cjl1989

filing for conditions to be removed questions!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Please forgive me if this is being posted in the wrong section but i have some questions regarding my conditions removal that i am going to be filing for in about a month. a little bacjkground,

I came to the united states to visit my now husband back in 2011. When I found out i was pregnant with our first we decided to hget married and filed for a greencard. Because it was a busy time with a new baby on the way we had a lawyer handle all of the paperwork for us and it went very smoothly.

So when it comes to filing now i'm kind of lost. these are probably stupid questions but do i write in black or blue pen? also can someone give me a list of all of the things I need to include in the package for filing (excluding the evidence of marriage because I already know that stuff) do we need to include a copy of our ID's or do they already have that from last time?

thank you in advance!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Always in Black For USCIS.

And This is a Pretty Good List you don't have to include everything whatever you have:

* Sworn Affidavits Of Good Marriage From Family and Friends.
*Copy of the tax statements for 2011, 2012 and 2013

* If You have a Joint Bank Account, Monthly Statements.
*Car Insurance or Registration under Both Your names.
*Copy of Apartment Lease or Mortgage with both your names on it.
*Copy of Both Your ID's or DL whatever You have if both have the same address.
*Anything like Health, Life insurance or Annual Passes to Whatever that Shows both of your names.
*Copies of Utilities bills (Electricity & Bright house Network)
*Copies of Shared phone line contracts.
*Copies of credit card(if you have one) showing you as an authorized user or him..
* Pictures.

* Copy Of Your Green Card and His Passport.

ROC -I751: Removal of Conditions on Green Card   

Green Card Expires: 05/20/2017

Local USCIS office: Oakland Park, FL 

App Will Be Sent to: California Service Center

03/18/2017 - Application Sent (I-751)

03/20/2017 - Application Delivered. (Day 1)

03/24/2017 - Date Of Biometrics Letter (Day 4)

03/30/2017 - Date I Received Biometrics Letter (Day 10)

04/14/2017 - Actual Biometrics Appointment @ 10 AM (Day 25)

Never Received  - NOA 

01/18/2018 - I-551 Stamp (Day 305)

06/26/2018 - Case was transferred to NSC. (Day 463)

08/03/2018 - Received 18 month extension letter. (Day 501)

09/01/2018 - Submitted N400! (Day 530)

N-400 Citizenship 

Permanent Resident Since: 05/20/2015

Local USCIS Office: Oakland Park, FL 

Applied Online. 

09/01/2018 - Application Submitted Online (N-400)

09/07/2018 - Received physical copy of app receipt in the mail. (Day 6)

09/08/2018 - Biometrics Scheduled. (Day 7)

09/27/2018 - Biometrics appointment. (Day 26)

06/21/2019 - Interview Scheduled. (Day 293)

08/10/2019 - Interview - Passed. (Day 343)

08/23/2019 - Oath Ceremony!!! (Day 356)

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Please forgive me if this is being posted in the wrong section but i have some questions regarding my conditions removal that i am going to be filing for in about a month. a little bacjkground,

I came to the united states to visit my now husband back in 2011. When I found out i was pregnant with our first we decided to hget married and filed for a greencard. Because it was a busy time with a new baby on the way we had a lawyer handle all of the paperwork for us and it went very smoothly.

So when it comes to filing now i'm kind of lost. these are probably stupid questions but do i write in black or blue pen? also can someone give me a list of all of the things I need to include in the package for filing (excluding the evidence of marriage because I already know that stuff) do we need to include a copy of our ID's or do they already have that from last time?

thank you in advance!!

Don't know why the app won't let me post the link to the guide but click on the word Guides at the top of any page here. Just down a bit in the right column is the link to the Removal of Conditions guide.

Study it carefully, then download forms and form instruction, then study carefully. Signing in blue ink is preferred but not required. After your study, we're here for remaining questions and clarification.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't know why the app won't let me post the link to the guide but click on the word Guides at the top of any page here. Just down a bit in the right column is the link to the Removal of Conditions guide.

Study it carefully, then download forms and form instruction, then study carefully. Signing in blue ink is preferred but not required. After your study, we're here for remaining questions and clarification.

thank you, i found this very helpful .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Follow this guide > http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

~ Moved from IR-1/CR-1 Process to Removing Conditions - topic is ROC ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Thanks ladies! My husband doesn't have a passport so should I include his ID ??

I think this advice assumed your husband was the foreigner. The reason for including ID, would only be if the ID showed you both at the same address.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.