7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone know of a civil surgeon in Chicago who will transfer proof of immunisations on to the I-693A form?

thanks!

They never even asked for this is St. Louis.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Does anyone know of a civil surgeon in Chicago who will transfer proof of immunisations on to the I-693A form?

thanks!

There are several on the uscis website. Search civil surgeons.

Beware, there are many complaints about civil surgeons on VJ.

Stay away from the medical group on N. Wabash Avenue downtown Chicago. They first said it would be $25. They took $100 from my wife. Then claimed they did not get the documents that they needed. It took a month to get it worked out and our money refunded.

Feb. 2005 - Met in Brazil the first time

May. 2005 - Visited Brazil

Aug. 2005 - Visited Brazil

10/30/05 - Mailed I129F

11/09/05 - NOA1

Nov. 2005 - Visited my fiance in Brazil

02/02/06 - NOA2

Feb. 2006 - Visited my fiance in Brazil

02/24/06 - Packet received at NVC

03/20/06 - Fiance received packet 3 from consulate

04/26/06 - Fiance received appointment letter

05/09/06 - I flew to Rio

5/10/06 - Met fiance at airport

5/11/06 - Medical exam in Rio

05/12/06 - Interview in Rio - APPROVED!!!!

05/17/06 - Received visa in Rio

07/20/06 - POE Miami

10/16/06 - Married!!!!

01/10/07 - Sent AOS and EAD application

01/17/07 - NOA - Receipt

02/02/07 - Biometric appointment

02/09/07 - NOA - Transfer of case to California center

03/22/07 - EAD approved

05/10/07 - AOS approved!!!!

Eulalia and Bill

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

There is a civil surgeon on N. State Street near Division. I cannot remember his name but I spoke with him a few months ago when I was looking for general information on getting vaccinations for my fiance in the US. I did not ask him about transferring to the form, but I did ask about having the titre to know if the vaccinations were even necessary. He said the cost for the titre in the US is very high - around $250 - and it would end up costing more than the vaccinations. I believe the total with him was around $250 (to give all the vaccinations - not for transferring info) and I did not have a chance to call around to others so I don't know how that compares. In any event, he was a nice guy, clearly knowledgable and explained a lot to me. You may want to try to track him down and have a phone conversation regarding transferring - and if you do, please post the info!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline

I also had this problem in south dakota first i told the doctors they just needed to transfer my wife's record but like 3 doctors just want to chrge the whole phisycal, i told them that this was stupid because my wife got her phisycal in juarez so i went to the community health clinic one of their doctors is immigration approved so they just transfer them after a week and charge only 25 dollars.

You have to look around and keep telling them that the only thing you need is the records transfer.

they just want your money.

We used a doctor in the South Suburbs -- Calumet City. He was the only one that I could find (South) that even knew what I was talking about when I called.

We were told over the phone it would cost $150.00 for the Supplement -- we gave them the money when we got there and when we were leaving they refunded $50.00 back to us since he didn't need any shots (I told them on the phone he had all his shots....)

If you want, PM me and I will check for his name when I get home.

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you want to drive up to Rockford you can get the transfer done for only $10.00 ... I got mine done at the one on South Alpine Road ...

K-1 VISA
08-05-06 - Married in Sycamore IL

AOS / EAD
08-24-06 - AOS/EAD mail to Chicago (Day 1)

11-06-06 - GC & Welcome Letter arrive in Mail (Day 75)

I-751
09-23-08 - Sent Package via USPS (Day 1)
01-02-09 - Received GC in mail (with wrong Resident Since date) (Day 101)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.