• 10/05/2015 Documents sent (I-485)
  • 24/04/2016 Interview
  • 05/05/2016 Received Green card

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Ip7Mm5.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Guys !!!!!!! I got approved today from CSC! :dancing:

my P date was March 28 and I got approved on April 21 !!!!!!!

Wooooooohooooooo!!!!!!

Congrats.. CSC is even getting faster than expected

NAME Date Sent NOA1 NOA2 NVC

February

Gil.lan..........................................Feb 18................................Feb 20.......................??/??/??.................??/??/??

C&D..............................................Feb 24................................Feb 26.......................April 10 .................??/??/??

vbaez2014..................................Feb 18.................................Feb 20.......................Abr 07.................Abr 21

March

Lovely Girl...................................Mar 06.................................Mar 10.......................Abr 11.................??/??/??

ShanShan...................................Mar 15.................................Mar 19........................??/??/??.................??/??/??

franklinadamau...........................Mar 11..................................Mar 18........................??/??/??.................??/??/?

ali1365........................................Mar 27..................................Mar 28........................??/??/??.................??/??/?

EJ................................................Mar 06..................................Mar 11........................??/??/??.................??/??/?

Timeline

Congrats Ali1365 & franklinadamau......vbaez2014 I see you moving along!!

Lets see what happens next. Have you contacted NVC by phone to know if they've received your file. From what I've heard so far your file should arrive about ten days after approval.

I'll call for mine today

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No I haven't call yet, I'm giving them a little time to see if they will send a email or text but if not I sure will call them after the 30 days.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Do you guys think i will need to deal with NVC, since i am gonna apply for adjusment of status?

NVC website says for whom wants to apply for AOS, NVC doesnt do visa and i should apply via USCIS

Edited by ali1365

Center: California Service Center:

• 03/26/2014 I-130 Documents sent
  • 03/282014 NOA1 - Priority date
  • 04/01/2014 Email notification
  • 04/21/2014 NOA2 approved

Center: National Visa Center (NVC)

• 06/03/2014 Case number, and IIN
  • 04/03/2015 Welcome letter received by email

PD is Current eventually!!! :dancing:

Adjustment of Status Via USCIS:

• 24/04/2016 Interview

Ip7Mm5.png

Timeline

"When your petition becomes current, or is likely to become current within one year, the NVC initiates immigrant visa pre-processing, including collecting visa fees, forms, and documents from sponsors (petitioners) and immigrant visa applicant(s)."

I've been thinking about this. We are likely to become current in less than a year. For someone like me that has already been approved and waiting to hear from the NVC, does this mean NVC will start pre-visa processing and collection of fee and documents while waiting for my PD(March 11th) to be current

Edited by franklinadamau

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

"When your petition becomes current, or is likely to become current within one year, the NVC initiates immigrant visa pre-processing, including collecting visa fees, forms, and documents from sponsors (petitioners) and immigrant visa applicant(s)."

I've been thinking about this. We are likely to become current in less than a year. For someone like me that has already been approved and waiting to hear from the NVC, does this mean NVC will start pre-visa processing and collection of fee and documents while waiting for my PD(March 11th) to be current

Thank you Franklin! That helps!

I really hope the PD to be become current in less than a year! I hate waiting for something too much! :)

Hey Ali1365 see if this link will help http://www.***removed***/immigrant-visa/

Thank you Lovely girl! The link was really useful to me! It makes me figure out what is the next step to me and I wish the PD to become current hopefully in 2015 fiscal year!

Center: California Service Center:

• 03/26/2014 I-130 Documents sent
  • 03/282014 NOA1 - Priority date
  • 04/01/2014 Email notification
  • 04/21/2014 NOA2 approved

Center: National Visa Center (NVC)

• 06/03/2014 Case number, and IIN
  • 04/03/2015 Welcome letter received by email

PD is Current eventually!!! :dancing:

Adjustment of Status Via USCIS:

• 24/04/2016 Interview

Ip7Mm5.png

bump

NAME Date Sent NOA1 NOA2 NVC
February
Gil.lan..........................................Feb 18................................Feb 20.......................??/??/??.................??/??/??
C&D..............................................Feb 24................................Feb 26.......................April 10 .................??/??/??
vbaez2014..................................Feb 18.................................Feb 20.......................Abr 07.................Abr 21
March
Lovely Girl...................................Mar 06.................................Mar 10.......................Abr 11.................??/??/??
ShanShan...................................Mar 15.................................Mar 19........................??/??/??.................??/??/??

franklinadamau...........................Mar 11..................................Mar 18........................??/??/??.................??/??/?

ali1365........................................Mar 27..................................Mar 28........................??/??/??.................??/??/?

EJ................................................Mar 06..................................Mar 11........................Mar 24.................??/??/?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.