2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Fzhn....is pd 7th Feb or 2nd july...

If 2nd july then wait till may 2017....

Have u received welcome letter and submitted civil docs...

Feb 07 2005

CC OCT 2015

is it February or july and do you got your cc

Feb 07 2005

CC OCT 2015

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Feb 07 2005

CC OCT 2015

Fzhn.....wait for a couple of months.... October interwiews are for PD 22 december 2004....

Feb 07 2005

CC OCT 2015

Fzhn.....wait for a couple of months.... October interwiews are for PD 22 december 2004....

Timeline

whats your PD?

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

whats your PD?

hi , fzhn,we are sailing in the same boat my priority date is 8th February 2005 hopefully we will get the interview letter in couple of month im also from Pakistan Edited by neel99

Timeline

hi , fzhn,we are sailing in the same boat my priority date is 8th February 2005 hopefully we will get the interview letter in couple of month im also from Pakistan

well i am not thinking of couple of month but i am hoping to receive IL very soon

Think Positive happen positive

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi evry1... Anyone lucky to receive interview call letter for november... If successful then give the Priority date and country of origin..

we are wating the january people to update the reviews .starting on 26th of this month start calling nvc for interview letter

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dear mcm2004...

I intend to inquire about the interviews scheduled for november which are beyond the current PD of 22 december 2004...my PD is 5th january 2005 hence this interest ...

People kindly inform here the Priority Date, if anyone have received email/letter for interview scheduled in november 2016 .....

Filed: Timeline

Dear mcm2004...

I intend to inquire about the interviews scheduled for november which are beyond the current PD of 22 december 2004...my PD is 5th january 2005 hence this interest ...

People kindly inform here the Priority Date, if anyone have received email/letter for interview scheduled in november 2016 .....

All CC applications may have been issued Interview letter till PD Dec 22, 2004. There have been couple of cases with PD in Nov/Dec-2004, issued Interview letter. You may refer earlier post few pages back to check their PD.

PD Nov 22, 2004 have been issued Immigrant visa on August 4, 2016.

Any CC visa applicant beyond PD Dec 22, 2004 may call NVC from Sept 26, 2016.

Edited by mcm2004

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.