Mr. Big Dog

Most in east Ukraine region against joining Russia

110 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

No, Danno. That's just an illusion - and probably a bit of a wet-dream - of yours. Has nothing to do with the real world. But I wouldn't expect any different from you since you don't deal in reality.

Awe come on, deal with the hypothetical (of course it is a wet dream ... at this moment).

If it happened in DC... with your president being burned out would you accept the loss of the Legit president (obama) for a new election organized by the Tea PARTY?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Awe come on, deal with the hypothetical (of course it is a wet dream ... at this moment).

If it happened in DC... with your president being burned out would you accept the loss of the Legit president (obama) for a new election organized by the Tea PARTY?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but unless you've relinquished your American citizenship, isn't he your President?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Correct me if I'm wrong, but unless you've relinquished your American citizenship, isn't he your President?

Yes he absolutely is.... didn't mean to imply other wise, to do so when a Black man is in the white house would be a grave social sin as race always trumps politics when these things are perceived.

Again, I have never claimed Obama is not "my" president.

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

No, Danno. The hypothetical is your world. I live in the real one.

Yes he absolutely is.... didn't mean to imply other wise, to do so when a Black man is in the white house would be a grave social sin as race always trumps politics when these things are perceived.

Again, I have never claimed Obama is not "my" president.

I just think it's silly that it's perfectly acceptable to slander the person holding the highest office in the free world, yet anything else is basically sacrilege.

And for the record, Bush was my president. Along with everyone else who served in that position. And you're wrong once again, it's not about race. It's about the stupidity of claiming someone isn't your president when he's everyone's president.

The correct statement would have been with the president being burned out.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It appears from the posts here that people who lived in (or are married to someone who lived in) one of the former SSR republics are not the most objective people when it comes to Russia. It also seems to be easier for them to label us as Putin trolls rather than to just admit where they are coming from.

In essence the Putin trolls have engaged the anti - Putin trolls in a debate that cannot be won.

This is hilarious.

"People like me and I are the most reliable and objective." :rofl:

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

This is hilarious.

"People like me and I are the most reliable and objective." :rofl:

It's even more hilarious when considering that this comes from the turn-coat that posted under the Ukrainian flag until he posted under the Russian flag. Pure objectivity, I tell you.

It's even more hilarious when considering that this comes from the turn-coat that posted under the Ukrainian flag until he posted under the Russian flag. Pure objectivity, I tell you.

Yes, Crimea wants to be Russian becasue the father-in-law said so.

Also, Russian media is the only reliable source.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Timeline

I just think it's silly that it's perfectly acceptable to slander the person holding the highest office in the free world, yet anything else is basically sacrilege.

And for the record, Bush was my president. Along with everyone else who served in that position. And you're wrong once again, it's not about race. It's about the stupidity of claiming someone isn't your president when he's everyone's president.

The correct statement would have been with the president being burned out.

Do you even read posts or just assume what they say?

-Post my "slander" of Obama. (Even had I claimed he was not MY president, that is not slander. )

slander |ˈslandər|nounLawthe action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation: he is suing the TV network for slander. Compare with libel.

To say obama is "your president" can mean many things, such - as the person you supported.

Lighten up will ya.

William Penn

Yes, Crimea wants to be Russian becasue the father-in-law said so.

Also, Russian media is the only reliable source.

You just wait until they start diving a bit deeper into their history. They'll start posting under Turkish flags seeing how all that territory really belongs to Erdogan - the rightful heir of the Ottoman Empire.

You just wait until they start diving a bit deeper into their history. They'll start posting under Turkish flags seeing how all that territory really belongs to Erdogan - the rightful heir of the Ottoman Empire.

I think it belongs to Byzantium.

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Timeline

We have been over this before,

LAND BELONGS TO THOSE WHO CAN HOLD IT.

William Penn

Do you even read posts or just assume what they say?

-Post my "slander" of Obama. (Even had I claimed he was not MY president, that is not slander. )

slander |ˈslandər|nounLawthe action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation: he is suing the TV network for slander. Compare with libel.

To say obama is "your president" can mean many things, such - as the person you supported.

Lighten up will ya.

And if you read my post, I wasn't talking about you. I'm talking about the folks who call him names and such.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg