vladek15425

Upcoming july visa bulletin 2014

270 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys,

Curious if someone have called KCC already for July numbers?

Andrey.

I was thinking about giving them a call Wednesday-Thursday. As much as I anticipate the bulletin I'm also worried that it won't be that great :)

The world is governed by chance. Randomness stalks us every day of our lives.

FRANKYNUMBERVILLE ! :content:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I was thinking about giving them a call Wednesday-Thursday. As much as I anticipate the bulletin I'm also worried that it won't be that great :)

Well I am pretty sure this VB would be a bad news for all high case owners (something like 35k for EU, maybe?). I just want to get over it as soon as possible (at least till the next VB) :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

What makes you say that Vladek????

The cutoff progress of the previous years leads me to think so !

http://www.dv-info.site40.net/

The only months where you can notice huge jumps are the last two ! Oc wont show on the link but you can check on the visa bulletin site the oc progress...

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline

The cutoff progress of the previous years leads me to think so !

http://www.dv-info.site40.net/

The only months where you can notice huge jumps are the last two ! Oc wont show on the link but you can check on the visa bulletin site the oc progress...

Do you think that due to the exceptionally scungy OC progression last VB and the fact that we're behind last years progression that they might deliver a decent sized jump this time? Or do you think we're looking at a jump <100 again this time? :cry2::girlwerewolf2xn:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Do you think that due to the exceptionally scungy OC progression last VB and the fact that we're behind last years progression that they might deliver a decent sized jump this time? Or do you think we're looking at a jump <100 again this time? :cry2::girlwerewolf2xn:

I'd say 100 to 150 ... But august will jump with 400 minimun...

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Timeline

I'd say 100 to 150 ... But august will jump with 400 minimun...

So what you are saying is that you think that OC will finish up at the 1600 mark?

Cause let me get this right July is the last VB right? It sets the interviews for September so there will be no dates for August.... Once July is released its all over red rover.

So what you are saying is that you think that OC will finish up at the 1600 mark?

Cause let me get this right July is the last VB right? It sets the interviews for September so there will be no dates for August.... Once July is released its all over red rover.

Nope - Vladdy is talking about interview dates. We have three VBs left (including the pending one). So Vladdy is predicting it ends on a higher number than 1600

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Right so there will be nothing in August.... I mean if it doesnt go current in July then its game over for everyone.

I mean the July VB not the July interviews.

The September interviews are published in the August VB, which is released in early/mid July. That is the one that covers the final month of interviews.

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Yeah so thats what I was pretty much saying the one that gets released in July will tell us if its game over or not. By July everyone is going to know if they have a chance or not and go on with their lives.

I am looking forward into it so badly. A couple more months and my life will become normal again (hopefully). Damn you, DV-2014! :ranting:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.