Yaaaaaaahoooooooo,

Received visa packet and passports,

Thank God,

Good luck all members.?:)

congratulations MQL,please can you mentioned the ages of your kids

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

congratulation MQL

i wish the next visa bulletin to move 3 weaks .at least . still 3 weaks to me be come current .

guys any predictions for december visa bulletin?

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yaaaaaaahoooooooo,

Received visa packet and passports,

Thank God,

Good luck all members.? :)

Congratulation MQL,

and good wishes for your new life.

can u tell me that

1. which documents you attested from ministry of foreign affairs.
  2. Translation of Nikah Nama is from notary public or from Nadra.

Category F3                                                                       Documents submitted --  3 February 2017

PD 01 August 2005                                                          Case Complete --             17 October 2017

Case approval 09 January 2006                                    VB month for PD to be current -- November 2017

Changeability Rest of World                                           IL received --                                   10 January 2018

Invoice ID Available                                                          Interview Date --                             12 April  2018

Case open 28 September 2016                                     Status with AP                                 17 April 2018                                 

Welcome Letter 30 September 2016                            Status with Issued                          18 April 2018       

Invoice Paid -- 28 December 2016

DS 260 filled --  2 February 2017 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Do we need to take original birth certificate of petitioner in embassy ??

Reply asap

No, you would not be expected to have any of the petitioners original documents such as passport, birth certificate..etc.

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

guys i have a question

do we have to submit original employment verification paper of the sponsor to us embassy interview.and does they need a new phtograph of the petitioner?

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hiii adawee...

Have u received ur interview letter?

its too early to predict or call nvc the scenario will be clear after 24 or 25 of the month my priority date is 8th February i m also waiting for some hopefull update pray for 3 weeks movement

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello

Can someone confirm if we only get interview dates etc AFTER our date becomes current?? or can thety invite for interview when someine is close..My paperwork has been with NVC since last 6 months and all seems ok -but my priority date is April 2005... so iguess i still have more t wait!!

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello

Can someone confirm if we only get interview dates etc AFTER our date becomes current?? or can thety invite for interview when someine is close..My paperwork has been with NVC since last 6 months and all seems ok -but my priority date is April 2005... so iguess i still have more t wait!!

Or can they invite for interview when someone is close most probably 10 days before your priority date becomes current.

Category F3                                                                       Documents submitted --  3 February 2017

PD 01 August 2005                                                          Case Complete --             17 October 2017

Case approval 09 January 2006                                    VB month for PD to be current -- November 2017

Changeability Rest of World                                           IL received --                                   10 January 2018

Invoice ID Available                                                          Interview Date --                             12 April  2018

Case open 28 September 2016                                     Status with AP                                 17 April 2018                                 

Welcome Letter 30 September 2016                            Status with Issued                          18 April 2018       

Invoice Paid -- 28 December 2016

DS 260 filled --  2 February 2017 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi fzhn, do you call nvc i m also from Pakistan my priority date is 8th February 2005 if you get IL please share it i m waiting a good news from your side

Timeline

guys i have a question

do we have to submit original employment verification paper of the sponsor to us embassy interview.and does they need a new phtograph of the petitioner?

No you would not be expected to have any of the petitioner's original documents aside from the I-864 and I-864a. The copies of the tax returns and W-2 or tax transcripts should be all the supporting financial information they need. No new photograph of the petitioner is required.

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Timeline

Hello

The interview is scheduled after a visa becomes available and this is usually when the pd becomes current.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.