Hi Everyone! Case Number question!

43 posts in this topic

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

LOL From the looks of your avatar you already have. She a bit scary looking Vero!!

You and I will be locked up in the crazy house after this is all done and dusted! :blink:

Ok, Avatar changing: DONE!

And for the crazy house... maybe we can get an american discount: BOGO (buy one, get one free) :wacko:

Here's another thing, I have been living in Hong Kong before coming to the USA, my parents are from HK but my Country of Chargeability is Venezuela because I was born there and I left when I was 13. And which country should I get my police records from?

can the CP interview be processed here in the US?

Thanks so much for the help!!

Please - this is meant well so please take it as such. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. The questions you are asking which are very confused about AOS and CP and confusion about where you need police records from, make me think you have not bothered to read the instructions linked on your letter, which explain what to do for people in the US as well as for those outside of it. Most of the details you need on there - it will not explain questions about AOS that you can get answered here like delays at field offices etc but you need to know the basics first, and you clearly don't. Read the instructions including the country reciprocity pages. Do not rely on a forum to give you all the basic facts - we answer questions, if you don't ask the right question, or know what question to ask, you will not get the answer.

This is the easiest and quickest route to an immigrant visa anywhere and yet every year people are denied for stupid, avoidable mistakes because they didn't bother to read the instructions. Please don't be one of those people.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Yes, SusieQQQ I tried to read and follow as much instructions as I can but my situation seem to be a little confusing even to myself.

I apologize for any questions that were asked and could be found easily in the instructions. But my primary question was to ask about my Case Number and if it was a good idea to go through AOS. Thanks for the replies! Im still learning the whole process=]

Thanks!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My case number is AS0000071** and I'm from Iran, do I have a good chance?

Thanks,

Yes big chance ! Probably may or june 2015

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Timeline

Thank You vladek!

They set my file for Ankara but I'd rather take my interview in UAE. What should I do?

Stick to ankara because rescheduling is a big hassle to an other ambassy ! And it will also take time and may be they will refuse to!

So my advice is just do it there.

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

Stick to ankara because rescheduling is a big hassle to an other ambassy ! And it will also take time and may be they will refuse to!

So my advice is just do it there.

What about proving my financial eligibility and the bank account balance I need for me and my family including me,my wife and two children? some people quoted $10K per adult.

Yes, SusieQQQ I tried to read and follow as much instructions as I can but my situation seem to be a little confusing even to myself.

I apologize for any questions that were asked and could be found easily in the instructions. But my primary question was to ask about my Case Number and if it was a good idea to go through AOS. Thanks for the replies! Im still learning the whole process=]

Thanks!!!

Ok sure, for that type of question you need forum input, will wait for others to answer.

Thank You vladek!

They set my file for Ankara but I'd rather take my interview in UAE. What should I do?

Will you be resident in UAE? If so you can ask for it when you submit your forms. If not I'm not sure how easy it will be to change, but you can ask for it on your forms and see?. I don't think delays are an issue as there is plenty of time to sort it all out.

Timeline

What about proving my financial eligibility and the bank account balance I need for me and my family including me,my wife and two children? some people quoted $10K per adult.

You will have to show a minimum of 30k $ for a family of 4.

But if you can get an affidavit of support tan you are covered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.