35 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Congratulations. I received and expedite from USCIS but. Was told that it only covered the USCIS process and that I would have to request another expedite at the NVC stage of the process, so can you give us the details on how to request expedite from NVC? Email, letter, what? Thanks in advance.

The same reason I gave USCIS was the same reason I gave NVC. And Boooom got expedite from both. God is good

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

No, just the email

im pregnant im wondering if i should get a letter from my doctor or just send the letter i write up what do you think?

Timeline

im pregnant im wondering if i should get a letter from my doctor or just send the letter i write up what do you think?

I'm pregnant as well. I have a letter from my OB, but they didn't ask for it. I'm going to send it to hubby when he has the interview just in case.

Timeline

I'm pregnant as well. I have a letter from my OB, but they didn't ask for it. I'm going to send it to hubby when he has the interview just in case.

oK so that was the reason for your expedite ? can i ask you how did you write it and what did you say?

Timeline

oK so that was the reason for your expedite ? can i ask you how did you write it and what did you say?

Yes, I just said I'm pregnant and would love my hubby to be here with me

Timeline

OMG thank you so much i just send my email , now i wait for an answer i pray god please help me get approved!!

i wonder if they will look at it today or till Monday? hmmm

Timeline

OMG thank you so much i just send my email , now i wait for an answer i pray god please help me get approved!!

i wonder if they will look at it today or till Monday? hmmm

Did you put your case number in the subject line?

It took them 5 days to get back at me because I didn't have a case # when I sent the request. The day I've got the case# and got an Emile says it's under review. 2 days later I've received the approval and the next day they ship it to the embassy which was 8/21

Timeline

Did you put your case number in the subject line?

It took them 5 days to get back at me because I didn't have a case # when I sent the request. The day I've got the case# and got an Emile says it's under review. 2 days later I've received the approval and the next day they ship it to the embassy which was 8/21

i did put my case number i also send in everything already but i got a checklist for a stupid mistake my lawyer made :(

do the weekend count or is it 5 business days?

Timeline

i did put my case number i also send in everything already but i got a checklist for a stupid mistake my lawyer made :(

do the weekend count or is it 5 business days?

Ughhhh I hate checklist thanks God I was at the NVC for only 15 days. Yes, 5 business day

Timeline

Ughhhh I hate checklist thanks God I was at the NVC for only 15 days. Yes, 5 business day

ok thanks alot for your help , i guess i have to wait till Monday to start counting lol !

if they dont approve it will they stil notify me? do you know?

Timeline

ok thanks alot for your help , i guess i have to wait till Monday to start counting lol !

if they dont approve it will they stil notify me? do you know?

No problem, they have to

Congratulations. I received and expedite from USCIS but. Was told that it only covered the USCIS process and that I would have to request another expedite at the NVC stage of the process, so can you give us the details on how to request expedite from NVC? Email, letter, what? Thanks in advance.

I sent an email explaining why I needed an expedite, not a medical reason and provided proof as to why, and got approved. I'm still waiting for NVC to decide they want to touch my case and send it to DR. So frustrating!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

How long after submitting your request did you receive a response ? And how long since you were approved for the expedite?

I sent an email explaining why I needed an expedite, not a medical reason and provided proof as to why, and got approved. I'm still waiting for NVC to decide they want to touch my case and send it to DR. So frustrating!

Timeline

How long after submitting your request did you receive a response ? And how long since you were approved for the expedite?

They responded back after 5 business days and I've got approved on 8/20 and 8/21 my case had been shipped to the embassy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.