Harpa Timsah

Ga. governor signs 'guns everywhere' into law

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

what happened with him? oh wait, he was trying to kill the other guy and got shot,

When was that even shown? Certainly not in the Zimmerman case. Under Florida's shoot a ####### and get away with it law, all he had to show was that in his demented ###### #### mind, he was getting his ### kicked by a teenager for being a nosy little paranoid ####.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

When was that even shown? Certainly not in the Zimmerman case. Under Florida's shoot a ####### and get away with it law, all he had to show was that in his demented ###### #### mind, he was getting his ### kicked by a teenager for being a nosy little paranoid ####.

what matters is that he was able to prove that he was beaten and couldn't stop it, maybe if Martin was such a nice boy as everyone try to make him he wouldn't try to beat the guy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

When some people hear "guns" they lose their minds.

I remember when the conceal carry laws were being enacted and these same people lost their minds then. All kinds of horror stories were told (more like lies when I think about it)

Anyways the people who lost their minds then were predicting and some even hoping all hell would break loose. What changed.....almost nothing....except many people have a better sense of self-defense.

People who hate guns will always hate them and make up lies.

The only people losing their minds are the gun nutters.

U.S. agency ends Nevada cattle roundup, releases herd after stand-off

Lucky for these pantywaists that Holder is such a Nancy, If Reno was in charge, these poorly endowed individuals would be roasted alive, Davidian style.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Under Florida's shoot a ####### and get away with it law, all he had to show was that in his demented ###### #### mind, he was getting his ### kicked by a teenager for being a nosy little paranoid ####.

I rest my case :devil:

I have yet to meet a pro-gun sanity politician that advocates, let alone passes, legislation that denies me and my family the protection by properly trained and, yes, armed law enforcement officers that they afford themselves. That would be the equivalent hypocrisy to what just happened in Georgia and what the Republican numbnuts in Tallahassee want to foist on this state as well. Doesn't exists.

So I can surround myself with guards, that are armed with automatic weapons, 24 hours per day at the tax payers expense ?

No, keeping her out of harms way is.

Agree stick to places like D.C and LA that have strict gun control laws. Right?

Trayvon Martin, for one. Why carry a gun, legal, or otherwise, if not to shoot people?

Saved GZ life did it not ?

Not proven, but we do know Trayvon is dead in an incident that resulted from an unnecessary confrontation instigated by Zimmerman.

and that he was found not guilty and the jury upon hearing the evidence thought he acted in self defense. Once again, following someone is not justification for that person attacking someone with intent to kill, when they could have easily called the police or just gone inside a home they were already at. It has been proven time and time again TM doubled back and attacked GZ calling him racial slurs.

It has been proven time and time again TM doubled back and attacked GZ calling him racial slurs.

Really. Somehow that was not brought up at the trial. However,shamefully, it has been reported as fact on conservative websites, and on conservative talk radio.