't even know about a search feature and how to use it. ::shrugs::

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

look helloworld, I answered you. You could have totally gone a different route with this and just solicited for the answers to your question. Well I can kinda understand being called a troll now since you just decided to engage in a pissing match. i dont know what more you could want.

Edited by lal_brandow

Filed: Country: Ireland
Timeline

How do you know this person is the same as Warmthoughts?

I used the search of course ;)

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gifDei beannacht agus sláinte go thú agus tú uile anseo!3dflagsdotcom_irela_2faws.gif

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

sure!

:huh:

Sorry to make a totally unrelated to topic post here, but I have to agree:

:yes: ......................... :huh: ??

So *obviously* so many of the same old people with new names still around here... :lol: Had more written, but ah... nm. :lol:

Sadly for me, enough amusement, no ciggarette to relax and enjoy(and die from...well, at least I try to keep 'selling that' to myself!!!) and now back to homework. Rough draft must be posted by tomorrow morning. *sigh* M.

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.