101 posts in this topic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I've been selected for DV 2015EU00041

What are my chances? is it very low?

If that number is correct you are current already. When did you submit your ds260? If you submitted it before end may you should already have received interview notification for October. There have been some delays in scheduling though for people who submitted much after that.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

If that number is correct you are current already. When did you submit your ds260? If you submitted it before end may you should already have received interview notification for October. There have been some delays in scheduling though for people who submitted much after that.

I submitted DS 260 on May 19 and still didn't receive the interview date. My CN is 2015EU00041XXX Are my chances low?

Edited by cba

I submitted DS 260 on May 19 and still didn't receive the interview date. My CN is

2015EU00041XXX A

re my chances low?

Oh, you didn't put all the xxxx's in the previous post...I thought your number was xx, not 41xxx! I'd expect you to have an interview late in the year, maybe August or September so as per my previous post you would only get notification in June or July next year.

I think that DV-2015 will be so different, why:

[*]selected will not have to send the forms via mail, everything will be online , we might have more people sending the forms since it will be free, so less second holes lolololol .... --> not good for the high CNs

Damn you dude you starts my fairs again (my cn is af80xxx) after I checked all previous years I got a conclusion that my number is safe but here are you now freaking me out again :s I hope your analysis are incorrect otherwise I think I'm screwed !!!

I have a question for you did get interview this year with af70xxx or not?

May20th : checked the dv and got selected (got exited)

May28th: Completed Ds-260 form

Now: Pending with big fair...

Damn you dude you starts my fairs again (my cn is af80xxx) after I checked all previous years I got a conclusion that my number is safe but here are you now freaking me out again :s I hope your analysis are incorrect otherwise I think I'm screwed !!!

I have a question for you did get interview this year with af70xxx or not?

Malcolm may be right that more people send forms in but all that will mean is more no-shows. I don't think the DS for, change will have any material effect on final case numbers.

I have to say that I would never have expected africa to cut off anywhere near as low as it did last year though so I am loathe to make any predictions on how safe your number is. I know of people with numbers in the 90s who got visas in 2012 and 2013 FYs... That all changed in 2014.

Malcolm may be right that more people send forms in but all that will mean is more no-shows. I don't think the DS for, change will have any material effect on final case numbers.

I have to say that I would never have expected africa to cut off anywhere near as low as it did last year though so I am loathe to make any predictions on how safe your number is. I know of people with numbers in the 90s who got visas in 2012 and 2013 FYs... That all changed in 2014.

Yes susie laste FY was very bad for all regions but it was still safe for me as it closed on af82000 and after I did my researchs and anysis of the previous FY I end up with a conclusion that when a FY didn't end up current the next one gets higher cn (so bad year followed by a good year)

Next three bultins will show us how the process is

May20th : checked the dv and got selected (got exited)

May28th: Completed Ds-260 form

Now: Pending with big fair...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.