josh125/sashakim

NVC 2014 filers from November 2013 USCIS filers Thread

308 posts in this topic

thank you for the information

good luck on monday

least said - soonest mended - these medical goons don't have your medical records and quite frankly the whole exercise is about making sure you wont be a burden on the state once there - so why don't they ask for proof/evidence of planned insurance cover instead of going through this degrading farce?

of course it provides them with a handsome income....

ps so i could in theory book a medical now before CC?

are you going to bentinck mews or the other one?

did you get a choice?

Bentinck is the only one now I think. Yes, you could book it. Only need case number. I just didn't want to leave it I case I got a chest infection and had to go back six weeks later so close to Xmas. If you'd had depression, they want a note from your gp and I just didn't think they'd believe me that I hadn't suffered emotionally while living with doma. If they need more info, I've left myself time. I just want to get my ducks all in order, lol.

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Bentinck is the only one now I think. Yes, you could book it. Only need case number. I just didn't want to leave it I case I got a chest infection and had to go back six weeks later so close to Xmas. If you'd had depression, they want a note from your gp and I just didn't think they'd believe me that I hadn't suffered emotionally while living with doma. If they need more info, I've left myself time. I just want to get my ducks all in order, lol.

I dont understand where things like depression come into the immigration area - their job is just to make sure that no-one has anything that transgresses immigration rules - ie HIV/Tb etc etc.

Anything else is NOT within their remit.

I suspect that they are carving out a very nice extra income for themselves with more tests/visits etc = more fees!

good luck on monday

I dont understand where things like depression come into the immigration area - their job is just to make sure that no-one has anything that transgresses immigration rules - ie HIV/Tb etc etc.

I suspect that they are carving out a very nice extra income for themselves with more tests/visits etc = more fees!

good luck on monday

Thank you. It's to do with mental disorders, not becoming a public nuisance etc. that's why they ask for the PCC. Like an arrest connected with alcohol or drugs etc and if you're still using then you might be a risk.

good luck on monday

Thank you. It's to do with mental disorders, not becoming a public nuisance etc. that's why they ask for the PCC. Like an arrest connected with alcohol or drugs etc and if you're still using then you might be a risk.

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

For anyone still checking in on this forum.. just wanted to let you know that my case has also been confirmed as complete. I logged into CEAC site 3 days ago on 23Sep and saw AOS had gone to N/A overnight. Eventually got tired of waiting on NVC to make contact so just called them and the lady confirmed that my case is complete and now waiting on the interview to be scheduled. My scan date for documents would have been 30Jul so approx 55 days. What a relief and finally good to see things coming close to completion... all going well anyway :dancing:

CONGRATS BernieRich!!! It's great to see some positive news :)

Edited by rina120

Timeline

For anyone still checking in on this forum.. just wanted to let you know that my case has also been confirmed as complete. I logged into CEAC site 3 days ago on 23Sep and saw AOS had gone to N/A overnight. Eventually got tired of waiting on NVC to make contact so just called them and the lady confirmed that my case is complete and now waiting on the interview to be scheduled. My scan date for documents would have been 30Jul so approx 55 days. What a relief and finally good to see things coming close to completion... all going well anyway :dancing:

CONGRATS BernieRich!!! It's great to see some positive news :)

Thank you for the good wishes :thumbs: and congratulations to the others who also have cc at l - o -n -g last....

Everyone here has been waiting for some time so let's now hope that the CC's will begin to flow..... :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

bernierich

Edited by BernieRich

• 2 weeks later...

3 N/As yesterday, happy days. Bittersweet to say goodbye to my wife this morning but fantastic to know it will be the last airport goodbye of any length. Also sucks that people are still at uscis from November :-(

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Timeline

3 N/As yesterday, happy days. Bittersweet to say goodbye to my wife this morning but fantastic to know it will be the last airport goodbye of any length. Also sucks that people are still at uscis from November :-(

congratulations!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing: - now only the interview to go for you?

best wishes to you both - let's hope that more of the November people get the long-awaited N/a's!

bernierich

Excellent news guys!!! I'm still waiting for a case complete. Haven't been at NVC for quite so long, only 3 months hahaha (which used to be the average time spent at NVC) let's hope we have more of those coming soon, Case completes that is.

*** See timeline for further info :dancing:

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : California Service Center Date Filed : 2016-12-04 NOA Date : 2016-12-08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Congrats on making it to the next stage!!!!! The worry of getting a checklist is finally over! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Still waiting to hear when my interview will be but I'm happy to be finally moving on to the last stage of this process.

All going well we'll be relocating in and around Xmas time :idea:

Btw.... I can't believe some people are still at USCIS, how awful!! :crying:

Filed: Timeline

I stumbled upon this Topic last night. Don't feel so alone now. Been feeling like a real wet blanket.

We aka Hubby and i are November filers from 2013.

Having already involved our Senator office once, we surely hope we don't need to ask them to step in again.

I think first week of November is when our 60 days are up. So factoring everything in, i think i may need to start accepting our Son, wont be here this side of Christmas.

We still need case complete, then wait for UK Embassy interview appointment, then wait for his passport and visa to be mailed for him.

It's very hard to say "chin up, not much longer now to him" Everybody keeps asking, if we have heard anything. All we can do is reply with a shake of the head. This is just so incredibly cruel, for Families to be separated for such a long time...well not all families suffer this fate, but i'm not going to go there, cos it just makes me mad >.>

Attempting to think happy thoughts here and hoping of news soon.

I-129F Sent : 2009-10-19

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-10-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-01-20

Packet 3 Received : 2010-02-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-05-20

Packet 4 Received : 2010-06-23

Booked into Norman Bates Hotel: 2010-07-29

Medical : 2010-07-29 (4 letters issued >.<)

Interview Date : 2010-07-30 (pending medical results)

Email from Embassy: 2010-10-22 They confirm they have medical results, we are under final review.

Courier website : 2010-11-2 shows packet enroute for delivery. 1st indication of final approval! Or is it??! argh the suspense!

Visa Delivered <3 : 2010-11-3 K1 Visa packet delivered by courier! *cup of tea to celebrate*

US Entry (Dulles) : 2011-2-27 Hot Tomales time <3

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I received a checklist for my I-864 form day before yesterday because item 7 in part 3 did not match the number entered in Part 5 item1.

Is this minor error going to cause additional delay of another 60 days?

Does anyone know if it is a minor error as stated above do they go through my file again quickly or will i go back to the bottom of the totem pole?

I received a checklist for my I-864 form day before yesterday because item 7 in part 3 did not match the number entered in Part 5 item1.

Is this minor error going to cause additional delay of another 60 days?

Does anyone know if it is a minor error as stated above do they go through my file again quickly or will i go back to the bottom of the totem pole?

I have a horrible feeling it will cause a delay but they do seem to be working faster on checklists than IV dates. So sorry you got one :(

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Congrats on making it to the next stage!!!!! The worry of getting a checklist is finally over! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Still waiting to hear when my interview will be but I'm happy to be finally moving on to the last stage of this process.

All going well we'll be relocating in and around Xmas time :idea:

Btw.... I can't believe some people are still at USCIS, how awful!! :crying:

Thank you and keeping everything crossed for all of us to be home for Xmas. Are there really still peeps at uscis from November?

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hello i paid the AOS fees like three month ago and they took the money after couple days and i havent heared nothing yet?! and when i try to call cannot catch the line ever please can anyone advice me what to do?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.