rajvinder kaur

Is 20yrs age difference is problem for spouse visa

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

a visa interview is about, maybe, 5 minutes.

Having the stuff in the casefile prior to interview day is a godsend - as that gives any Vice-Consul about 20 days to review all that was submitted.

Thanks for great knowledge. Unlucky i am found this vj friends too late.

raj

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

. I am waiting for case complete.

Ask your husband to print off another IV Barcoded coversheet

and bundle up all of the evidence

and send it off to NVC this week

with a coverletter asking that it be added to the casefile.

It'll delay things maybe 20 days at NVC - but IMO - that delay is worth it.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

You can do that, but the IO may have already made up his or her mind and then giving him a whole bunch of evidence will cause the IO to have to defer a decision until the evidence is examined. This is not a problem if the IO is going to approve your case, but it will cause a delay if the initial evidence does not prove a bona fide relationship to the IO's satisfaction. You have a large age difference which may or may not be a problem depending on the evidence you have already supplied and the IO's determination of your relationship based on that evidence--only the IO's opinion matters in this case and I have not been thru the Embassy in India so I have no idea, but I just want you to have as much evidence as possible to avoid delays in this process.

You might want to see about using a difference method of contracting each other that has the ability to record date, time and duration. Like someone else mentioned, maybe your husband can get the incoming calls from you off of his phone records and any calls he makes to you too.

Good luck,

Hello Dev, Yes i am trying to get more proof for our relationships. Unluckily get knowledge too late.

Dave

raj

Timeline

Ok I will asked my Husband to do so. I have a proof of binafide narriage now: Marriage certificate of Gurdwara, wedding photos together, some photos after marriage, Marriage invitation card, same address when my husband was in India with me. Joint bank account. My husband added my name in taxes. S

My Husband trying to get record of our phone calls.

Ok I will asked my Husband to do so. I have a proof of binafide narriage now: Marriage certificate of Gurdwara, wedding photos together, some photos after marriage, Marriage invitation card, same address when my husband was in India with me. Joint bank account. My husband added my name in taxes. Some Letter write to each other. Enough?

My Husband trying to get record of our phone

calls. He and I also trying to get more proofs.

Thanks.

Sorry, I have also a money receipts for every month as proof.

Edited by rajvinder kaur

raj

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

anything that is a receipt - can make scan and email - he can print it in USA, add to the pile.

copies of taxes is good also.

you two have a joint bank account - so monthly statements going back from when you were added is great !

my stack of remittance receipts was rather thick. and i sent them into NVC after learning that USCIS not include them in the casefile when the casefile was sent to NVC.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

anything that is a receipt - can make scan and email - he can print it in USA, add to the pile.

copies of taxes is good also.

you two have a joint bank account - so monthly statements going back from when you were added is great !

my stack of remittance receipts was rather thick. and i sent them into NVC after learning that USCIS not include them in the casefile when the casefile was sent to NVC.

Ok, I will scan and email all these to my Husband.

raj

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

If your husband has an ATT account, you can create user name on the website and go to account and then take print outs of all previous bills. Good thing is that they do keep record of incoming calls.

Me too had a prepaid number, thus having no bill details, but i used all the phone bills of my wife (though CO didn't ask for anything but marraige pics only - i had honeymoon hotel, flight, bookings, pics - anniversdary celebrations hotel bookings pics - insurance from my employer of both - train tickets - phone records and much more)

My husband is 17 years older and been married before, no question asked about our age difference . I think good think is he added you on taxes so take that with you for interview, than proof he lived with you in India. If I remember correctly we only send with I-130 sworn affidavits, no pictures or phone or Skype chat. But we lived together in Europe for year and half already. Good luck on your interview.

Timeline

If your husband has an ATT account, you can create user name on the website and go to account and then take print outs of all previous bills. Good thing is that they do keep record of incoming calls.

Me too had a prepaid number, thus having no bill details, but i used all the phone bills of my wife (though CO didn't ask for anything but marraige pics only - i had honeymoon hotel, flight, bookings, pics - anniversdary celebrations hotel bookings pics - insurance from my employer of both - train tickets - phone records and much

more)

Ok Thank you, what is ATT account, is it any phone company? I asked my husband he does not about it. But good news is that I able to get my phone record, but only for last 6 months. is it enough phone reford?

raj

Timeline

My husband is 17 years older and been married before, no question asked about our age difference . I think good think is he added you on taxes so take that with you for interview, than

proof he lived with you in India. If I remember correctly we only send with I-130 sworn affidavits, no pictures or phone or Skype chat. But we lived together in Europe for year and half already. Good luck on your interview.

Ok Thank you. It mean no problem with age difference. Yes i will take taxes proof with me at the interview. It mean also no problem if i did not added proof of bonafide marriage with NVC. But i am trying to send these to NVC. My husband has insurance in USA and he is going to add my name in it also.

Thanks you.

raj

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.