Boy&Bell

Im in Hawaii now!!

9 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Survived the struggles of getting out from a very dreadful experience only because one mere individual was quoted of having chest abnormality. Rated "very poor" by VJ Trustees. Had we known we'll gonna be rated here, we couldn't have joined. However, with due respect. We still wanna express our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to the website that was there behind us through trials, NOT in our success, so to speak.

Nevertheless, I am already in Hawaii a month ago to the arms of my dear husband.

Thank you for rating us poorly.

Our journey made us stronger and proud to have made it through.

God bless you all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know nothing of your trials nor the rating you comment on, but I wish you health and happiness in your future together:)

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

"Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Beneficiary - Applying for CR1/IR1 (but also played the K3 card prior to understanding it may be phased out.)

2013: July 20: I-130 sent (Chicago lockbox)

July 24: I-130 NOA1

July 24: I-129F sent (Dallas Lockbox)

Aug 2: I-129F NOA1

Aug 12: Alien Registration Number was changed, I-129F.

2014: Jan 28/29/30: - 3 transfer notices for I-130 and I-129F.

Feb 3 - Hard copy arrived -Notice of transfer to Texas stating Jan 29th.

Feb 10 - NOA2

Feb 27 - email stating I-130 being sent to NVC from TSC.

March 6 -NVC received our case.

April 7 - CASE NUMBER yay! IIN and BIN obtained and email given.

April 9 - DS261 available and filled in online.

April 9 - AOS not yet payable but visible.

April 10 - email regarding NVC case number and access to DS261 received/ email regarding AOS received and paid.

April 11 - AOS sent by snail mail.

April 14 - AOS arrived per mail tracking.

April 15 - IV bill received via email, IV bill paid/ in process, IV package sent.

April 18 - IV bill showing paid/ DS-260 available and done!

- AOS scanned into their system.

April 21 - IV package arrived per mail tracking.

April 24 - IV scanned into their system.

May 2 - False checklist for IV documents= AOS approval.

May 13 - NVC rep reported ? missing Police certificate via my phone call.

- Supervisor review initiated.

May 14 - Checklist for Police certificate came via email.

- Sent checklisted documentation priority post!

May 15 - Package delivered per mail tracking.

May 19 - Case COMPLETE!! Police certificate found by NVC:)

May 28 - Case complete email arrived.

May 30 - Assigned Interview date!

June 2 - Interview letter arrived via email.

June 11- Medical appointment Surrey, BC

July 8 - Interview in Montreal!! APPROVED!!!!!!!! July 10 - Visa package and passport in hand!! July 23 - POE!!

I know nothing of your trials nor the rating you comment on, but I wish you health and happiness in your future together:)

Thank you dear for your wish. My good thoughts goes to you as well.

It wasn't someone else' fault to be questioned when chest xray shows abnormal and later on found to be negative. VJ timeline asked for review on what really transpired during the interview and why there was denial on my case. Thus, I gladly shared one of my most terrifying experience that I went through, hoping others would pick up something helpful from it, but sad to say after I did blurted my story out, we noticed later on that we were rated "very poor" by VJ Mgt. or whoever is in charge of the rating system. Others may haven't notice but it didn't escaped my probing eyes while scrolling our Immigration timeline.

Whatever be the struggle that every member went over this journey as long as it was successful and rewarding in the end, we should be somehow thankful and lift each other up and no one from amongst the member nor management should have the nerve to crush us down.

Be blessed! God is watching...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi all!

Survived the struggles of getting out from a very dreadful experience only because one mere individual was quoted of having chest abnormality. Rated "very poor" by VJ Trustees. Had we known we'll gonna be rated here, we couldn't have joined. However, with due respect. We still wanna express our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to the website that was there behind us through trials, NOT in our success, so to speak.

Nevertheless, I am already in Hawaii a month ago to the arms of my dear husband.

Thank you for rating us poorly.

Our journey made us stronger and proud to have made it through.

God bless you all!

if you are writing of the consular rating at the bottom of

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=145700

apologies - that's only a rating that the member (ie, you) sets. You or your spouse (if you share the account here) made that rating on 2014-02-25. No One else would be able to set that - only you or your spouse.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

if you are writing of the consular rating at the bottom of

apologies - that's only a rating that the member (ie, you) sets.

Hi Darnell,

Sorry too, but that wasn't uplifting,,,,it was so degrading..

Timeline

at that url, only you or your spouse would write that.

if you see something else elsewhere,

post the URL and I'll be happy to vette it for you.

If you are writing of member stuff over at

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Philippines&page=5&dfilter=5&topic=

Then something is off, between what I see there on yer 3 Consular Reviews and what you see there.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

My husband and I we're shocked when we found out about this. As far as we knew, we had no knowledge that we had rated ourselves since we don't have much time opening our account joining the forum.. If there's any rating needed, why do we rate ourselves "very poor" right?

Timeline

no - you can rate it any way you want. something was done on the 25th - you might want to think about updating that consular review (something you can do, easily)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

My husband and I we're shocked when we found out about this. As far as we knew, we had no knowledge that we had rated ourselves since we don't have much time opening our account joining the forum.. If there's any rating needed, why do we rate ourselves "very poor" right?

You are not rating your own review. You are rating your experience at the embassy when you attended the interview. If the staff there were polite, helpful, and your interview went well, you might rate it 'very good'. If you had a very bad experience, then you might rate it 'poor' or 'very poor'.

How to change your rating:

1. Log on to VJ using a PC. Scroll all the way up and click on "Reviews: Embassy"

2. Select "Edit previous consulate review on xxx"

3. Under "Rating", select the numerical value which represents your experience at your interview. 0 - very poor. 5 - very good.

4. Click "Submit changes"

5. Refresh your timeline page and watch the rating change magically from "Very poor" to whatever you wish to set it as.

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.