precious11

April 2014 Interview for Adjustment of Status

5 posts in this topic

Who has april 2014 AOS interview here? Are you prepared?

Just want to know what you all prepared for the interview.

Im really confuse about the letter that was sent to me coz they didnt check any of it so i assume all of it.

Can u give any ideas please? or if anyone already made a topic about this please give me the link thank youuuuuu...

i believe it says on the letter that you are supposed to use it as a checklist. so you check each item while putting the folder together

June 2013 - I-130 sent from overseas

January 2014 - applied for AOS/AP/EAD

March 2014 EAD/AP and I-130 approved

May 2014 - AOS approved

i believe it says on the letter that you are supposed to use it as a checklist. so you check each item while putting the folder together

thanks for the reply... got it...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

jannapa is right. I had an AOS interview last year. Bring copies of everything you have sent and if you got anything you want to show after you filed for green card, bring it to the interview, too. If you happened to have sent any original document and don't have a copy, don't panic. They have everything you have sent in their folder and have it at your interview. They just want you to bring copies in case they have lost something. Just bring everything you CAN bring, and you should be fine. At my interview last year, my interviewer told me to only show her what I had NOT included in my package. But I have read some discussion here that said some interviewers do want to look at everything. If, after looking through the list, you still have confusion, I recommend calling USCIS directly.

P.S. I wish you good luck on your interview!!!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from Family-based AOS to Family-based AOS Progress Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.