Manileña Heart

K-1 Finally READY Status, how long to be ISSUED?

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, dblackhawk said:

My fiancee and I received AP status on January 23, 2017. Status changed to READY on January 26 then updated on 31st again to READY. It has not updated again since then and is still on READY. This seems like an awfully long time to wait for 2nd AP Status or ISSUED. any suggestions ? I have been waiting here in the Philpines since Sept and we really want to go home. Thanks.

Mine took 3-4 days before it switched to ISSUED, but it's different for everyone. I was as anxious as you while waiting for my visa, so I totally get it! But Sagot is right, we just really need to be more patient. It'll come soon enough. :) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, snowcat said:

Mine took 3-4 days before it switched to ISSUED, but it's different for everyone. I was as anxious as you while waiting for my visa, so I totally get it! But Sagot is right, we just really need to be more patient. It'll come soon enough. :) 

Thank you Snowcat & Sabot ! Just seems a bit unusual (unless they're waiting on paticlars of Trump's travel ban ).

Timeline
8 hours ago, dblackhawk said:

My fiancee and I received AP status on January 23, 2017. Status changed to READY on January 26 then updated on 31st again to READY. It has not updated again since then and is still on READY. This seems like an awfully long time to wait for 2nd AP Status or ISSUED. any suggestions ? I have been waiting here in the Philpines since Sept and we really want to go home. Thanks.

Says Nonimmigrant visa READY but still seems unusually long. After weekend will be 12 days. Thanks for replying.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, dblackhawk said:

Says Nonimmigrant visa READY but still seems unusually long. After weekend will be 12 days. Thanks for replying.

When it switches to nonimmigrant.. the package is at the gate. :thumbs:

Do take into consideration - the embassy is not open on weekends or any holidays.  

Edited by Sagot

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Timeline
On 3/4/2014 at 9:46 PM, Greenbaum said:

good.gifit will stay on READY status for 2 days then it will turn to AP again for 1 day and after another day it will be on ISSUED status.

Congrats! Safe travels and welcome to America. dancin5hr.gif dancin5hr.gif dancin5hr.gif

Ours has been on READY status for 12 days (8 business days). Any ideas why ??? Thanks.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nope, no ideas.  Some process quickly, some not so quick, no two visas process the same.  If they have a question on something they will check into it. 

Just be patient.

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.