ChrisFurlough

Manila 221g processing times. (Anyone else waiting like me?)

124 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

how do i do that? i think I read in some posts that you can use the UID or case number to track the visa but so far it has not yielded any result.

Until they ship it, nothing will show up. Once they DO ship it, you'll get a hit.

(Just to make sure)

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

Use the "Track Your Package" option in the top right, in the pink bar.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

how do i do that? i think I read in some posts that you can use the UID or case number to track the visa but so far it has not yielded any result.

Yes you can use the UID number, there are details in my link below (tracking is the last tab)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Timeline

Our 221g (japanese police clearance)took 15 days to process.

Unfortunately our response wasn't favorable.

After the 15 days we received a second 221g. The medical clearance had expired. So Sharon has to redo her medical exam. So she did go through St. Luke's TB treatment from her original medical exam. After finishing DOT that clearance was only good for 3 months. So in the process of waiting for a interview, obtaining police clearance (221g), and USEM administrative processing her original medical clearance has expired.

Now he has another 221g. This one says she was to go and retrieve her passport from USEM and then resubmit a medical from SLEC. I'm guessing she'll probably have to do the sputum exam and wait again since she did have positive xrays and receive treatment.

Oh boy. this sucks

Our 221g (japanese police clearance)took 15 days to process.

Unfortunately our response wasn't favorable.

After the 15 days we received a second 221g. The medical clearance had expired. So Sharon has to redo her medical exam. So she did go through St. Luke's TB treatment from her original medical exam. After finishing DOT that clearance was only good for 3 months. So in the process of waiting for a interview, obtaining police clearance (221g), and USEM administrative processing her original medical clearance has expired.

Now he has another 221g. This one says she was to go and retrieve her passport from USEM and then resubmit a medical from SLEC. I'm guessing she'll probably have to do the sputum exam and wait again since she did have positive xrays and receive treatment.

Oh boy. this sucks

Oh my. You just can't get a break. It's easy for me to say to you to stay positive but I'm not the one who is getting kicked at every turn. I hope it gets easier soon for you guys.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Well, progress!

My fiance got her medical back on March 12th. The embassy contacted her to ask if they approved her visa quickly, could she travel before it expired on September 12th. Of COURSE she said YES, YES, YES, 1000x YES.

So, then it gets weird. If you think that the process at the embassy is infallible, then I have some news for you. During her interview, they skipped a couple of steps that must be taken now. For instance, they didn't collect her appointment letter, and they didn't have her do the oath. So, they asked her to sign and date the appointment letter, and send it to them via 2Go, and to stop by the embassy to take the oath.

And, since it's us, we have problems. She did as they asked, and ran to the local 2Go center to send it off to them. Well, apparently, the 2Go central office in Tacloban is having a meltdown or something, and they are unable to process anything through there at this time. So, the route for the package will have to be Abuyog->Ormoc->Cebu->Manila, and will take *5 business days*. How about no? Does no work for you? *sigh* So, I'm going to book her a ticket to Manila for Sunday, and she'll go to the embassy Monday morning, and do all the stuff that has to be done. They told her that it would take them 2 days to print the visa, but she should be able to pick it up at MOA on the 10th. (And get to the CFO for the sticker), and fly out on the 11th. THAT makes me nervous, but what can you do?

So, it sounds like we're in the homestretch, but as always, nothing is ever easy.

Timeline

That is cutting it close for sure, and I see a couple people that won't be sleeping much until after the plane lifts off.

I am glad things are moving forward... finally.

can't believe the embassy wouldn't let her hand carry the appointment letter being she has to go there to do the oath anyway.

they almost forgot with my wife to do the oath also, she was already sat down when she was called back up to the window for the oath.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Timeline

Well, progress!

My fiance got her medical back on March 12th. The embassy contacted her to ask if they approved her visa quickly, could she travel before it expired on September 12th. Of COURSE she said YES, YES, YES, 1000x YES.

So, then it gets weird. If you think that the process at the embassy is infallible, then I have some news for you. During her interview, they skipped a couple of steps that must be taken now. For instance, they didn't collect her appointment letter, and they didn't have her do the oath. So, they asked her to sign and date the appointment letter, and send it to them via 2Go, and to stop by the embassy to take the oath.

And, since it's us, we have problems. She did as they asked, and ran to the local 2Go center to send it off to them. Well, apparently, the 2Go central office in Tacloban is having a meltdown or something, and they are unable to process anything through there at this time. So, the route for the package will have to be Abuyog->Ormoc->Cebu->Manila, and will take *5 business days*. How about no? Does no work for you? *sigh* So, I'm going to book her a ticket to Manila for Sunday, and she'll go to the embassy Monday morning, and do all the stuff that has to be done. They told her that it would take them 2 days to print the visa, but she should be able to pick it up at MOA on the 10th. (And get to the CFO for the sticker), and fly out on the 11th. THAT makes me nervous, but what can you do?

So, it sounds like we're in the homestretch, but as always, nothing is ever easy.

wow!! sprint in hurdle game..... congrats!!!

2013-02-28 i-130 filed @ phoenix lockbox 2013-11-06 transferred to "ANOTHER ofc 2013-12-09 to "alien number changed"
2013-03-05 check cashed 2013-11-07 transferred to "NEBRASKA ofc 2013-12-10 APPROVED
2013-03-09 NOA hardcopy rcvd w/ msc# PD march 4 2013-11-08 at USCIS ofc 2013-12-11 Shipped to DOS
2013-03-10 checked USCIS site - initial review 2013-12-17 NOA2 hardcopy rcvd

NVC STAGE
2014-01-09 NVC rcvd case (all 3)
2014-02-03 CASE number assigned (all 3)
2014-02-11 DS261 available filled out
2014-02-15 AOS fee paid
2014-02-21 AOS shows paid
2014-02-27 IV fee invoiced / paid (all 3)
2014-03-04 IV documents sent (UPS tracking 03-07)
2014-03-05 IV shows PAID / DS260 filled out (SPOUSE)
2014-03-06 IV fee for 1minor not accepted ERROR
2014-03-07 IV shows PAID / DS260 filled out (1 minor)
2014-03-07 IV fee invoiced again
2014-03-11 error IV rejected was able to pay again
2014-03-15 IV shows PAID / DS260 filled out (all 3 cases done)
2014-03-26 IV documents approved / false checklist for AOS
2014-04-01 AOS sent via certified mail (USPS tracking 04-07)
2014-04-09 AOS logged into the system
2014-04-23 CASE COMPLETE for 2 minor
2014-04-23 AOS checklist ( petitioner line13.a & joint sponsor tax extension)
2014-05-20 Checklist response mailed (FEDEX tracking 05-23)
2014-05-28 Checklist response scanned into system
2014-06-30 CASE COMPLETE

2014-07-01 CC EMAIL RCVD
2014-07-10 INTERVIEW SCHED GIVEN (by calling) (07/09 US date)
2014-07-11 INTERVIEW LETTER RCVD (07/10 US date)
2014-07-11 MEDICAL (07/09 - 07/11 PPD reading for minor)

2014-08-05 INTERVIEW @ USEM (221g NSO reverification)

2014-08-14 attached & send to CO for review

2014-08-19 VISA ISSUED

2014-08-20 visa printed

2014-08-26 VISA ON HAND!!!

Timeline

She called them last night to ask a question, at which point they backpedalled on the whole thing. They're now only going to TRY to get it done in time, while making no guarantees that they WILL.

This is maddening.

I *HOPE* this is just ####### covering in the event that something happens, and they can't do it. Otherwise, she has to have a new medical, and we go back to the bottom of the stack at the embassy, since there will no longer be any reason for them to expedite the case.

I bought the plane tickets anyway. Who knows, it might still work out.

Timeline

She called them last night to ask a question, at which point they backpedalled on the whole thing. They're now only going to TRY to get it done in time, while making no guarantees that they WILL.

This is maddening.

I *HOPE* this is just ####### covering in the event that something happens, and they can't do it. Otherwise, she has to have a new medical, and we go back to the bottom of the stack at the embassy, since there will no longer be any reason for them to expedite the case.

I bought the plane tickets anyway. Who knows, it might still work out.

if they blow the medical deadline, it won't move you to the bottom of the stack, just cost you the fee for the medical and the time to get the file to USEM.

I know of one other that had to redo the medical and it was not much of a delay.

But I am going to keep the vibes going for them to get it all done in time.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

if they blow the medical deadline, it won't move you to the bottom of the stack, just cost you the fee for the medical and the time to get the file to USEM.

I know of one other that had to redo the medical and it was not much of a delay.

But I am going to keep the vibes going for them to get it all done in time.

Thanks for the info, and the vibes Hank. I was curious what happened if she had to had the medical again.

Timeline

NOW, I'm nervous:

Visa Type is NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Status is Ready
Last touch date is 08-Sep-2014

(I'm a nerd, I wrote a PERL program that hits the site once an hour, and e-mails me if things change, and I just got this in an e-mail).

NOW, I'm nervous:

Status is Ready

(I'm a nerd, I wrote a PERL program that hits the site once an hour, and e-mails me if things change, and I just got this in an e-mail).

Your almost there. Hang in there. Answer to follow soon.

NOW, I'm nervous:

Status is Ready

Your almost there. Hang in there. Answer to follow soon.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

OK, I'm shaking.

ISSUED

Now for printing/packaging/delivery!!! :thumbs:

Long haul but finally! :dancing:

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.