Ron-n-Natasha

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Natasha was approved in 5 minutes!! She was never asked preference of Russian or English, he simply said "Hi how are you today?" and she answered and went from there in English. Nata had about 3.5 kilos of phone records showing calls every day up to two hours, all our sms and some email; along with the standard financial docs and those forms the embassy sent.. He barely asked her any questions.. Things like what interest did we have in common, how much $$ I make, did her parents like me; I'll try and get a list together of it all.

God just worked a miracle for us on the room, there was a baptist school there 15 minutes from a 30 minute metro ride to the embassy; the building was undergoing renovations in some areas so was not being used, and becuase she knew the regional bishop, he was able to get her a room there with a $10 per night contribution, so long as she could listen to some hammering and drilling during the day LOL..

She sms me when she got her cell again "CALL ME" so I called and she started yelling I GOT IT I GOT IT and started jumping. She said 'I wonder what those people thought seeing this woman jumping and laughing in the street' LOL.. She then celebrated with some nice lunch and strawberry topped cake :)

SO.. We bought tickets back in December from Yekaterinburg ($980, I used www.mvti.com) for February 13th, so baby will be here for valentines and please don't be offended if you dont hear from us at all! :);)

Thanks again to all for the help and support!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

========================

8/10/2006- NOA1 Receipt Date

8/17/2006- Touched

10/2/2006- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/17/2006- Case at NVC, MOS# assigned

10/25/2006- Case sent to Moscow, it's on the way!!!!!

11/06/2006- Case arrived at Moscow!!!

01/17/2007- Interview Date Scheduled!!!!!

Natasha was approved in 5 minutes!! She was never asked preference of Russian or English, he simply said "Hi how are you today?" and she answered and went from there in English. Nata had about 3.5 kilos of phone records showing calls every day up to two hours, all our sms and some email; along with the standard financial docs and those forms the embassy sent.. He barely asked her any questions.. Things like what interest did we have in common, how much $ I make, did her parents like me; I'll try and get a list together of it all.

God just worked a miracle for us on the room, there was a baptist school there 15 minutes from a 30 minute metro ride to the embassy; the building was undergoing renovations in some areas so was not being used, and becuase she knew the regional bishop, he was able to get her a room there with a $10 per night contribution, so long as she could listen to some hammering and drilling during the day LOL..

She sms me when she got her cell again "CALL ME" so I called and she started yelling I GOT IT I GOT IT and started jumping. She said 'I wonder what those people thought seeing this woman jumping and laughing in the street' LOL.. She then celebrated with some nice lunch and strawberry topped cake :)

SO.. We bought tickets back in December from Yekaterinburg ($980, I used www.mvti.com) for February 13th, so baby will be here for valentines and please don't be offended if you dont hear from us at all! :);)

Thanks again to all for the help and support!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

CONGRATULATIONS!! :dance::dance:

07-13-06 - K1/K2 AOS/EAD sent

11-04-06 - 2 NOA's transfer to CSC

11-17-06 - "K1 APPROVED AOS" no interview

11-27-06 - "K1 - GREENCARD" rcvd.

01-23-07 - K2 GREENCARD rcvd.

08-20-08 - I-751 sent to Texas Service Center, transfer to VSC

08-26-08 - I-751 NOA1 & 1yr. Extension letter

09-18-08 - I-751 NOA2 - Biometrics Appointment Notice

03-11-09 - I-751 transfer from VSC to CSC!

05-13-09 - I-751 APPROVED

06-24-09 - card production ordered

08-20-09 - N400 - Citizenship Application

08-24-09 - NOA notice date

08-28-09 - NOA in mailbox

09-10-09 - email asking for more evidence

09-14-09 - Biometrics NOA date

09-18-09 - Biometrics Letter arrived in mailbox

10-09-09 - Biometrics Schedule

10-14-09 - Notice date of the yellow letter

10-30-09 - touched online for "testing & interview"

11-03-09 - IL received in mailbox

12-07-09 - "PASSED" Interview & it's my Hubby Bday too!

04-17-10 - Oath letter received in mailbox

05-14-10 - Judicial Oath atlast! in Atl

110 days - Application to Interview

158 days - Interview to Judicial Oath

268 days - Total processing days for my N400

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Natasha was approved in 5 minutes!! She was never asked preference of Russian or English, he simply said "Hi how are you today?" and she answered and went from there in English. Nata had about 3.5 kilos of phone records showing calls every day up to two hours, all our sms and some email; along with the standard financial docs and those forms the embassy sent.. He barely asked her any questions.. Things like what interest did we have in common, how much $$ I make, did her parents like me; I'll try and get a list together of it all.

Congrats, wish you the best of luck!

Mike.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE

CONGRATS..

AMAZING HOW SOME BREEZE THRU IT ALL...

AND SOME GET REFUSED...

I GUESS WE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW THE EMBASSY PEOPLE REACT TO ....LOVE

SIE US

DINA= KRASNOYARSK, SIBERIA, RUSSIA

SIE= HARPERS FERRY, WEST VIRGINA, USA

MET ONLINE: 10-07-2006

MET IN MOSCOW: 3-04-2006

I129F SEND: 5-16-2006

NOA1: 5-26-2006

RFE RCVD: 6-19-2006

RFE SEND: 6-27-2006

NOA2: 7-10-06

NVC RCVD: 7-12-2006

NVC LEFT: 7-24-2006

INTERVIEW: 10-05-06 PASSED

US ENTRY DULLES. VA: 10-17-06

MARRIAGE: 11-20-06

FILED FOR SS-CARD: 11-22-06

RECV'D SS-CARD: 12-02-06

STATE CARD: 1-05-07

FILED FOR AOS, EAD & AP: 1-10-07

RECEIVED NOA: 1-23-07

BIOMETRICS APPT: 2-03-07

RECEIVED EAD & AP: 3-31-07

INTERVIEW PITTSBURGH 7-11-07

RECEIVED GREEN CARD: 7-30-07

Congrats to you and a happy future together! Natasha's also my daughters name :dance:

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Congrats! Good luck on your new journey!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

A big Congrats to you! I hope some of this good fortune pass the way of those whom have had more of a challange latly.

:dance:

K1

07-18-05 NOA1

08-06-05 NOA2

11-02-05 Petition arrives NVC, lost 85 Days after NOA2!

02-15-06 Interview Moscow (Visa approved)

02-20-06 Visa received

02-27-06 Arrives USA - POE Dallas

AOS

04-03-06 NOA1

04-17-06 Biometrics

07-20-06 Success!

LIFE

03-04-06 Married!

02-07-07 Our daughter is born!

08-01-07 Inlaws visit for 26 days.

06-03-09 Our Son is born!

09-20-09 Mother in-law for 2.5 months.

Remove Conditions

05-13-08 NOA1

06-12-08 Biometrics

04-08-09 Success!

Naturalization

04-23-09 Mailed N400

04-29-09 NOA1

05-20-09 Biometrics

07-22-09 Interview Success!

09-23-09 Oath

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

YES!!

K1 -visa V S C

05-19-06 : Sent (fedex)

05-30-06 : NOA1 Receipt (mail)

06-23-06 : RFE received (mail) imbra

06-27-06 : RFE Notice of Receipt imbra (email)

07-10-06 : Approved NOA2 (email)

07-12-06 : NOA2 postmarked

07-14-06 : NOA2 received in mail

07-12-06 : NVC received

07-19-06 : Sent to Moscow

07-20-06 : letter from NVC dated July 18 that they rec petition and would forward

07-25-06 : Moscow rec

07-26-06 : DOS tells me that Moscow has sent packet (does not happen in Moscow)

08-19-06 : Moscow sends interview letter

10-05-06 : Interview - CAKE WALK!

See ALL our NOTES

--------------------------------------------------

AOS

12/30/06 - AOS/EAD/AP mailed

01/04/07 - NOA - Receipts (01-08 in mail)

01/11/07 - Appointment letter for BioMeterics

01/19/07 - BioMetrics Appointment AOS/EAD touched

02/20/07 - Received letter for interview

04/24/07 - Interview / Approved / Passport Stamp

05/04/07 - Received Greencard

----------------------------------------------------------------

See ALL our NOTES

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Update your timeline

Russian Meeting Place

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Congratulations!!! :dance:

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congratulations!!! :dance:

wow! looks like the embassy officer oke up on the right side of the bed ha ha ha

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH.

JULY 2005 - WE MET

APRIL 25, 2006- I29F SENT

MAY 5, 2006 - RFE RECEIVED

AUG 3, 2006 - RFE2 RECEIVED

AUG 8, 2006 - SENT RFE BACK TO NVC

SEPT 29, 2006 - NOA 2 RECEIVED (APPROVED)

SEPT 2006 - WAITING FOR NEXT STEP

OCT 24, 2006- STILL WAITING.............

C'MON YOU GUYS, A CHRISTMAS INTERVIEW WOULD BE NICE.....

NOV 1, 2006 - SEAN RECEIVED PACKET #3 (THANK GOD FOR MAIL...EVEN SNAIL MAIL)

NOV 15 2006- PREPARING TO TURN IN DS230 IN KINGSTON

JAN 18, 2007 TURNED IN DS230

TOLD TO EXPECT MAIL IN MARCH.

FEB 20, 2007 RECEIVED MAIL OF

MARCH 27,2007 INTERVIEW DATE

APR 27, 2007 BRING IN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

(PRAY THAT HE IS APPROVED)

HE WAS GIVEN INCORRECT DATE!!!!!

MAY 15, 2007 HOPEFULLY THIS IS FINAL APPROVAL

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED

JUNE 17 2007 FINALLY RECEIVED VISA

AUGUST 3, 2007 FLEW INTO JFK NY

AINT LONG AS IT HAS BEEN.....

STILL SAVING MONEY UP TO FILE AOS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.