yassmine2878

Hotels in Barcelona

6 posts in this topic

I know we dont have too many folks from Spain passing through this forum, but I thought some of ya'll might have been there on the way to see your SO. Has anyone ever stayed in Barcelona? Im having the darndest time finding a good hotel near the airport. Ive got a 12 hour layover on the way back from Morocco, and Im trying to find something cheap and close to the airport grounds (or on it, if possible).

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://barcelona.airporthotelguide.com/airporthotels.html

Does not appear to be a hotel closer that 5 miles.

try skoosh.com for booking

YMMV

http://barcelona.airporthotelguide.com/airporthotels.html

Does not appear to be a hotel closer that 5 miles.

try skoosh.com for booking

Thank you sooooo much! :)

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

It seems there are several hotels much closer than 5 miles from the airport. Try this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=h...G=Google+Search

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I know we dont have too many folks from Spain passing through this forum, but I thought some of ya'll might have been there on the way to see your SO. Has anyone ever stayed in Barcelona? Im having the darndest time finding a good hotel near the airport. Ive got a 12 hour layover on the way back from Morocco, and Im trying to find something cheap and close to the airport grounds (or on it, if possible).

I know you said cheap, so I would suggest the Albergue Kabul Hostel on Plaze Reial 17 Barcelona 08002 near Plaza Catalunya past KFC, if you are looking for cheap. About 13-24E per night. (We paid 20E with 20% key deposit) About 50 meters from Las Rambles, cannot bet the location. 24 hour free internet connection too. Breakfast included. And if you are into socializing and nightlife (I am not sure if you are) fun nightlife with a terrace for dancing.

If you are not into a staying at a hostel, then try the Hotel Lloret, on Rambla Canaletes 125, Barcelona 08002 near the Plaza Catalunya also. It is has the offical place to stay in Barcelona for many years. It is located on the top of the Ramblas (most famous blvd/landmark of Barcelona). Close to the old city and to Eixample. It is rather simple but very clean. It is about 70E per night. Many resturants and shopping near. 20minutes to the airport.

Hope you have a great stay in Barcelona. :thumbs: You are going to love it! Be aware is very crowded. Pick pockets paradise. Be sure to see the Chris Columbus memorial and be sure to take a drink from Font de Canaletes, the black very fancy foundations, they say it will bring you good luck. ( I am not into all that but still very fun) And if I may suggest eat at La Fonda, wonderful Catalan food. 3E paella and lamb stew for 7E...unbeatable!

Edited by Henia

Wow, thanks for the great tips everyone :) Unforunately Im not going to be able to see much of the area, its an overnight layover between flights. But I still appreciate the information :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.