chevykiel

NVC Letter

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

UPDATE: here is an email reply I got from SLEC regarding the NVC letter and/or appointment confirmation email.

Mr. Hank,

The guards only asked applicant to present the available document required for medical examination. Applicant can proceed with the medical examination even without the required document after verification of our staff at the US Embassy Manila.

For other information kindly visit our website at www.slec.ph

Thank you.

St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic
1177 J. Bocobo Street, Ermita
Manila , Philippines
Tel. Nos. (+632) 521-0020 or 523-8248
Fax. No. (+632) 526-0208 or 523-8248

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

If my fiancé pre registers online does he have to print out something that he has to bring at slec? Thanks.

Yes, according to item "E" on the SLEC website listing required documents he should print out two copies of the online registration

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a question about the nvc letter.. Is it normal that we didn't receive anything even email? No email and letter about the case number..

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-27

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-06-04

RFE Reply(s) : 2014-07-07

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-07-29

NVC Received : 2014-08-04

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2014-09-02

NVC Left : 2014-08-13

Consulate Received : 2014-09-02

Interview Date : 2014-10-20

Interview Result : Approved :dancing:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a question about the nvc letter.. Is it normal that we didn't receive anything even email? No email and letter about the case number..

We just called them to get the case number.

Aug 13: NVC receipt

Aug 15: NVC left

Aug 25: NVC letter hardcopy received

Timeline

My fiancé called the nvc once. But there was a problem with my birthday that's why they didn't give him out case number. We got our case number when I called the embassy..

Filed: Timeline

My fiancé called the nvc once. But there was a problem with my birthday that's why they didn't give him out case number. We got our case number when I called the embassy..

NVC won't give you the details if you can't verify both petitioners and beneficiary's information.

As for getting email, you will only get emails if you gave NVC your email address to add to your case. You should have gotten a letter via snail mail though. How long has it been since they assigned you a case number?

Timeline

My fiancé found out that he put september on my birthday instead of October.. We received email when we got our noa2. Just no letter And email from nvc. I called embassy last week of August I think

Edited by rosejosh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.