Harpa Timsah

Woman shoots grandson; thought he was an intruder

109 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well, in all fairness, the 7-yo kid should have announced his presence lest she might think - as she did - he was a burglar. What in the world was he thinking?

The 7 year old should have had a gun to be able to defend himself from his grandmother.

A teen sunbathing in her driveway last week suffered fatal injuries when her sister accidentally drove over her head.

Marli Hamblin, 15, was wearing headphones and listening to music Friday while lying on a blanket in the driveway of her home in Syracuse, Utah, Fox 13 reported. At around noon, Hamblins older sister backed out of the garage in a truck and, not realizing her sister was there, backed over the girl's head.

Hamblin suffered head injuries and died Sunday afternoon.

The victim, who had four siblings, enjoyed playing piano and had just made the cheerleading team at Syracuse High School, KUTV reported.

She was always smiling and she was just spunky, her aunt, Noelle Kelley, told the Standard Examiner.

Ban cars, right?

You should take one too. Then we can discuss it rationally.

Think I'll pass. Just read the other day how many of the courses are taught by trigger happy cops. Rational is knowing that a gun does not actually enhace your safety. Maybe you'll understand rational some day.

Think I'll pass. Just read the other day how many of the courses are taught by trigger happy cops. Rational is knowing that a gun does not actually enhace your safety. Maybe you'll understand rational some day.

Of course you'll pass on learning something about gun safety. , it's much better to make idiotic statements than learn. I'm quite rational, I'm not on the fringe like some of you.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I went to a hand gun safety class, and it was taught by a former Army ranger. I don't personally owe a gun, but I learned quite a bit about personal/legal responsibility should you owe a firearm.

In regards what bullets to buy, the instructor recommends getting hollow points to minimize collateral damage.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

not cars - ban headphones!!!!

Ban both!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I went to a hand gun safety class, and it was taught by a former Army ranger. I don't personally owe a gun, but I learned quite a bit about personal/legal responsibility should you owe a firearm.

In regards what bullets to buy, the instructor recommends getting hollow points to minimize collateral damage.

Hollow points also make a much bigger hole, they are banned for Military use.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I don't. There is nothing idiotic about those who pander to the fears of others and market guns to them. They are making a bundle of money and couldn't care less about the number of deaths by GSW in our country.

It is easy to recite the mantras of the NRA and other groups and pretend we have nothing to do with it. As a society we are responsible for those who get hurt by unfit gun owners. As a society we enable them and look the other way hiding behind the constitution and pretending it has nothing to do with us.

I blame idiots.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org