vladek15425

Dv2015 high cn report here !

213 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

Thanks for the info provided here, very helpful. Few questions:

My mum's case number is 2015AS00017XXX

1) Our country is Malaysia, which has very low GC applications so am I right to assume that 7% upper bound per country doesn't affect her?

2) 17XXX means I have significant chance of not getting an interview date, but if I do, its probably September 2015? And it can't be like September 27th because it takes a few days for them to mail your passport back. This also means they have until March 2016 to enter USA.

Is this assumption correct?

3) Cutoff for DV2013 for Asian (AS) was 19000. I should hope the number isn't less for this year (will find out Sep 2014) and to my case, 2015.

4) Besides filling DS-260 on May 19 and preparing documents there's nothing that I should do, or can do to help with the application?

Also, I get the general impression that a lawyer doesn't help much if you're tech and forum savvy. (besides bringing on 2 single children under 21 as derivatives, no other complication) I got a quote for about 8k USD for 1 application + 2 beneficiaries.

Thanks very much in advance, cheers.

Referred:

http://www.dv-info.site40.net

1. Correct.

2. It can be all the way up to September 30th - as long as they agree the visa, actually having the passport back is not a problem.

3. No question there.

4. I would not rush to fill in the form if I were you. Take a few days/couple of weeks to study and get input from others. Filing early will make no difference.

Re the lawyer. Please save your money. As you rightly say, if there is no complication it is a complete waste of money. We can help you here and we actually have DV experience (whereas very few lawyers actually do). We charge less than 8k USD - 8k USD less.

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hey guys!

I've won the DV-2015 lottery, my CN is in the high 10***s for ASIA

Do you think I have a chance in getting an interivew?

Also when should I file form DS-260?

Please guys I'm so worried

Thanks a lot and sorry for taking your time! :):)

Yes you have a chance for an interview !

Ds260 from 19th may

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Timeline

Any idea which month the interview will be??

Sorry I'm really worried I might not get a chance :huh2:

August or september 2015

Timeline

Timeline

Can some one know the highest cn number in 2014 lottery from asia.

So far AS2014 28xxx !

We also had one that claimed CN 38xxx but I don't believe it ...

Filed: Country: Kosova
Timeline

Does anyone know highest CN for EU? I'm EU2015......41xxx, and I hope I have a chance to have an interview next year about august or sempetmber?

The highest CN for eu2015 is 47XXX ,you will get your interview most probably , but the problem is the waiting part .

DV14EU00043XXX !! Waiting...!?!

Timeline

Kaleem :

Once dv14 visas bulletin is finishe after two months!

You will have an estimate for your number! You will see if you get a chance ....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.