18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hello-

I am trying to find out if anyone has any info ....

Our application was accepted April 1st 2014, We haven't received a Request for more info..I literally sent 3 1/2 pounds of paper...evidence, pics, receipts from traveling to Belgium.. I have called and they said last week (8/7/14) they were processing Dec 17th of 2013, this week (8/11/14) they were processing applications for Dec 30th 2013...So Texas processing times have gone from 5 months to 6 months which us at Sept 1 2014 for our app to be processed..right? They said I could file an official inquiry after that, (if the Texas Service center doesn't change times) I guess I am just looking for validation that no news is good news right now, and is it possible the next notification could be for decision or interview?? There's no way to plan a wedding... make travel plans...start our lives together..... Please someone give me some advoce...we are just trying to be patient

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/news/ccd-performance-issues.html

they have also been showing delays with their "system"

Thanks for any response :)

Melissa & Jamshid

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

All I know is they are trasferring alot of apps from TSC to other locations, mine included, we just dont know where yet :(

Hello-

Our application was accepted April 1st 2014, We haven't received a Request for more info..I literally sent 3 1/2 pounds of paper...evidence, pics, receipts from traveling to Belgium.. I have called and they said last week (8/7/14) they were processing Dec 17th of 2013, this week (8/11/14) they were processing applications for Dec 30th 2013...So Texas processing times have gone from 5 months to 6 months which us at Sept 1 2014 for our app to be processed..right? They said I could file an official inquiry after that, (if the Texas Service center doesn't change times) I guess I am just looking for validation that no news is good news right now, and is it possible the next notification could be for decision or interview?? There's no way to plan a wedding... make travel plans...start our lives together..... Please someone give me some advoce...we are just trying to be patient

Melissa & Jamshid

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Your next notification could be that your petition has been transferred, get an RFE, or an approval notice. You will definitely not get a notice for an interview. They do not conduct interviews for I-129F petitions. Interviews are done for the actual K-1 visa applications.

~ Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Reports -topic is case status ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

You are fine. The waiting is almost over for phase 1. Since you are technically a March filer (3/27) you will not be transferred (seems only April and May filers at this point) and the waiting game continues for a little while. They seem to be processing January and February filers right now, with an occasional March thrown in so we are getting close. Maybe a few more weeks of waiting. All is good and the light at the end of the tunnel (for this part) is coming in to view. I just hope it isn't a train :rofl:

Edited by Texasav8r

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello-

Melissa & Jamshid

yes, I sent mine on April 17th and was received a week later. Just Monday Aug 11th I received an email that it was being transferred to another office for processing. I have not received hard copy so do not know where to, but apparently they are backed up. I was hoping to gets news at the end of the month (Aug) for a Sept. interview. I said the same thing... "no new is good news" If you were missing something they would have notified you by now. All we can do is be patient. Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello-

Melissa & Jamshid

Hello!!

They are already in late January and February petitions (with some exceptions) We got NOA2 almost 3 weeks ago and we had NOA1 of Jan 28. It is very important to keep in mind that you wont be able to make wedding plans. I didn't understand this at first and as soon as we mailed the petition I bought my wedding dress and requested expedite delivery, my wedding dress has been sitting in the store for 3.5 months now and we still have to go thru NVC and then finally to the consulate.

At this point I am not anxious, or frustrated anymore. I am just thankful I found the love of my life and that we are getting closer to start our lives together... Slowly but surely!

Best wishes in this journey!

Philippians 4: 6-7. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Timeline

Wow! Thank you all so much!! I definitely know I have the man in my life I absolutely cannot live without :) No amount of time will change that. I definitely appreciate you all taking the time to share with me. I hope that we hear something soon. I am believing that once this next notification comes through things will hopefully move a lot quicker :)

Ours was filed August 16, 2013. It took 9 months to receive approval. Our attorneys inquired after six months and we received a one sentence reply stating the police checks were taking more time. But, with that in mind, the rest of our journey went well.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

If your' past 4.5months, have you tried contacting the senator or congressman's office in the petitioner's state?

It helped us to go through TSC.

Good Luck !!

K1

AOS

ROC

09/14/2017 : Package Sent (CSC)

09/15/2017 : Package Received (CSC)

09/15/2017 : NOA1 Date

10/12/2017 : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

N400

09/01/2018 : Application Sent (online)

--/--/---- NOA1 Date

--/--/---- : Biometrics

So it's not gonna be easy.

It's going to be really hard;

we're gonna have to work at this everyday,

but I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, everyday.

You and me.. everyday.

___The NoteBook

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If your' past 4.5months, have you tried contacting the senator or congressman's office in the petitioner's state?

It helped us to go through TSC.

Good Luck !!

Not much point, they'll get told it's within normal processing time. The actual time is 6months. They'll say call back after then.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-03

I-129F NOA1: 2014-03-10

I-129F NOA2: 2014-08-28

Sent to NVC: 2014-09-03

Arrived at NVC: 2014-09-12

Case Number: 2014-09-16

Embassy Received Case: 2014-09-23

Medical (Passed). 2014-10-23

Interview (APPROVED) 2014-12-18

Visa In Hand. 2014-12-30

MOVING DAY!!! 2015-01-02

Wedding!! 2015-01-24

Timeline

Not much point, they'll get told it's within normal processing time. The actual time is 6months. They'll say call back after then.

They can still try, it worked for us ...

The congressman's office wasn't helpful but the senator's yes.

Calling USCIS when under 6months, now THAT is pointless.

K1

AOS

ROC

09/14/2017 : Package Sent (CSC)

09/15/2017 : Package Received (CSC)

09/15/2017 : NOA1 Date

10/12/2017 : Biometrics

N400

09/01/2018 : Application Sent (online)

--/--/---- NOA1 Date

--/--/---- : Biometrics

So it's not gonna be easy.

It's going to be really hard;

we're gonna have to work at this everyday,

but I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, everyday.

You and me.. everyday.

___The NoteBook

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I hit 6 months next week and won't even bother calling TSC. I will be writing every representative in my state....never thought it would come to this...sigh

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I hit 6 months next week and won't even bother calling TSC. I will be writing every representative in my state....never thought it would come to this...sigh

You're the next one to come through... I'm convinced :D

K-1 Visa Timeline

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-21

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-15!!!!!!!!!

NVC Received :2014-10-07

NVC Left :2014-10-10

Consulate Received :2014-10-16

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-20

Medical: 2014-11-05

Packet 4 Received : 2014-11-15

Interview Date : 2014-12-19

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2015-01-08

Marriage : 2015-02-12

All I know is they are trasferring alot of apps from TSC to other locations, mine included, we just dont know where yet :(

Most petitions are being sent from TSC to CSC, mainly April and May's but a few randoms are being sent as well to the CSC. No worries it just to help the backlog.

Erica & Ross

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Engaged ~ 5.29.2014

Interview ~ 4.24.2015 ~ Approved!!!!

POE Date ~ 5.31.2015

I Do ~ 6.19.2015 :wub:

Sent AOS / EAD /AP ~ 8.22.2015

NOA 1 ~ 8.28.2015

Bio Metrics ~ 9.24.2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.