2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

u can check ur status , if Transit that means ur interview is going to ur embasy

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

wish the best for all

did u experience it by your self

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

i was rooming around in the net :rolleyes:

http://www.mrspresson.com/immigration/129f-fiancee-petition-process/nvc-ceac-status-tracker/

01-NVC-Case-Status-Life-As-Mrs.-Presson.

CEAC Case Status Check | NVC and CEAC Status Tracker | © 2013, Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State (www.mrspresson.com)

Type in your Case Number including the 3-letter consulate indicator (MNL). K1 is a nonimmigrant visa but is treated like an immigrant visa so leave the upper dropdown selection for Visa Application type at “Immigrant Visa (IV)”.

There are 3 results / scenarios at this point.

• At NVC – Yourcaseisreadyto be shipped to the beneficiary’s consulate.

02-NVC-Case-Status-At-NVC-Life-As-Mrs.-P

CEAC Case Status “At NVC” | NVC and CEAC Status Tracker | © 2013, Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State (www.mrspresson.com)

• In Transit – Your case is on its way to the consulate

03-NVC-Case-Status-In-Transit-Life-As-Mr

CEAC Case Status “In Transit” | NVC and CEAC Status Tracker | © 2013, Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State (www.mrspresson.com)

• Ready – Your case has already been received and is ready for your visa interview.

04-NVC-Case-Status-Ready-Life-As-Mrs-Pre

CEAC Case Status “Ready” | NVC and CEAC Status Tracker | © 2013, Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State (www.mrspresson.com)

Country-specific Note (Philippines): You can move forward with preparing for your interviewHOWEVER you cannot move forward to the interview stage itself if your status doesn’t say “READY” and your physical file still isn’t at the U.S. Embassy / Consulate. They send in physical files in batches. Allot / estimate proper timing when scheduling your interview.

• If your status is “READY”, it means your files are already at the Consulate and *should* be ready for interview.
  • If your status is still “At NVC” / “In Transit”, it means your files are still being sent to the Consulate.

***This however CAN change. The U.S. Department of State / U.S. Embassy Manila has the AUTHORITY to switch/update their procedures however they please. This means, they MAY soon require eligibility letters before doing any step after acquiring the case number.
Please read my disclaimer

UPDATE (2 January 2014): A very generous reader of “Life As Mrs. Presson” has contributed this valuable information found below. This happened because his fiancée worked in another country before coming back home to the Philippines. They just went through this particular step and wishes to stay Anonymous, though. Thank you for the info and best of luck to you!

My file was sent to a different Embassy. What happens now?

When a file is misrouted to a different Embassy (other than the one specified on the I-129F) and the request from the target Embassy (i.e. Manila) is processed by the receiving Embassy (i.e. Kuwait) the file is sent to the target Embassy via diplomatic mail – not DHL.
It is shipped to DoS in Washington, DC first!

The beneficiary must request that the file be moved from one embassy to another.
The reason must also be cited. The letter can be scanned and email to the Target Embassy and they will direct the receiving Embassy to ship the file. In our case Kuwait received our
NVC
file 17 Nov (READY) and we had the request to ship in CEAC by 27 Nov (IN TRANSIT).
The shipping takes the most time.

When Washington, DC receives your file the CEAC will still status show IN TRANSIT but the date will refresh to the date (Update Date) DoS shipped it to the target embassy. There is also a message stating that the file was shipped to another Diplomatic Office (Embassy)

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thank you adawee and lovely68 for the useful information.

A Vietnamese case (F2A, PD November 10 2014, Interview date July 13 2016) has just received the interview letter by email 6 hours ago.

---> Go check your email inbox & keep calling NVC tonight!!!

Timeline

mine is feb 2005 but my sis's december 17th

hi lovely 68 mine is also 8 February 2005 and hopefully In sha Allah we all will got our visa soon .lovely 68 do u have any idea when we will get interview letter

Timeline

A case of f4 priority date September 2003 got his interview letter today the last vb of f4 was 8 August 2003 it means they have big jump I hope this for f3 also the case belongs to Pakistan

So now it is confirmed that nvc start scheduling interviews so those priority dates are current start calling nvc and please share it

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I've just called NVC "...Can you please let me know the interview date of my case?"

and the operator said "...uh...I don't see one yet, sir."

---> NO MOVEMENT FOR F3 AGAIN!!!

By the way, several F2B & F4 cases in Vietnam have just been informed about the interview dates in July---> Congratulations to them again!!!

Please don't ask "...any predictions/ any information/ any....". Just keep calling NVC & share your own info here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.