Manileña Heart

K-1 Finally READY Status, how long to be ISSUED?

36 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Experiencing same thing you guys. My status went from "ready" to AP. I hope I get the same response as you guys. Im feeling very anxious.

Philippians 4:13 heart.gif

Timeline

Experiencing same thing you guys. My status went from "ready" to AP. I hope I get the same response as you guys. Im feeling very anxious.

when was the interview

Edited by jabadilla

2014/1/28 Sent I129f application

2014/1/31 USCIS received petition
2014/2/12 I129f approved
2014/2/15 NOA2 hard copy recieved in mail
2014/02/21 MNL case # received, administrative processing
2014/02/25 in transit to US Embassy Manila
2014/02/26 Paid Visa fee and scheduled Interview

2014/03/11 Medical Evaluation
2014/03/18 Interview date *APPROVED*

I didnt think it would be this quick. We just gotta wait for the VISA to be mailed to her house and then the CFO seminar.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Was it AP- ready open case - AP? From experience you are looking good. Mine was AP for almost 3 weeks then READY open case last March 19 then this morning March 21 it was AP then this afternoon ISSUED!

dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif You are almost there.

Timeline

Was it AP- ready open case - AP? From experience you are looking good. Mine was AP for almost 3 weeks then READY open case last March 19 then this morning March 21 it was AP then this afternoon ISSUED!

dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif You are almost there.

It was READY - AP and now ISSUED! Yay! We just got the good news. I'm so happy! Thank you for your kind words. God bless you!

Timeline

It was READY - AP and now ISSUED! Yay! We just got the good news. I'm so happy! Thank you for your kind words. God bless you!

Grats!!!! did you opt for pick up or have it delivered? I have no idea how to track my passport..lol.

God bless you too! dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

Grats!!!! did you opt for pick up or have it delivered? I have no idea how to track my passport..lol.

God bless you too! dancin5hr.gif

My fiance chose to pick it up. How about you? I believe you can track it through 2go website if you chose to pick it up :)

Timeline

My fiance chose to pick it up. How about you? I believe you can track it through 2go website if you chose to pick it up smile.png

opted for their delivery service. Will just have to wait for them to deliver it. smile.png

Hope your fiance gets it next week! smile.png

Timeline

opted for their delivery service. Will just have to wait for them to deliver it. smile.png

Hope your fiance gets it next week! smile.png

You can track it here -> http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

You can use your passport number or MNL #. Hope that helps! I hope so too! And same with you!! :)

Timeline

You can track it here -> http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

You can use your passport number or MNL #. Hope that helps! I hope so too! And same with you!! smile.png

Thanks! Will track it now. smile.png

Timeline

Congratulations!!!

2014/1/28 Sent I129f application

2014/1/31 USCIS received petition
2014/2/12 I129f approved
2014/2/15 NOA2 hard copy recieved in mail
2014/02/21 MNL case # received, administrative processing
2014/02/25 in transit to US Embassy Manila
2014/02/26 Paid Visa fee and scheduled Interview

2014/03/11 Medical Evaluation
2014/03/18 Interview date *APPROVED*

I didnt think it would be this quick. We just gotta wait for the VISA to be mailed to her house and then the CFO seminar.

• 2 years later...
Timeline

My fiancee and I received AP status on January 23, 2017. Status changed to READY on January 26 then updated on 31st again to READY. It has not updated again since then and is still on READY. This seems like an awfully long time to wait for 2nd AP Status or ISSUED. any suggestions ? I have been waiting here in the Philpines since Sept and we really want to go home. Thanks.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, dblackhawk said:

My fiancee and I received AP status on January 23, 2017. Status changed to READY on January 26 then updated on 31st again to READY. It has not updated again since then and is still on READY. This seems like an awfully long time to wait for 2nd AP Status or ISSUED. any suggestions ? I have been waiting here in the Philpines since Sept and we really want to go home. Thanks.

This is a 3 year old topic.  You may want to start a new topic (blue button upper right) with your question.  

Suggestions??  

Be patient.  

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.