crystalandrhonda

Interview Date!!!!!!!!!!!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

I finally received word from Barbados Embassy via email that her interview date is set for April 9th at 0730. So excited I can't wait! Now for the medical portion. She is so nervous that she will be denied because she is afraid that she will freeze from anxiety. Any tips for her?dancin5hr.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Frankie goes to Hollywood said it best. RELAX!

She's not the 1st person to have a medical, and they're probably used to people in her frame of mind. She'll be fine. Just relax! :-)

The medical is not as bad as it sounds. my fiancee had his medical last week Monday i was there with him pretty easy process. They test your blood for syphilis give you the shots you don't have ensure u take your shots card with you and have 3 passport size photos. They will take a chest xray and take a physical look at your body. Please try to d the medical two days in advance of interview results are collected the day following the medical. I don't think you need to get nervous at all. All the best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I finally received word from Barbados Embassy via email that her interview date is set for April 9th at 0730. So excited I can't wait! Now for the medical portion. She is so nervous that she will be denied because she is afraid that she will freeze from anxiety. Any tips for her?dancin5hr.gif

The medical stage is not as nervous cracking as we always envisage. No fears. It is well and wishing you the very best in your upcoming interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

She's not really all that nervous for her medical. She's nervous about the interview. You know how ppl freeze and draw blanks when they take tests? Yea that is her and she is afraid that will happen during her interview and be denied. She is taking the medical portion on Monday. Can't wait is finally happening. Thanks for the positive reviews everyone :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Don't worry about it. My fiancé was very worried about her interview particularly if they would ask any questions about her previous attempts to get a visitor visa last year. Well, they did ask about those and she had her honest answers and she did not freeze up. Maybe part of was due to the fact that I was sitting a few feet away, but I think the most important thing they are looking for is a genuine relationship. If you and your fiancé are solid, I don't think she will have a problem. I also recommend being there for her as this is really a momentous occasion for the both of you. I was so happy to be there when we got the approval news, a next step was ahead of us. Then we went out and bought a nice bottle of wine and celebrated together.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

My interview was the 1st of April, I got approved and it was easy, only asked me 2 questions and after that we spoke about beer and how beautiful my country is and how he had been there

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.