We Keep Receipts

Violent California police chase ends with 3 dead

87 posts in this topic

It's easier if they're black, hispanic, or Japanese. The racial insults are a little bit harder to come by if they're white.

Hispanic and white are the same thing. Remember your boy down in Florida who shot that kid who tried to beat him to death? He was a white guy.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hispanic and white are the same thing. Remember your boy down in Florida who shot that kid who tried to beat him to death? He was a white guy.

You going by skull type?

You going by skull type?

I'm going by what everyone reminded us in the past two years. Hispanics are white.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

OH Boy. You have been gone awhile.. Here we go.. Buckle up boys.

I'm going by what everyone reminded us in the past two years. Hispanics are white.

I do think I saw a check box the other day on some form or another. White Non-Hispanic.

Someone will be along shortly to remind you Hispanic ain't a race and TM was being chased by a diabolical white guy, and feared for his life. The 12 year old cute TM, the one in all the pictures.

I have been gone a while. I drop back in and see the same folks up to the same tricks.

"Well, that guy was white because white men are allowed to shoot black kids in America.... but in this instance they were gangbanger cartel members so they're obviously Hispanic..... Hispanic and white are totally NOT the same thing."

Русский форум член.

I have been gone a while. I drop back in and see the same folks up to the same tricks.

"Well, that guy was white because white men are allowed to shoot black kids in America.... but in this instance they were gangbanger cartel members so they're obviously Hispanic..... Hispanic and white are totally NOT the same thing."

BTW I picked up one of those Tarus 738 TCP .380's the other day. I got it for the wife, but it's so lite and small I carry it most of the time. It's perfect for the summer, it just slips in the shorts pocket. Perfect for those places that are reltively safe, but you want just a little bit of ,What if Protection.

Of course on the other side of town, i still Glock up with a 27, in addition to the 738

I was coming home the other night from an event at the fairgrounds, which is off MLK here in town. It was about 11:30 and I had my window down, as I stopped at a red light. ( I know poor SA, but everyone slips). Before I knew what was going on some local thug had his hands on my truck starting to lean into my window, he got about as far as, YO man you gotta? when he got a face full of glock and the command to back off. You should have seen his eyes. He retreated like I was holding a rattlesnake. I felt a little guilty but I just don't allow strangers to approach me and invade my personal space anymore.

I'm guessing MLK is in the nice part of town like it is in all the other cities of the US?

I typically roll windows up so nobody can reach in. I still hate seeing people by the side of the road and anyone out there begging/selling/hanging out makes my Anthrax ack up. As much as I'd like to be nice and friendly, engaging to people, etc., I just can't. "CONTACT LEFT!!!" seems to always be lurking.

I've been carrying a KelTec P3AT this summer. I traded some x39 ammo for it. I wanted a piece small and light enough to carry anywhere. I have the little wallet holster for it and tuck it right in my back pocket. I figure if someone "asks" for my wallet they won't even notice when I pull it out. The other thing that's really nice about carrying it in that manner is it just looks like my wallet. Nobody suspects it's a gun. - And that's the whole point. I have the clip on it too and that's nice for jogging. Just clip it to my shorts and off I go. Trying to jog with my Para P-14 requires ratchet straps.

I've kind of changed my perspective on CCW. A buddy of mine says he carries everywhere all the time. I'm usually pretty cognizant of laws and restrictions on carry but the point of "the criminals don't care so why should you?" is absolutely valid. I've gone from open carrying lots of gun to deeply concealing just a little bit of gun and for most situations, that's more than adequate.

Русский форум член.

I'm guessing MLK is in the nice part of town like it is in all the other cities of the US?

I typically roll windows up so nobody can reach in. I still hate seeing people by the side of the road and anyone out there begging/selling/hanging out makes my Anthrax ack up. As much as I'd like to be nice and friendly, engaging to people, etc., I just can't. "CONTACT LEFT!!!" seems to always be lurking.

I've been carrying a KelTec P3AT this summer. I traded some x39 ammo for it. I wanted a piece small and light enough to carry anywhere. I have the little wallet holster for it and tuck it right in my back pocket. I figure if someone "asks" for my wallet they won't even notice when I pull it out. The other thing that's really nice about carrying it in that manner is it just looks like my wallet. Nobody suspects it's a gun. - And that's the whole point. I have the clip on it too and that's nice for jogging. Just clip it to my shorts and off I go. Trying to jog with my Para P-14 requires ratchet straps.

I've kind of changed my perspective on CCW. A buddy of mine says he carries everywhere all the time. I'm usually pretty cognizant of laws and restrictions on carry but the point of "the criminals don't care so why should you?" is absolutely valid. I've gone from open carrying lots of gun to deeply concealing just a little bit of gun and for most situations, that's more than adequate.

I have never been a fan of open carry. I respect the right, i just think it's a less than optimal tactical choice. It invites unwanted attention both from bystanders and the local Gestopo. The best defense is a surprise and when they don't expect it. I always kinda thought, if I am standing in line at a Gas station and some Meth head is about to Rob and cap, I will be the first one that get's a cap. If you are concealed you can always, back away and hope the situation plays out without having to use deadly force.

I have never been a fan of open carry. I respect the right, i just think it's a less than optimal tactical choice. It invites unwanted attention both from bystanders and the local Gestopo. The best defense is a surprise and when they don't expect it. I always kinda thought, if I am standing in line at a Gas station and some Meth head is about to Rob and cap, I will be the first one that get's a cap. If you are concealed you can always, back away and hope the situation plays out without having to use deadly force.

I won't disagree with any of that on a tactical level. However, on the strategic level, if you're identified as a hard target you're more than likely going to avoid the fight entirely.

Whenever I OC I try to dress kind of snazzy so folks assume I'm someone official and that big ol' hand cannon won't be the end of the battle should we have one. I've had more than a few people start to approach and then turn around mid, "Yo man... " and head in the other direction. I'd much rather avoid an incident entirely than surprise someone should they choose to make it happen.

Русский форум член.

What war torn region do you two guerrilla wannabe's live in? Really, it's a bit strange to view going out the house in suburban USA as a foray into enemy territory. No one is going to attack you, honestly.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I do think I saw a check box the other day on some form or another. White Non-Hispanic.

Someone will be along shortly to remind you Hispanic ain't a race and TM was being chased by a diabolical white guy, and feared for his life. The 12 year old cute TM, the one in all the pictures.

I'm convinced. You boys need to gear up, go see the Norteños, and tell them about this white / Hispanic thing. Lemme know how that worked out.

Edited by Expat1

What war torn region do you two guerrilla wannabe's live in? Really, it's a bit strange to view going out the house in suburban USA as a foray into enemy territory. No one is going to attack you, honestly.

Not all of us live in suburbia.

I'll admit, it's been a slow year. Only 191 violent crimes so far this year in my police district. http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/police/linkservid/73098E59-A57B-4EB7-A5920BCE1AA93BFA/showMeta/0/ City wide we've only had 1200 violent crimes and 10,000 property crimes. http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/police/linkservid/6D6109F8-B712-4B5A-B8E43F449797638D/showMeta/0/ I live three blocks from the most dangerous neighborhood in the US. - http://www.dailyfinance.com/photos/most-dangerous-neighborhoods/#!fullscreen&slide=987585

Plus, I travel quite a bit. I'm almost always taking a road trip on the weekends and you never know who you're going to come across while out and about.

Русский форум член.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Not all of us live in suburbia.

I'll admit, it's been a slow year. Only 191 violent crimes so far this year in my police district. http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/police/linkservid/73098E59-A57B-4EB7-A5920BCE1AA93BFA/showMeta/0/ City wide we've only had 1200 violent crimes and 10,000 property crimes. http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/police/linkservid/6D6109F8-B712-4B5A-B8E43F449797638D/showMeta/0/ I live three blocks from the most dangerous neighborhood in the US. - http://www.dailyfinance.com/photos/most-dangerous-neighborhoods/#!fullscreen&slide=987585

Plus, I travel quite a bit. I'm almost always taking a road trip on the weekends and you never know who you're going to come across while out and about.

We live about 100 miles south of the Iraq/Kuwaiti border. We don't even lock our doors. Something wrong with that picture

We live about 100 miles south of the Iraq/Kuwaiti border. We don't even lock our doors. Something wrong with that picture

I live on the outskirts of a democratic paradise crime infested govt assisted paradise.

I'm convinced. You boys need to gear up, go see the Norteños, and tell them about this white / Hispanic thing. Lemme know how that worked out.

I'm not the one saying it.

All the folks who said that brown dude down there in Florida who shot that black kid were quick to point out how white the brown dude really was. "He's a white guy. White people are allowed to kill black people in this racist country. It's racist. You're racist. White people are racist. RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!"

They're being very quiet here though. Hmmmmm.

When I lived over there I noted all the freedom the locals had. Things like women driving cars and having political debates outside your home. You know, freedom and all?

It must be nice to sacrifice all that for the ability to leave your door unlocked at night.

Русский форум член.