2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

congratulations to you mql

and thank you for the information you supplied.

my question to all people who got their interview .do we have to write a new i-864 updated and signed. because it is already more than one year now since we submitted it.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanx MQL for your positive respone Insha Allah you will have a successful journey and a bright future in USA. Are you from karachi and when you reach embassy how long it will take to complete the process now my priority date 8th February is very close so i just curious to be more informative again thanx and best of luck

No I am from RWP,and I entered in embassy at 6:54am,and out from embassy at9:30am.you don't worry everything will be done easily and you get your visa very soon.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my question to all people who got their interview .do we have to write a new i-864 updated and signed. because it is already more than one year now since we submitted it.

Thanks adawee ,

No need new one i864form, if you submitted it you didn't need it,nvc send your complete file to embassy,and they check it at your interview time.

Edited by MQL

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

No you do not have to submit a new I-864, however, do not assume that you won't have to. We triple checked all our paperwork and were confident that we had everything. At our interview our CO told us that our petitioner's I-864 was missing a family member. He also said that he wanted an I-864A for the wife of our joint sponsor because it was a joint tax return. My aunt does not work so she has no income. We were also told that we require one original copy of each document for each family member.

When I got home, I checked the petitioner I-864 that was submitted and there was no family member missing from it. Also an I-864A is only required when using the income of a household member. Since the income of my aunt is zero and is not being used, then why is an I-864A required for her? The CO can request anything he or she wants and you have no choice in the matter. All of the paperwork we submitted was checked by NVC so why didn't they find any issues with it?

Edited by EdgeOfTomorrow

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

No you do not have to submit a new I-864, however, do not assume that you won't have to. We triple checked all our paperwork and were confident that we had everything. At our interview our CO told us that our petitioner's I-864 was missing a family member. He also said that he wanted an I-864A for the wife of our joint sponsor because it was a joint tax return. My aunt does not work so she has no income. We were also told that we require one original copy of each document for each family member.

When I got home, I checked the petitioner I-864 that was submitted and there was no family member missing from it. Also an I-864A is only required when using the income of a household member. Since the income of my aunt is zero and is not being used, then why is an I-864A required for her? The CO can request anything he or she wants and you have no choice in the matter. All of the paperwork we submitted was checked by NVC so why didn't they find any issues with it?

Thanks MQL and EdgeofTomorrow ,

That scary, im so sorry to hear twhat happened to your case, so what was the soloution?

Did you submit the extra forms, and how much time you will wait until they review the forms?

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks MQL and EdgeofTomorrow ,

That scary, im so sorry to hear twhat happened to your case, so what was the soloution?

Did you submit the extra forms, and how much time you will wait until they review the forms?

Thanks. Still trying to get the forms together. Going to drive to Pittsburgh (5-6 hours one way) next weekend to pick up all the paperwork from my uncle who is the joint sponsor. He's a doctor so he doesn't have time when he's working to get things done. He'll be on his days off from Tuesday so we'll get my in-laws to send their documents to his address and then we can pick it up all in one go. It will also be quicker than waiting for the mail to get here. It can take up to a week to get a letter here and that's just local mail.

Once we get the documents, we have to send them and our passports to the US Consulate and they'll take two weeks to get them processed, so it should be reasonably quick. In that time they'll also do the necessary background checks. Overall it's more of an inconvenience than anything else.

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Visa Bulletin For November 2016- 22 Jan 2005. We're getting closer.

Category F3

PD 07 April 2005

Case approval 23 January 2006

Changeability Rest of World

AOS Fee Paid May 25 2016 ,IV Fee Paid June 7 2016,DS 260 filled June 28 2016,Scanned June 30 2016

Case Complete Sept 20 2016

IL ---------

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello- my priority date is April 15 2005- if anyone in the same it would be good to keep in touch

Also- does anyone who is already current- can advise, what exactly happens when the date goes 'current'- do we then get to arrange the interview at the embassy or is there another long wait?

thanks

my case is in LONDON

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello- my priority date is April 15 2005- if anyone in the same it would be good to keep in touch

Also- does anyone who is already current- can advise, what exactly happens when the date goes 'current'- do we then get to arrange the interview at the embassy or is there another long wait?

thanks

my case is in LONDON

The NVC will schedule an interview for you in london, you'll have time to do the medical examinations before the interview date. Your wait is almost over :)

PD: 31 May 2005

WL: January 5 2016

CC: 2 December 2016

Interview : 23 may 2017

visa issued: 14 July 2017

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The NVC will schedule an interview for you in london, you'll have time to do the medical examinations before the interview date. Your wait is almost over :)

hi zdzak , do you know prediction from any site about this month

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.