Kay&Jay

K1 June 2014 Filers

460 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I had the medical exam yesterday, I passed it. -_- It all went fast and smooth, I had a very pleasant experience overall. :)

Awesome, congrats! Now we wait 10 more days. Hopefully both of us will have the good news in 10 days and be with our loved ones shortly. Christmas is looking promising, eh? For those still waiting, we all are rooting for you all!

Filed: Timeline

Awesome, congrats! Now we wait 10 more days. Hopefully both of us will have the good news in 10 days and be with our loved ones shortly. Christmas is looking promising, eh? For those still waiting, we all are rooting for you all!

Thanks! :) Oh yes, Christmas is gonna be wonderful! :) I'm SO happy!! :energy:

Good luck to you!! :goofy:

Edited by YouAndMeForever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Good luck on your interview ,we still waiting.

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Good luck on your interview ,we still waiting.

Ah! I just realized you're TSC. No wonder you have not heard anything. I pray you get some good news soon. God knows all this long wait deserves some good news in the end.

The only thing I know is to be completely polite and never lose your temper or get frustrated. I called NVC last friday and was told they had not received my documents from USCIS. They said I should wait 60 days and call back. I called back 3 days later on Monday (1 working day, really) and my documents were already at the embassy. So, it would seem that sometimes, the info has not been updated or depends on who you get??!!?? Don't really know. But I would call back Friday again. Was in this position last time, I spoke with someone who had no information for me and later someone else who somehow was able to update me on the status of my case. So, just try again Friday. Most of the officers will go the extra mile for you while others may just be too busy with heavy workload to help you.

Every time I call they ask me to wait. I just call again the next day. :)

Filed: Timeline

Hey guys! :)

I had my K1 interview today and I've been approved. If you wanna read about my experience the details check out my thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/524193-k-1-visa-approved-very-pleasant-interview-experince/

I'm so happy! :energy:

Good luck to you all! (F)

I was approved I hope you were too and everything went well for you also :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

NOA2 approved October 14th

US Embassy Bangkok DHL delivery date from US State Department was November 7th

Updated status November 17th shows READY..

Bangkok, Thailand US Embassy.

Have not received the Packet 3 yet.

The address has NOT changed......have received both NOA1 and NOA2 at same Thailand address as made in application.

Is there anything I am missing? Do we need to complete more forms online in order to get Packet 3 ?

Others in timelines similar to ours usually get their Packet 3 in 4-7 days from arrival in Bangkok from State Department.

Thank you for any thoughts or suggestions,,,

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving....Happy Holidays ahead too.

Best regards from Thailand,

Tj

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

The address has NOT changed......have received both NOA1 and NOA2 at same Thailand address as made in application.

Is there anything I am missing? Do we need to complete more forms online in order to get Packet 3 ?

Others in timelines similar to ours usually get their Packet 3 in 4-7 days from arrival in Bangkok from State Department.

Tj

Not sure we ever got packet 3 or 4. We mailed packet three as soon as status changed to ready. We received email from consulate three days later with interview date. We don't know if Yadfon has received packet 3 or 4 becuase she is not home now.

My advice is down load latest instruction for packet three and 4 and follow them. Mail packet 3 as soon as you can.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Tj

Check here and scroll down to "K ...Visa packets 3 and 4"! This will help you prep your self! Good luck.

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Any June filers have not received NOA2?

I got approved on 12/22

The texas center sent me a mail saying that my case has been sent to the embassy but the thing is that i dont not have the MTL number which the embassy need to schedule an appointment.

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi All,

we filed on the 18th of june got the NOA1 on 23th of June up until today still nothing on NOA... :(

Cheers

P.S. i'm also in the Texas Service Center.

Edited by Mickske

Timeline

Hi All,

we filed on the 18th of june got the NOA1 on 23th of June up until today still nothing on NOA... :(

Cheers

P.S. i'm also in the Texas Service Center.

You need to call USCIS immediately and find out what's going on. They will have something for you by now. What does your status show?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

My fiance did call today and they only told her that it's still in process and that the actual processing day at this moment was the 6th of may.

So basicly they told her exactly what is on the processing time table of the uscis website as per October 31th....

Going to try it via email tonight...

My status says:

That they received the case and that they are in review as of the 23th of june...

Cheers

Edited by Mickske

Timeline

Wow! Waht a bummer! I guess some of us just have to endure. Stay strong and just pray they appove you straight and you don't have to deal with an RFE. I'm sure your case just fell through the cracks but at least by contacting them, you bring their attention to it. Good luck and hopefully you hear something reall soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.