2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi fzhn, do you call nvc i m also from Pakistan my priority date is 8th February 2005 if you get IL please share it i m waiting a good news from your side

I will definitely share once i get the IL lets be very hopeful

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello friend 14 oct my visa Interview ony 3 simple question after interview finish send letter 221g and beck passport said I inform you submit passports 11 dropped location after 17oct email plz submit passport visa issuance I submit passport but status show administrative processing

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is here anyone of you who called nvc i had called them yesterday they told to call on 1st November for getting new updates my priority date is 8th February so please any member called them and update here about it

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Is here anyone of you who called nvc i had called them yesterday they told to call on 1st November for getting new updates my priority date is 8th February so please any member called them and update here about it

I called today,No interview letter yet,they said call again ,pls all keep trying, its really a huge burden on our nerves, :unsure::( when to finish this story!!!!!!, :clock::bonk::(:crying::cry::cry:

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hi adawee do you call nvc

yes i called the day before yesterday .but they said i should call again another day ..iam following what other sites and categories. no one take il .and nvc keep saying to call on 1st november .but we should expect il email instead of calling .so i think the last chance to get il by phone today snd tomorrow. iam so warried of what they say .i still have 3 weaks .

wish allah will give us the best .and have our il soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.