613 posts in this topic

Hi everyone... im also a July filer and my hubby got our hard copy of noa1 from TCS and now we are waiting for our noa2... does anyone here got their noa2 already?

This whole waiting thing really makes me nervous. :( i hope it wont take that long for all of us.

Joining this thread... :)

We're also July filers. Received by Uscis and sent to Nebraska Service Center last July 16. I subscribed to the USCIS online case status update and showed RFE sent on July 30. Husband (petitioner) stll hasn't received any email notification or the hard copy of the RFE.

I was surprised by how fast we received the RFE because as I was reading through this forum, others get it after about 5months. Does this mean that decision will be faster for our case after rfe review? We didn't file to expedite the case.

Joining this thread... :)

We're also July filers. Received by Uscis and sent to Nebraska Service Center last July 16. I subscribed to the USCIS online case status update and showed RFE sent on July 30. Husband (petitioner) stll hasn't received any email notification or the hard copy of the RFE.

I was surprised by how fast we received the RFE because as I was reading through this forum, others get it after about 5months. Does this mean that decision will be faster for our case after rfe review? We didn't file to expedite the case.

Oh wow that is so fast hope we can get our noa2 this month.. our paper was sent to TcS last July 18

Edited by rayselle214

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

That's crazy fast. I hope you get the hard copy soon and that it's something easy to fix. Fingers cross you get your second NOA after that.

Wow! Wouldn't that be awesome?

USCIS

July 7, 2014 NOA1

October 21, 2014 NOA2

NVC

November 14, 2014 Package Received

December 16, 2014 Case # Assigned

December 17, 2014 Welcome Email

December 18, 2014 DS-261 Completed

December 18, 2014 Received AOS Invoice

December 19, 2014 AOS Bill Paid

December 23, 2014 AOS Bill Status Changed to Paid

December 29, 2014 Called NVC and a super nice rep reviewed my DS-261

...told IV Bill would be available in 7 days...it took 1...

December 30, 2014 Received IV Invoice

December 30. 2014 IV Bill Available/Paid

December 31, 2014 IV Bill Status Changed to Paid

January 1, 2015 DS-260 Available

January 5, 2015 DS-260 Submitted

January 29, 2015 IV & AOS Packages Submitted

January 30, 2015 IV & AOS Packages Arrived at NVC

JANUARY 30, 2015 SCAN DATE

February 5, 2015 NVC Checklist for AOS and IV documents, but they'd already been sent

February 6, 2015 2nd Email from NVC, they received our documents on 1/30

MARCH 17, 2015 CASE COMPLETE (47 days from scan date)

March 24, 2015 Received Case Complete Email

March 26, 2015 Received Interview Email

MAY 11, 2015 INTERVIEW (Approved Pending Medical Results)

MAY 13, 2015 CASE STATUS CHANGES FROM AP TO ISSUED

That would be! But until we receive the hard copy of the rfe, I will contain my excitement. Could that be only a system error? Knowing that ours was sent to Nebraska, I wasn't expecting for anything for at least 5months. I didnt know what to feel - if I should be disappointed that we got an rfe (which i was already expecting) or happy because that it means ours was already being evaluated. Receiving an rfe means someone has already reviewed the documents right? And it is not just sitting there and waiting for its turn anymore? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Anything's possible. It could be a systems error, but if it's for real, I would think someone *had* to review your stuff, or what would they be sending you an RFE for?

That means that as soon as they get whatever they need, they'll resume processing your case. Woo hoo! You could be onto NVC any minute. :D

USCIS

July 7, 2014 NOA1

October 21, 2014 NOA2

NVC

November 14, 2014 Package Received

December 16, 2014 Case # Assigned

December 17, 2014 Welcome Email

December 18, 2014 DS-261 Completed

December 18, 2014 Received AOS Invoice

December 19, 2014 AOS Bill Paid

December 23, 2014 AOS Bill Status Changed to Paid

December 29, 2014 Called NVC and a super nice rep reviewed my DS-261

...told IV Bill would be available in 7 days...it took 1...

December 30, 2014 Received IV Invoice

December 30. 2014 IV Bill Available/Paid

December 31, 2014 IV Bill Status Changed to Paid

January 1, 2015 DS-260 Available

January 5, 2015 DS-260 Submitted

January 29, 2015 IV & AOS Packages Submitted

January 30, 2015 IV & AOS Packages Arrived at NVC

JANUARY 30, 2015 SCAN DATE

February 5, 2015 NVC Checklist for AOS and IV documents, but they'd already been sent

February 6, 2015 2nd Email from NVC, they received our documents on 1/30

MARCH 17, 2015 CASE COMPLETE (47 days from scan date)

March 24, 2015 Received Case Complete Email

March 26, 2015 Received Interview Email

MAY 11, 2015 INTERVIEW (Approved Pending Medical Results)

MAY 13, 2015 CASE STATUS CHANGES FROM AP TO ISSUED

I hope so! But I shouldn't be excited for now... Until we receive the hard copy of the rfe and send them whatever they need :) Thanks Rune! I'm still familiarizing myself with the terms and process. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I hope so! But I shouldn't be excited for now... Until we receive the hard copy of the rfe and send them whatever they need :) Thanks Rune! I'm still familiarizing myself with the terms and process. :)

You're Phillipines and I believe they are still auto-expediting most applicants from them due to the natural disaster last year.

Someone feel free to correct me.

event.png

I am the petitioner.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Also a July filer here also my birth month :) Everything is good so far. Under initial review (probably will take forever). Received hard copy NOA1 last July 28; filed July 22.

My Timeline (CR-1;Form I-130--Spousal):

USCIS

Spoiler

2014-06-13: Got Married.

2014-07-22: Filed Form I-130 for Spouse (Nebraska Service Center).

2014-07-28: Received Hard Copy NoA1.

2014-12-24: Approved by USCIS. Awaiting NoA2 in mail. (No RFE :dancing: )

2015-01-03: NoA2 arrived in mail.

2015-01-05: Sent to the Department of State for visa processing.

NVC

Spoiler

2015-01-09: NVC received. Awaiting Case Number. :pop:

2015-02-17: Case Number and IIN assigned! :dancing:

2015-02-17: DS-261 completed

2015-02-18: Paid AOS bill

2015-03- 06: Invoiced and paid IV bill

2015-03-12: DS-260 completed!

2015-03-20: AOS and IV package sent!

2015-03-23: Scan date. Lord, help us! No checklist please! :clock:

2015-04-17: Case Complete! :dancing: Lord, Thank You!

2015-04-24: CC E-mail received.

2015-04-27: Interview scheduled. June 4, 2015

2015-05-06: Medical completed! Result on hand

2015-06-04: Interview Completed! Result: Approved!!

2015-06-10: Visa on hand!

2015-07-21: Point of Entry: Portland, Oregon (went smoothly!!) Thank you, lord!

My Timeline (IR5 - Family Based Petition-Father-in-law😞

USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I been wait 3 yrs to find a co-sponsor and now i dont want wait many months just to get approve and complete my case! I WANT NOW.

Really when i read this letter, it makes me cry cos the letter very emotional. It tells what me and other people feeling now, i believe. I wonder why to be with the person who we love (wife/husband) can be such a difficult? I dont care how big and beautilful and fancy, rich your country are. I just want to be with my husband!

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS EMAIL. If someone not do this i think we will have to suffer more and more. Everyday i wake up and the first thing i do is checking USCIS website to see if they have any news on my case.

I hope this letter will give us a CHANGE. Me and my husband ready to pay more fee if need if Goverment hire more Workers to help the system run cases quickly!

Wish the sucess for all of us!

A friend from Vietnam

Hi to every one... I need to know how long could the NOA2 take usually after receiving the NOA1?

The NOA2 is usually approved between 5-7 months.

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.