2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

The translation of Vietnameess depends on the performance of soiftwsre.the actual translation can be done by a Vietnamese.I was just using the Microsoft software for translate it

Any way it looks like 3 weeks movment

PD 25 feb

Timeline

The translation of Vietnameess depends on the performance of soiftwsre.the actual translation can be done by a Vietnamese.I was just using the Microsoft software for translate it

Any way it looks like 3 weeks movment

PD 25 feb

Timeline

I Called NVC and the standard reply received that we will inform you once the priority date is current.

By the Way the interview letter for my sister with the same PD as mine 05 January 2005 has been received today with a scheduled interview on 10th November 2016. I have not received my call, may be within a day or two I shall receive the same.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

guys check this .looks like 4 weeks movement

VietDitru.com

http://www.vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25335&start=510

congratulations to ur sister Nms71. wish to get yours soon

Timeline

Dear Adawee,

The link sent by you is for October 2016, for which the Visa bulletin was already published on 8th September 2016.

Our discussions presently are for November 2016, for which the Visa Bulletin shall be published on or after 8th October 2016.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

i meant this

VietDitru.com

http://www.vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25335&start=510

scroll the page of the forum you will read this

có tv 20/1/2005 nhận thư pv,tháng 11 lịch visa tăng 4 tuần

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I Called NVC and the standard reply received that we will inform you once the priority date is current.

Congratulations to your sister hopefully you will also get it in this week is she also belongs to india

By the Way the interview letter for my sister with the same PD as mine 05 January 2005 has been received today with a scheduled interview on 10th November 2016. I have not received my call, may be within a day or two I shall receive the same.

Timeline

congratulations to your sister hopefully you will get your interview letter in this week

Timeline

My case is completed I got that mail in June but when I check ceac website . It still shows civil document and aos document not submitted .. My date is 22 jan 05

hi,RDT, do you call nvc

"có tv 20/1/2005 nhận thư pv,tháng 11 lịch visa tăng 4 tuần"

(There is member with PD 1/20/2005 got their IL. Visa bulletin for next month will move 4 weeks)

Category F3

PD 07 April 2005

Case approval 23 January 2006

Changeability Rest of World

AOS Fee Paid May 25 2016 ,IV Fee Paid June 7 2016,DS 260 filled June 28 2016,Scanned June 30 2016

Case Complete Sept 20 2016

IL ---------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.